Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Bet9ja Isn't Giving Me The CASH OUT Option - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bet9ja Isn't Giving Me The CASH OUT Option (465 Views)

Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it / Understanding The Cash-less Policy / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Isn't Giving Me The CASH OUT Option by soundOsonic: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Why is bet9ja not giving me the cash out option. The cashout should be around 50k but nothing why? More than 80% of the game had been playes
Re: Bet9ja Isn't Giving Me The CASH OUT Option by KAPOVee: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Where is the game?
Re: Bet9ja Isn't Giving Me The CASH OUT Option by advanceDNA: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
soundOsonic:
Why is bet9ja not giving me the cash out option. The cashout should be around 50k but nothing why? More than 80% of the game had been playes

Wait..so u want to cash out before all the games on your ticket is played??
Re: Bet9ja Isn't Giving Me The CASH OUT Option by soundOsonic: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

Wait..so u want to cash out before all the games on your ticket is played??
I have done that before, bet9ja always give an option of cashout as long as 40% of the game has been played.
I do cashout out even before the game is not yet over but this particular one option isn't available
Re: Bet9ja Isn't Giving Me The CASH OUT Option by soundOsonic: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
KAPOVee:
Where is the game?

It's just over 1.5 games. I played 20 games out of the 20 games 15 had entered.

Just play over 1.5 games, and you will be winning. Make sure the games span is two weeks. It will allow you to pick better options of games that are more likely to enter from different leagues. Make sure it is not CUP but league.
70% of total game play in a week end up over 1.5. it is left for you to pick the teams that are likely to make it. If you are lucky.

I can give you 5 sure odds free if interested

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Isn't Giving Me The CASH OUT Option by advanceDNA: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
soundOsonic:

I have done that before, bet9ja always give an option of cashout as long as 40% of the game has been played.
I do cashout out even before the game is not yet over but this particular one option isn't available

But they have to give you the offer naaa.. it’s not automatic that you can choose to cash out on your own whenever you want

(1) (Reply)

Shocking New Report!!! 15 Signs You Probably Will Not Be Rich. / Tutorial On Amazon KDP And Affiliate Marketing For Free / Earn 75,000 Naira Writing Articles Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.