Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs (2974 Views)

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo / Real Warri Pikin & Husband Set For Their Dream Wedding 10 Yrs After 1st Wedding / Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs by SlayerofSatan: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
An Instagram model has revealed that she discovered she had AIDS for almost a decade as she unknowingly carried on with life and only recently discovered she was a carrier for the deadly disease.

The woman, Gena Hew, made the shocking revelations on her Tik Tok account, where she shared that she was so sick and on the verge of dying when doctors finally realized what was wrong with her.

Tew has been linked with several celebrities in the past who has shared on her Instagram and Facebook account, including Dave East, Nick Cannon, Chris Brown, and Chief Keef, among others. It’s unclear if she dated those men, and she has declined to name anyone who might be at risk.

On her Tik Tok account, she said that she does not know who gave her the virus or how she got it, and only that doctors told her that the virus has been in her system for around 8-10 years.

“In that time frame, I was living New York City and was homeless, I did get raped a couple of times but it’s not something I like to talk about, I have had a couple free tattoos so it could have been a dirty needle, I don’t know. Do I know any one of those people? No. Did I say anything when those things happened? No. Because I was naive and I was stupid and I was young,” she said in a Tik Tok video

In her videos, she has not revealed any information about any of her intimate relationships over the years.

According to Tew, she did not know she had HIV or AIDS as she hadn’t done a test in 10 years. Tew has shared videos of her where she confirmed that she has lost the ability to walk and now uses a wheelchair.

She has had a massive weight loss which she says is due to the virus attacking her body, and she dropped down to 65 pounds at one point. In other videos, she revealed that she is also blind in one eye.

Tew, who is said to be in her mid-twenties, may have contracted the virus sometime around age 17 to 19.

“I got so weak in the first days of knowing I had AIDS… I could barely focus and strained to talk,” said captioned a video showing her earlier condition.

In the meantime, she has shared numerous updates, which include her hospital updates on her blood count and also showing updates that she is now able to hold herself up.

One video, in particular, showed her emaciated and wearing a diaper as hospital personnel helped her to stand up and grab a walker.

In the video, she shared she missed walking while urging others to cherish their ability to walk.

https://urbanislandz.com/2022/07/27/ig-model-gena-tew-previously-link-to-rappers-reveal-aids-diagnosis/#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16590279089403&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Furbanislandz.com%2F2022%2F07%2F27%2Fig-model-gena-tew-previously-link-to-rappers-reveal-aids-diagnosis%2F

Mynd44 Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs by josh123(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Inside life.... Everybody with their own problem

1 Like

Re: IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs by Omihanifa: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
This is serious o hope Nigerian girls and celebs can learn from this
Re: IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs by alpharoyalty: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
How people engage in unprotected sex still amaze me.
Hold yourself, get married, stay faithful or use a condom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs by OKorowanta: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
God abeg o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs by Harry00(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
God is good

1 Like

Re: IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs by FiremanX: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omihanifa:
Naija girls dat fvcks anything dat has money should learn frm dis,,,,,by just looking at this girl it seems the AIDS has eaten deep into her,,it will be a miracle for her to live long
Re: IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs by fadal(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
thats mess up
Re: IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs by GreatAxeMan: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
She said she was infected when she was raped as a teenager.

alpharoyalty:
How people engage in unprotected sex still amaze me.
Hold yourself, get married, stay faithful or use a condom.
Re: IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs by Shalommy(f): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Chaiii... Wasted life. sad
Re: IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Omihanifa:
Not only Nigerian girls and celebs. Everyone can learn because Naija girls and celebs don't do themselves. It takes 2 to rock.

2 Likes

Re: IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs by DoingBetter: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2022
The one blaming girls up there is acting like aids cares about gender. Keep blaming the womenfolk instead of taking personal responsibility for your life. Learn self control and try being faithful. Believe it or not, they work when both partners do it.

2 Likes

Re: IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs by Lexkenny99(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2022
Wow... So pathetic.
see how this one just got wasted lyk dat. Even anti-retroviral can do little or nothing in this lady's case embarassed
Re: IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs by AndroidAI(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
HIV/AIDS is not real. But you'll die of this illusion once you believe it's real. That's how powerful your mind is.

(1) (Reply)

9ja Richest Musical Star. / “chris Brown Used Eye Drops To ‘cry’ At Bet Awards!” / Tiwa Savage Wearing A Newspaper Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.