Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,867 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

UBA Debiting Me Unnecessarily ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Debiting Me Unnecessarily ! (304 Views)

Uba Debiting Customers. / Illegal Debiting! Help / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Debiting Me Unnecessarily ! by Spray(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
I never used my account to get loan from UBA or any financial institutions. but was surprised when UBA cleared 3K plus naira from account. I have to transferred 5k from my major saving bank, they still cleared it.

while my available balance showing 11,000 naira in red, meaning I'm still owing them 11k or so.

can someone explain to me what's happening, before I carry 2by2 plank go bank after holiday
Re: UBA Debiting Me Unnecessarily ! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Spray:
I never used my account to get loan from UBA or any financial institutions. but was surprised when UBA cleared 3K plus naira from account. I have to transferred 5k from my major saving bank, they still cleared it.

while my available balance showing 11,000 naira in red, meaning I'm still owing them 11k or so.

can someone explain to me what's happening, before I carry 2by2 plank go bank after holiday
Note that whenever you receive bank sms..debit sms..new seasons SMS..credit sms and the rest from your bank a particular amount is deducted...
It might be that it's been a while you last put a fund in the account..so everything was being compiled and deducted..
Still on still you need to speak to their customer service if you feel the charges are unwarranted..
Re: UBA Debiting Me Unnecessarily ! by Spray(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
TedBundy666:

Note that whenever you receive bank sms..debit sms..new seasons SMS..credit sms and the rest from your bank a particular amount is deducted...
It might be that it's been a while you last put a fund in the account..so everything was being compiled and deducted..
Still on still you need to speak to their customer service if you feel the charges are unwarranted..

many thanks boss
Re: UBA Debiting Me Unnecessarily ! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
I thank GOD i dont av UBA account.
Re: UBA Debiting Me Unnecessarily ! by Spray(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
I thank GOD i dont av UBA account.

the account will never see a dime again, till Jesus comes

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Steps To Link Your Bank Account To Your E-naira Wallet / Alerzo: Creating A Market Plug For Nigeria’s Informal Retailers / Invest 1. 4 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.