Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Writes As She Shares Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Writes As She Shares Photo (1900 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father / 'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Writes As She Shares Photo by Poco9ja: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
Big Brother Naija reality star, Angel Smith, kicked off her 2022 the same way she ended her 2021 and she is absolutely loving every bit.
The 22-year-old took to her Twitter page to share sultry photos that showed off the racy outfit she wore to a location and she bragged about courting everyone’s attention.

The reality show star revealed that all eyes were on her at the place she went to. Angel concluded that it’s because “they never seen a baddie”.

Source: https://www.poco9ja.com.ng/everyone-here-is-just-looking-at-me-bbnaijas-angel-writes-as-she-shares-photos-of-outfit-she-wore-out/

Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Writes As She Shares Photo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Why won't all eyes be on you when you have only boobs and pussy to show to the public angry
Olosho!

4 Likes

Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Writes As She Shares Photo by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
They are looking at you because they know what you do for a living.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Writes As She Shares Photo by Deborah98(f): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Don't cry when other women starts body shaming you sad... I won't even talk let alone viewing the thread .
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Writes As She Shares Photo by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
Anal go sweet for this bitch sha
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Writes As She Shares Photo by suffering: 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
The Angel we saw in the house is exactly the one a person will experience outside, and so will receive the very same attention desirable men showed her during the competition; none.
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Writes As She Shares Photo by stroller9795: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
That’s my baby girl grin

Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Writes As She Shares Photo by stroller9795: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Why won't all eyes be on you when you have only boobs and pussy to show to the public angry
Olosho!

Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Writes As She Shares Photo by nachisunday(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Because you dont have sense that is why they look at you somehow i wish you have sense they will accompany you SMH
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Writes As She Shares Photo by nachisunday(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Olosho!

you sef you are shit why will you name yasef 'good hard dick' here on NL. If na fb you for don clear #disable#repent#2022#forwardever#notoconflict.
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Writes As She Shares Photo by duduade: 12:11am On Jan 03, 2022
really disgusting
Re: Everyone Here Is Just Looking At Me – Bbnaija’s Angel Writes As She Shares Photo by Gadafii: 4:35am On Jan 03, 2022
Continue baby girl, it's your life, live it the way you want, Shiloh got you

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorces A Wife Because She Is Too Beautiful / Ghanaian Ex-footballer, Asamoah Gyan Loses Properties To Wife Amid Divorce / Sea Salt, Essential Oil, Organic Products, Honey, Roots And Herbs Himalayan Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.