Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council (18771 Views)

Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by DMerciful(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
Igbos want Igbo president, Yorubas want Yoruba president, Hausa want Hausa president so what's the point of being in one country when they could be president in Biafra, Oodua and Arewa respectively?
Reality3080:
The question any sane person should ask igbos is this

Will antagonizing tinubu make u President?
What if yorubas present another joker?
The same energy u put in criticising tinubu,if u put it in campaigning for an igbo president by now people will b taking u serious.

Imagine replacing any igbo aspirants by d number of times u people mention tinubu in a day

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Reality3080: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
DMerciful:
Igbos want Igbo president, Yorubas want Yoruba president, Hausa want Hausa president so what's the point of being in one country when they could be president in Biafra, Oodua and Areqa respectively?
which tribe objected d idea of secession?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by ThatFairGuy1: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Everywhere go pepper soup. .

Asampetenwaanyi will be a very useful tool for the emergence of Tinubu.

He'll be bought to campaign for Tinubu endlessly here on Nairaland. His God given talent can't just be wasting away
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by BuhariAdvocate: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
North are not interested in power stop fighting a lost battle same Afonja you people mocking will rule you in 2023 .
Asgard73:
Me dey patiently wait for February..

Tinubu Must contest... there’s nothing waiting for..

After all this years .. he no work on an Na now he wan start.

Power returns North..

Southern Nigeria is not ready .

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by LegendHero(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
His declaration is a matter of short time.

2022, a year of politics!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by DMerciful(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Secession is not in the 1999 constitution and the constitution of independence was thrown out before 1970 so even if it was there, Nigeria stopped using that constitution in 1966.
Reality3080:
which tribe objected d idea of secession?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Asgard73: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
BuhariAdvocate:
North are not interested in power stop fighting a lost battle same Afonja you people mocking will rule you in 2023 .

I live and breath North

I’m in north.. like this

Not in ikiri

Even Tinubu himself knows ...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by DMerciful(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
Because over 50% of the Yorubas are Muslim and the North tends to vote along religious lines(north is against northern Christian being president), they'd support Yorubas. But again,
the North knows that if Igbos leave, there's no Nigeria so they're threading carefully.

The North are afraid of the Igbos than any other nationality and rightfully so. The North has got it coming!
Reality3080:
who is fighting who now?

Yorubas are doing their thing n igbos are trying to pull them down

Anyim declared presidential ambition n everyone hailed him including yorubas

Orji uzor is warming up n everyone's hailing him including yorubas

Even Peter obi,we are urging him to declare interest.

But if any yoruba man declare interest igbos will start foaming in d mouth.

U are d ones fighting yorubas,yorubas no get your time n we no dey look your side,just imagine 57 groups trying to figure out d best hands for yorubas to present but igbos ain't doing anything order than talking down on yorubas
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by DMerciful(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
MKO did not win the first primaries, it was annulled and Yorubas hailed the annulment.
It was the second primary MKO won.
itsme01:

Well since you are the assistant God and you speak for Jesus... Why not wait for the Presidential primaries next year before acting like God over Jagaban BAT2023 victory

MKO won free and fair direct primaries, and still won Presidential election, and it took IMF and Military to take his mandate

That's a brave man worthy of emulation, not Umar dikko

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by dizon: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
Reality3080:
frigga13,what do u mean by he didn't work on presidency?
Have u forgotten he singlehandedly unseat a sitting president?

U must b a clown
Singlehandedly? Lol, you're the one that is the clown here.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by chloride6: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Waste of funds...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Amah70: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
Tinubu declaring to consign presidency to the north.

Tinubu with SW APC ask north to consider zoning so that the south shall produce a successor to President Buhari.
But Tinubu and SW APC refuse zoning in the southern regions to make Igbo to produce successor to President Buhari.

North shall therefore discount zoning, support a northern presidential candidate massively and win.

The SS can't forget what Tinubu SW APC did to bring down then president GEJ.

The SE can't forget how Tinubu SW APC refused zoning in the south because it's turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by HeeBraHim2(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Amah70:
Tinubu declaring to consign presidency to the north.

I know the headache of Tinubu is the one that will kill many mpuru Miri drug dealer.

The children of hate

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by gazza07(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Tinubu transform which Lagos Abi him created an atm out of Lagos.
Money2022:
No doubt Tinubu can transform Nigeria just like Lagos, but me just want a neutral party to rule

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Trumann: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
crispus09:
Ofoooooo I 'll rather vote yaya bello than all these greedy useless old fools that has been in power since God knows when

Yahaya Bello would eventually post Tinubu's posters in Ebira land.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by dessey(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
What does Tinubu has to offer ? Tinubu + this tyranny era is = DIE, my fellow youths pls open ya eyes.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Indispensable85(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2023-presidency-tinubu-working-on-declaration-date-dg-campaign-council/

Honestly he doesn't have a challenger in the APC unless he decides not to contest.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
Na Ogun go kill all of una before that time.

Mark my words.

Criminal bastards!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Amah70: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

I know the headache of Tinubu is the one that will kill many mpuru Miri drug dealer.

The children of hate

Children of hate were allowed to produce president in 1999 because of zoning. They were allowed to produced two presidential candidates in the two largest political parties.

In 2023, Children of hate refuse zoning in the southern regions because of the fact that it's the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari.

Children of hate want to preside over Nigeria for the 2nd time while their colleagues have not presided for once.

Children of hate are merely wasting time this time.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by 77up(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
Asgard73:

Power returns West..

South East Nigeria is not ready .
fixed!

You better go and find solution to the water issue in your state, una people don dey stink alive cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by StreetFight: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Asgard73:

Power returns North..

Una go cry for long. You refused to put forward your own candidates because you have none. But you think with your rants and screams you can stop Africa’s most prolific political strategist by going to hide behind your slave masters the Hausa/Fulanis. Una go cry blood

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Amah70: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Asgard73:

[b][/b]

Tinubu and SW APC are actually working for power to remain in the north after PMB.

They know it's not the turn of the SW to produce president in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by CrystalBliss: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Asgard73:

Tinubu can’t transform Nigeria

And what has he transformed in Lagos in the past 25 years of being governor and godfather.

With all the money and debt.. any state can be cleaned ..

Kwankwaso transformed Kano
Akpabio transformed Akwaibom
Peter transformed Anambra

All in 8 years

25 years is not here .. Lagos until recent has been the capital of Nigeria.. don’t you understand ?

You guys keep hyping ignorant

Haba!

You decided not to mention Fashola. He was the best governor in Nigeria during his time.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by StreetFight: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Amah70:

Tinubu and SW APC are actually working for power to remain in the north after PMB.

5% go cry tire. Even under Northern Almajari administration, Yorubas still snatch the best out of the few things that come to the South

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Babyface33: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Na initial Gragra, he's just trying to divert people's attention from VP.

Abeg I need job my friends here.
Am also into installation of tiles
I run project analysis too.
Pls help me out
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by citizen202(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Reality3080:
u igbos are shouting power returns to d north cos u know for sure tgat if it comes to d south u have no chance of getting it.

What if d northerners insist power returns to d south,what will b igbos fate?
Have u forgotten that no region has ruled concurrently for 16 years since 1999?

Northerners know if they hold on to power for 16 years they will play second fiddle for 16 years n they can't risk it.

In case u want to argue blindly cos that's your hobby,let me break it down for u

Since 1999

Obj south n atiku north
Yaradua north n Jonathan south
Jonathan south n sambo north
Buhari north n osinbajo south

I believe u see d trend n precedents

U igbos are playing d wrong card again
Keep hyping your self... Let tinubu officially declare...the kind of sustained media attack he will receive will shock you... presidency we east are not even interested...Power remains in the North...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by pacificom: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nigerians be wise ! Our mumu plus suffering don do o..... Tinubu is not the type of leader that we need to survive the present and future challenges in this country. We have quality new generation leaders who are good economists and modernizers such as Dr Akinwumi Adesina among others from the south-west.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by citizen202(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
StreetFight:

5% go cry tire. Even under Northern Almajari administration, Yorubas still snatch the best out of the few things that come to the South
..Let him declare officially....e go shock you wetin we go pass him eyes through...Power stays in the North

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges / Femi Adesina: "Previous Governments Initiated Most Of The Things We Are Doing" / Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.