Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council (18823 Views)

Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 03, 2022
pacificom:
Nigerians be wise ! Our mumu plus suffering don do o..... Tinubu is not the type of leader that we need to survive the present and future challenges in this country. We have quality new generation leaders who are good economists and modernizers such as Dr Akinwumi Adesina among others from the south-west.

Why do some of you keep talking so ignorantly? Can Adesina win a local government chairman election in Nigeria?

Who are those who will kingmake for him and mobilize at grassroot level?

Did anyone tell you economists, technocrats and 'modernizers' did not contest the 2019 election?

You need to find out how many votes Sowore, Moghalu, Olowepo Hasim and many other "modernizers" got in 2019 while Buhari got 15 million and Atiki over 11 million.

Moghalu got a miserable 21k and Donald Duke people like you hail ignoratantly, without realizing how Nigerian voting works, got 33k votes.

Olawepo-Hashim under 3k votes. Sowore 33k votes. Your 'superstar technocrat' Obi Ezekwesili got 7k votes.

When most Nigerian youths don't even understand their own nation then elders just retire to bed when you begin talking because they know your ignorance and lack of understanding of the system means you won't get anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by DCatt: 6:25am On Jan 03, 2022
Just for your short memory. Tinubu asked Yoruba and we voted for Gej but not only were Yoruba marginalized, Tinubu was charged on some fake charges to thank him. So we should vote for him again? Even you don't think Yoruba are that stupid.
Amah70:
Tinubu declaring to consign presidency to the north.

Tinubu with SW APC ask north to consider zoning so that the south shall produce a successor to President Buhari.
But Tinubu and SW APC refuse zoning in the southern regions to make Igbo to produce successor to President Buhari.

North shall therefore discount zoning, support a northern presidential candidate massively and win.

The SS can't forget what Tinubu SW APC did to bring down then president GEJ.

The SE can't forget how Tinubu SW APC refused zoning in the south because it's turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by ButterBurger: 6:34am On Jan 03, 2022
My own be say, make Buhari sha go first.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by DCatt: 6:35am On Jan 03, 2022
Lagos runs on Tinubu, let him do the same for Nigeria, just maybe you can start living in your homeland rather than being refugees all over Nigeria. Tinubu is the reason why Lagos is Igbo's London.
dessey:
What does Tinubu has to offer ? Tinubu + this tyranny era is = DIE, my fellow youths pls open ya eyes.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Amah70: 6:53am On Jan 03, 2022
DCatt:
Just for your short memory. Tinubu asked Yoruba and we voted for Gej but not only were Yoruba marginalized, Tinubu was charged on some fake charges to thank him. So we should vote for him again? Even you don't think Yoruba are that stupid.

Is Tinubu the face of Yoruba? Wake up and smell the coffee.

Tinubu shall even fail to win 25% of votes in most of the 6 states of the SW.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by DCatt: 6:54am On Jan 03, 2022
The man you are calling daddy knows how many kids he has. We are indigenous people and Lagos is Yorubaland, so you have to be Yoruba to be a Lagosian. No you are not a Lagosian and won't be in a hundred years.
jaxxy:

I am a Lagosian by birth and it is grossly mismanaged and Fantastically corrupt. undecided

Everything isn’t about tribal bigotry.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Everywhere go pepper soup. .

Asampetenwaanyi will be a very useful tool for the emergence of Tinubu.

He'll be bought to campaign for Tinubu endlessly here on Nairaland. His God given talent can't just be wasting away
ThatFairGuy1 my gee how far naa
talk to me

helinues come ooo
ThatFairGuy1 should talk naaa
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by DCatt: 7:03am On Jan 03, 2022
Yes he is in this very context!

Is that from your crystal ball?

I say you don't believe that he can't get 25% votes from his people, if you do, your people won't be sweating bullets at the mention of Tinubu.
Amah70:

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by shadeze: 7:25am On Jan 03, 2022
DCatt:
Lagos is a slum but all your lineage want to die there. You have abandoned in your your life for this slum that belongs to Yoruba and you still have no shame to keep your mouth shut.
Firstly, you are should stop assuming things you don't know, I don't live in Lagos and never intend to live there. My line of work means I travel around the country a lot so there's hardly any part of this country that I don't know what's happening there. Secondly, the truth doesn't give a damn about your feelings and the truth is that lagos was a glorified slum during Tinubu's time. I remember a place called Oshodi, during Tinubu's time, it was hell for anyone trying to pass through there with ugly touts everywhere making life miserable for people but Fashola and Ambode turned that place into a wonderful place. Same thing happened all over lagos even in Ikeja that is the seat of government, I remember how messed up it was under Tinubu. You guys don't like telling yourself the truth and quickly resort to insults instead of facing facts. Thirdly, this Lagos you claim belongs to Yoruba became a big city because it was made the capital of nigeria and was developed with resources from all parts of Nigeria, today you Yoruba loudmouths are making noise that it belongs to you. Even a Yoruba person that was born in odogbolu that has never seen lagos before will be shouting lagos, lagos, lagos as if he has ever contributed one kobo to the development of Lagos. Lagos belongs to Nigeria and every Nigerian is free to go and "Live and die there" if he wants.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Passionnn: 7:30am On Jan 03, 2022
Reality3080:
The question any sane person should ask igbos is this

Will antagonizing tinubu make u President?
What if yorubas present another joker?
The same energy u put in criticising tinubu,if u put it in campaigning for an igbo president by now people will b taking u serious.

Imagine replacing any igbo aspirants by d number of times u people mention tinubu in a day

What are you even campaigning for?
Tinubu?
That man who cannot coherently put two words together to make a complete idea?
Tinubu is gone. He has lost his virility. What is left of him is a relic of his past glorious years. We can't place our country in the hand of partisan and ethnic blind hope.
Have you ever heard him profer solution to our numerous problems? You can't give what you don't have.
The only time he publicity came to read an address in Kano, he goofed big time. He's clearly out of touch with reality.
Same way you all hyped Buhari as the coming messiah. See the mess the country is in under his watchful eyes. Tinubu will even be worse. Stop hyping the ineffectual idol and let's shoot for a more virile candidate with realistic ideas.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by helinues: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:

ThatFairGuy1 my gee how far naa
talk to me

helinues come ooo
ThatFairGuy1 should talk naaa

Stop mentioning me guy.

No be everyone carry good luck enter new year
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:36am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Stop mentioning me guy.

No be everyone carry good luck enter new year
no I won't
me and you dey like tom and Jerry

we'll continue to do this over and over again

ThatFairGuy1 is quiet cheesy
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by shadeze: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2022
Reality3080:
go n check d history of Lagos b4 tinubu n after tinubu

If u want to hate,hate with fact don't just talk rubbish
He laid d foundation of modern Lagos n the governor's are still following d blueprint till today

Can they b said of other states?
Which yeye foundation did Tinubu lay? Can you point to a single major project in Lagos today that was done by Tinubu? Fashola in his first four years turned lagos around from the nightmarish slum it was during Tinubu's time. You guys should stop lying to yourselves and face the facts.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Moferere: 7:54am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard73:
Me dey patiently wait for February..

Tinubu Must contest... there’s nothing waiting for..

After all this years .. he no work on an Na now he wan start.

Power returns North..

Southern Nigeria is not ready .

Even if power returns to the North, South South or South West are favourites for the v.p.
Some of you will end up with disappointment

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Amah70: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2022
DCatt:
Yes he is in this very context!

Is that from your crystal ball?

I say you don't believe that he can't get 25% votes from his people, if you do, your people won't be sweating bullets at the mention of Tinubu.

If you see some fellow southerners sweating over the mention of Tinubu, that means there is something wrong with what the man is doing. And it's a ticket to his failure on the path of his wrongdoing.
Only a clown would seek for zoning of the presidency between the north and the south to enable the south to produce a successor to President Buhari, but ignores zoning among the regions of the south, because it is the turn of the Igbo in the SE to utilise zoning to produce successor to PMB.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by SeyeMan(m): 8:19am On Jan 03, 2022
Reality3080:
go n check d history of Lagos b4 tinubu n after tinubu

If u want to hate,hate with fact don't just talk rubbish
He laid d foundation of modern Lagos n the governor's are still following d blueprint till today

Can they b said of other states?

You think Lagos is modern because of its developmental level in comparison to most of the other states that don't have even one third of the Financial resources of Lagos State.

Tinubu did well for Lagos, but he has mortgaged the capacity of the State to be even far greater than it is today. Lagos ought to be modern like Johannesburg if Lagos IGR is been truly used to develop the state.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2022
Money2022:
No doubt Tinubu can transform Nigeria just like Lagos, but me just want a neutral party to rule

With all due respect.were u in Lagos during the 8 years tenure of tinubu in Lagos? Lagos was an eye sore. Until Fashola for there. If u are talking about development, give it to fashola
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by SeyeMan(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2022
udemzeus:

True talk bro, I can't wait to see Tinubu loose, I am igbo but I will support North, Yorubas are idiots.

They ae supposed to be intelligent but they are just stupid, their politics stinks, bunch of beggars, Igbos will never produce an idiot like Tinubu, we will produce the best mind we are more individualistic.

I know we the east are not ready, so power go back north

Politics, at the highest level is a game of numbers, not individualism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by jaxxy(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2022
DCatt:
The man you are calling daddy knows how many kids he has. We are indigenous people and Lagos is Yorubaland, so you have to be Yoruba to be a Lagosian. No you are not a Lagosian and won't be in a hundred years.

And how do u know I’m not Yoruba? undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by ledaman: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2022
Why so much hatred for BAT from the dot region? Yet they can't stop tropping to Lagos, something is wrong with their brains
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Bashir75: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2022
ezegold4we:
Tinubu is heading to monumental Failure , I taught he is intelligent, Smart And sensitive, even The Powers that be in aso Rock will be laughing at him inside Their bedroom,
Chaiiiiiiiiii, I pity Tinubu in advance

Last Last, you go migrate to Lebanon or Abidjan. Because if it’s the will of GOD, your combined generations past, present and the future cannot stop it. Wake up Cannibalistic Biafrans. GOD gives POWER.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Amah70:

You people's reasoning is always beclouded by ethnocentric, religious and secrional hate for others.

Let Tinubu get the ticket and we will see how popular or unpopular he is in Nigeria not to talk of the SW.

You guys will simply never understand Nigerian politics because you approach it emotionally and with a hateful mindset. That is why you suck at politics and lag behind others at national level.

The only example I need to mention is how Buhari failed to win one single State in the SW in 2011 yet won all in 2015, minus Ekiti, when the influence of Tinubu was behind him.

Nothing sagacious political 'influencers'cannot achieve for others once they direct their loyalists in certain directions. It is a system of permanent interest. Buhari's 2015 win was in Tinubu's permanent interest and he worked to deliver the region for Buhari.

In that respect not many, not even Atiku, can say they have as many grassroot and powerful political infleuncers behind them, across the length and breadth of Nigeria, as Tinubu does.

Even Osinbajo will need Tinubu to win, if he gets the APC ticket, otherwise Atiku may defeat him fairly easily if Tinubi does not put his formidable infleunce and political machinery behind the VP.

A lot goes behind the scene before the general public cast their vote. That is why Tinubu and those behind him are confident. You simply cannot fathom the number of very powerful people behind Tinubu from traditonal rulers to business and political titans.

You cannot appreciate this point because all your leaders in the SE play 'food is ready' politics while Tinubu and many others invest in useful people all the time and even when they don't need them yet.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
SeyeMan:

You think Lagos is modern because of its developmental level in comparison to most of the other states that don't have even one third of the Financial resources of Lagos State.

Tinubu did well for Lagos, but he has mortgaged the capacity of the State to be even far greater than it is today. Lagos ought to be modern like Johannesburg if Lagos IGR is been truly used to develop the state.

Not true. Lagos is a victim of its own success. It is a State that cannot exist in a vacuum because most States of Nigeria are incapable of looking after their indigenes even sub-optimally.

It cannot be the only thriving Oasis in an arid and barren desert because it too will overwhelmed.

It is common sense and you need to understand Lagos cannot shut it's border against other Nigerians as the USA, for example, can do against Mexicans or the Italians do forcefully against Africans.

The State should have an optimal population of 9 million yet host 21 million people and counting because it continues to have jobs, opportunities, wealth, security and big City cosmopolitan ambience other Nigerians State are not even a 100 years close to.

If all South Africans were trooping into Johannesburg daily in anything near the number Nigerians troop into Lagos then believe that Johannesburg natives will rise up against the influx as they will never continue to accept the difficulties such influx puts on infrastucure, waste management, traffic control, job security, healthcare provision etal as Lagos does.

Lagos should actually be praised, if one is aware of town planning challenges and drastic increase in population density, for always finding another gear that enables it to keep moving forward despite the frankly unacceptable influx of permanent migrants into the State from all over Nigeria daily.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by juman(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
He should go and sit down.

Southerners that failed Nigerians for more than a decade in aso rock of very recent o.

Fourteen years, they ruined Nigeria.

Christian North turn has come.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Amah70: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

You people's reasoning is always beclouded by ethnocentric, religious and secrional hate for others.

Let Tinubu get the ticket and we will see how popular or unpopular he is in Nigeria not to talk of the SW.

You guys will simply never understand Nigerian politics because you approach it emotionally and with a hateful mindset. That is why you suck at politics and lag behind others at national level.

The only example I need to mention is how Buhari failed to win one single State in the SW in 2011 yet won all in 2015, minus Ekiti, when the influence of Tinubu was behind him.

Nothing sagacious political 'influencers'cannot achieve for others once they direct their loyalists in certain directions. It is a system of permanent interest. Buhari's 2015 win was in Tinubu's permanent interest and he worked to deliver the region for Buhari.

In that respect not many, not even Atiku, can say they have as many grassroot and powerful political infleuncers behind them, across the length and breadth of Nigeria, as Tinubu does.

Even Osinbajo will need Tinubu to win, if he gets the APC ticket, otherwise Atiku may defeat him fairly easily if Tinubi does not put his formidable infleunce and political machinery behind the VP.

A lot goes behind the scene before the general public cast their vote. That is why Tinubu and those behind him are confident. You simply cannot fathom the number of very powerful people behind Tinubu from traditonal rulers to business and political titans.

You cannot appreciate this point because all your leaders in the SE play 'food is ready' politics while Tinubu and many others invest in useful people all the time and even when they don't need them yet.

All your politics is on conspiracy aimed to suck up more of crude oil and gas revenues that come from the east and Delta state of Nigeria. Nothing more. Stop your ranting. You are not addressing kids in the kindergarten
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
Amah70:

All your politics is on conspiracy aimed to suck up more of crude oil and gas revenues that come from the east and Delta state of Nigeria. Nothing more. Stop your ranting. You are not addressing kids in the kindergarten

You're worse than a kid in kindergarten. At least per intellectual development.

What oil does the East contribute to the income of Nigeria for you to be doing fraudulent' attache' to SS oil wealth as Ojukwu etal cast their beady eyes on many decades ago?

Even your shameless Kanu showed the unchanged mindset of you lot when he claimed Buhari offered him Biafra with the 5 States of the SE but he rejected it because SS was not included.

Kani loves SS folks ba? You guys are comical yet you dont appreciate that all other Nigeria now see through your duplicity , hypocrisy and sheer greed.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by ThatFairGuy1: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Get out
AsampeteNwaanyi:
no I won't
me and you dey like tom and Jerry

we'll continue to do this over and over again

ThatFirGuy1 is quiet cheesy
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by DreamSonInlaw(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=RuudVan post=109032196][/quote]

Lol
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by crispus09(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
77up:
Tinubu has last been in power since 1999, he's not less a Nigerian, people are only hating but it doesn't stop the God's project.

BAT 2023.
I'm not hating anybody tinubu was senort before governor for 8yrs and has continues to rule lagos and osun state ever since by proxy,
Tinubu is a fool blooded nigerian just like yaya bello I mention,not that I like GYB in fact I'm not his fan at all,
But like I said I 'll rather vote youth to serve as an avenue for other youth to take over than to continue worshiping all these old selfish greedy people that only care about there children in abroad while continuing to leave youth in this country to suffer.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Working On Declaration Date –DG Campaign Council by crispus09(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Trumann:

Yahaya Bello would eventually post Tinubu's posters in Ebira land.
He can do that if he's so wish,
Youth governance is what I'm championing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Floods On Agric-Ishawo Roads, Residents Cry To Lagos Government / Obi: Can a political underdog save Nigeria? - Economist / 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.