Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) (28970 Views)

Governor Adeleke Shows Off Football Skills (Photos) / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Obasanjo Shows His Dancing Skills (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by TheMostComplex1: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2022
Precious chikwendu be happy because happiness is free

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by Ayo001: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2022
She has three or four kids already and still young. She sees her kids are well-fed and doing well even though they aren't in her custody. She's not at loss.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2022
ebukajay184:
Femi Fani-Kayode's estranged wife, Precious Chikwendu has shown off her dance skills in a video shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYPbejRFtBp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXN92msT2Tc
She is pained.
If she have her way, she will run back to ffk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
This one finally unlock her Ashawo gene..
Women are just to disappointing. Most women without a man her usually useless
How. She's into clito business are u call her useless. Abeg shift. U don't Know de oldest profession.

When men stop patronizing them de will have something else doing. Men are de problem. Paying someone for what she enjoys is crazy

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by Annie001: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2022
jaxxy:
She can dance
You joking right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by Jamesbally: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2022
vickydevoka:

I will never fùck any toto that has produce pikin. Always wide. I'm tired of inserting my hands inside them.

You are a wise man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by CaptainAyub: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2022
Jamesbally:

She just activate her Ashawo life. With 20k anybody fit Fu<k this woman. But be warned, her toto go too wide, cause 4 kids don comot from there. grin grin
Yerobber demon
Tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by Temptee101(m): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2022
This year again
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by Ihekaoha: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2022
I can feel her pains and regrets...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by Ayo001: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2022
You're wrong. A lot of big boys richer than ffk are already in her DM even before she left let alone now.
ANDREW91:

She is pained.
If she have her way, she will run back to ffk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2022
use and dump and trying hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by Jamesbally: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Yerobber demon
Tufiakwa

Amaka, keep off. I no dey date your kind. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Jamesbally:

You are a wise man
Not that I'm the wisest. I'm talking out of experience. In my side ( north central), almost all de ladies have given birth. I hardly enjoy their pûssy ( not all. Some are tight).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by Jamesbally: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2022
vickydevoka:

Not that I'm the wisest. I'm talking out of experience. In my side ( north central), almost all de ladies have given birth. I hardly enjoy their pûssy ( not all. Some are tight).

Your side dey learn for where Eastern Girls dey. It's worst here in the East. grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by ironheart(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2022
Zoharariel:
I just watched the movie “Don’t Look Up” and it’s one of the best movies I’ve seen in recent times.

The problems of Nigeria are innumerable and they keep festering and multiplying daily.

Maybe a giant comet, twice the size of Mount Everest hurtling towards our useless planet can make all these stupid, shameless & attention-seeking idiots to receive sense.
bro, that movie mirrors our nation. Best movie I've watched

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by bisqit: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2022
vickydevoka:

I will never fùck any toto that has produce pikin. Always wide. I'm tired of inserting my hands inside them.
including your wife?

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by Germi9: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2022
No level
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by Quiny32323: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2022
You wasted your youthful age with that old man.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2022
SlyDev:
Mammi water dance cheesy maybe she is responsible for all the badluck wey FFK dey knack
And you think FFK is clean of been illiterate papi water that can't respect and control himself by allowing his spirit wives to be disturbing his life. This one comes and goes! FFK needs a great and strong family deliverance!

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2022
Are you sure this bleached bitch is not gradually going insane?

What's the meaning of all these nonsense na? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by bisqit: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2022
Jamesbally:

Your side dey learn for where Eastern Girls dey. It's worst here in the East. grin grin grin

give me one owerri girl number make i smash
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by CrudeSon: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2022
That back looks like doctor gave it to her.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by IvarDboneless: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Nigerians don turn this one too to celebrity
Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2022
vickydevoka:

You're obviously a kid for saying this cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by dazzlingd(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2022
Zoharariel:
I just watched the movie “Don’t Look Up” and it’s one of the best movies I’ve seen in recent times.

The problems of Nigeria are innumerable and they keep festering and multiplying daily.

Maybe a giant comet, twice the size of Mount Everest hurtling towards our useless planet can make all these stupid, shameless & attention-seeking idiots to receive sense.

grin love the movie. Science blended with comic relief and social madness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by Jamesbally: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2022
bisqit:
give me one owerri girl number make i smash

If you get fetish of lashing a mother and her daughter, at the same time. I'll connect you to Mama Chioma and Chioma. You will enjoy a nice thre esome with them. It's comon here in Owerri. Mothers and their daughters fu<k anything for money.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by superintendents(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2022
vickydevoka:

well said...

you deserve a Grammy award..

Enjoy..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Shows Off Her Dance Skills (Photos, Video) by RobbStark(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2022
This prescious and Tonto needs to be friends.
I want to check something......

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? / Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts / Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.