Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) (32134 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by tricksters: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2022
Does this comment not show you have gone mad ?!

Asgard73:

Don’t have a candidate.. ( have my reasons..) but will support any Pdp candidate .. I’m a party person
I know Atiku will do well.. kwankwanso Saraki Obi. Lamido.

Apc
Will support Babatude Fashola , Umahi , Zulum, “Ameachi.”

This humans have proven themselves Nd can handle governance at level without biased

Osibanjo is needed .. too much enjoyment for am...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by OgatheTop: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2022
LegendHero:

Careless noise because I said Obi Pandora is a criminal and a butcher of his own people??

Happy new year bro.

You're obviously a deranged, jobless guy.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by farem: 9:01am On Jan 03, 2022
OLAADEX:
Former Lagos Governors Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Fashola Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG) General overseer Pastor E.A Adeboye and Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu At the Lagos State Annual Thanksgiving Service today.

Tinubu's desperation is top-notch. Though he instituted this Annual Thanksgiving in 1999 starting with pastor Adeboye, I have never seen him present in any since he left the government house in 2007.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by farem: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard73:

You ba? grin

Where’s Osibanjo.. he should be the officiating minister ..
Daddy G.O will have to delegate this oh

In the last 22 years (since 1999), Daddy G.O has been the officiating minister except last year when he was represented by Pastor J. T Kalejaiye.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Ajibel(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2022
Ventura1:
Tinubu is a failure as Lagos state governor, if not for Fashola ACN/APC would have lost Lagos, BRF performance in office cemented their hold on to Lagos.

It's about time someone mentioned this fact but Tinubuist won't agree. BRF performance was what made other SW states to vote for ACN candidates in their domain. But they'll say it's Tinubu's political sagacity that did the magic.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Eloquency001: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=109028855]
Hahaha....You're either too young during the tenure of Asiwaju Tinubu or you are an outsider not from Lagos.
Happy New Year sir. It's too early in the year to start hating on your fellow human being. If Asiwaju Tinubu is not your candidate,find one but let those of us who love and admire him celebrate him..
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. May God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria.
Please if you are reading this post, I urge you to vote Asiwaju Tinubu. He is an experienced public administrator and a true Nigerian Patriot. He did wonders in Lagos and will do great wonders with other patriotic Nigerians when he becomes the President in 2023.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever. [Why can'tTinubu as Political savvy as he is should sponsor and campaign for Fashola for the next Presidential election being the best performer so far among his peers in South West and Southern Parts of Nigeria in general. ]

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Ventura1: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2022
Facts at times appears like hatred, I was born, bred and still lives in Lagos, how can you rate Tinubu's eight year administration using the following governance parameters;
Education -
Roads infrastructure & Traffic -
Public water -
Health -
Sports & Youth Developments -
Security -
Housing -

Kdon2:

You are just being cynical. Tinubu made Lagos what it is today. I was in Lagos then. Forget your hatred for the man abeg.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Echoban: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard73:

Don’t have a candidate.. ( have my reasons..) but will support any Pdp candidate .. I’m a party person
I know Atiku will do well.. kwankwanso Saraki Obi. Lamido.

Apc

This humans have proven themselves Nd can handle governance at level without biased

This one never hear say kwakwanso is back to APC grin
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Ijoba85: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2022
Na u be God bah
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu won't be president, be rest assured .
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Sonn(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

hmmmmmm i hope and pray so every day and night, but' am afraid, because under this Apc, many things are possible.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by NGpatriot: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2022
The best part.

Asiwaju and BRF in warm embrace.

So sweet.

Even BRF's wife knelt all the way.

I just love Lagos state and leaders they are blessed with.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Indispensable85(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2022
Ventura1:
Tinubu is a failure as Lagos state governor, if not for Fashola ACN/APC would have lost Lagos, BRF performance in office cemented their hold on to Lagos.

Only a Fashola or osinbajo candidature can give APC a glimpse of victory in 2023.

So how did tinubu manage to market fashola to Lagos and won the election with him if he was that bad according to you?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2022
I love Sanwo-Olu. He is a good man who listens and acts. He is the complete opposite of our President.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by ledaman: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I won't banter words with you . Believe what you want to believe .

I want to assure you that my coronation will be televised in this Lagos .
Point of correction, The coronation would take place in Biafra republic grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2022
ledaman:
Point of correction, The coronation would take place in Biafra republic grin
Whatever makes you happy man grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by IbadeHQ: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

U sound So sure. Why are u people like this? U b God.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Johel(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2022
olatuns2017:

Pls mention 5 people your DAD ever help in this life?

If not ask your DAD why he never make it to exxonmobil as a director?

Or asked your DAD why Tinubu was schooling in US where was he?

In context, below are roll-call of some successful graduands of the BourdilIon ln bestitute of Advanced Politics:

��Prof. Yemi *OSINBAJO* (SAN)
��Hon. Femi *GBAJABIAMILA*
��Babatunde Raji *FASHOLA*
�� Akinwunmi *AMBODE*
�� Babajide *SANWOOLU*
Rauf Aregbesola
��Gboyega *OYETOLA*
��Adams *OSHIOMHOLE*
�Kayode *FAYEMI*
��Rotimi *AKEREDOLU*
��Sen. Ibikunle *AMOSUN*
��Sen. Abiola *AJUMOBI*
��Hon. Femi *PEDRO*
��Dr. Idia *ADEBULE*
��Sen. Adebayo *OSHINOWO*
��Sen. OLURNEMI *TINUBU*
��Sen. Ganiyu *SOLOMON*
��Sen. Olamilekan *ADEOLA*
��Sen. Babafemi *OJODU*
��Sen. James *FALEKE*
��Sen. Olorunimbe *MAMORA*
��Sen. Tokunbo *AFIKUYOMI*
Sen. Gbenga *ASHAFA*
��Sen. Adetokunbo *ABIRU*
��Amb. Musiliu *OBANIKORO*
��Alh. Lai *MUHAMMED*
��Hon. Opeyemi *BAMIDELE*
��Hon. Adefulure *ORELOPE*
��Hon. Abike *DABIRI-Erewa*
��Dr. Muiz *BANIRE*
��Dr. Leke *PITAN*
�� Dr. Ben *AKABUEZE*
��Adeyemi *IKUFORIJI*
�� Mudashiru *OBASA*
��Hon. Toyin *SUARAU*
��Hon. Lanre *OGUNYEMI*
��Hon. Ayo *ADEWALE*
Hon Abdoulbaq Ladi *BALOGUN*
��Hon. Kamal *BAYEWU*
��Hon. Muri *OKUNOLA*
��Mr. Babatunde *FOWLER*
��Hon. Dele *ALAKE*
��Hon. Tunji *BELLO*
��Hon. Sunday *DARE*
�� Kehinde *BAMIGBETAN*
��Muri
*OKUNOLA*
�� Ismaila *ADEWUSI*
��Mr. Joe *IGBOKWE* etc

Today, aside being Generous to a fault, *Asiwaju Tinubu is the extraordinary Destiny Helper; a ready Buffer in needy times - and the Custodian of ALL the above Modern Talents*, who are all LEADERS in their respective fields and endeavors.

So, before you type: THINK!

@#THINK!!!

Refuse to be foolish this year....cheers.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Olatara(f): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard73:

I know Atiku will do well.. kwankwanso[color=#000000][/color] Saraki Obi. Lamido.

Apc

Kwankwaso wey don port.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
I just hope RCCG hasnt started what they did in 2015... That church wey I no understand if there is nothing like spirit of discernment in their bible.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Aksnoopy:
This pastor adeboye is as hypocritical as a typical Yoruba man.

A real man of God won't associate himself with unbeliever who make his people suffer, he will rather preach to them until they repent.

He has no respect for you if you are not rich and influential.

I really dont understand what he is up to. 2015 own blunder is still there no yet solved. He has started again.. I still dont understand why he acts this way when it comes to politics.. I believe Tinubu and the rest went to meet him for endorsement cos that has become his work.. it wld be best God calls him home before he does another blunder again..
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
rikithor:
They have started again,using God's alters as campaign parlour.Call unto me while I am near,says the Lord,he get he why, calling God during the night,that's election period,is a rush hour,so many incoming calls can jam others' calls
Learn how to drive professionally manual or automatic cars, process driving license, vehicle papers old or new.See contacts below

That's it... After election, he ll start bring up prayer revivals calling for mercy upon nigeria.. I just tire for this Adeboye and RCCG members.. spirit of discernment has long left that church as see
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Deborah98(f): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
tricksters:
Your n your father can go to hell over sTinubu becoming the president of Nigeria no one gives a flying furk. May it not be well with you as you depart, may it not be well with anyone n everyone that try to stop you too.

Fool...wailer,keep wailing ewu...
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by ayenale1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kingsley Moghalu is the answer for 2023...

Get your PVC
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Cloud007: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu status is a crown or high prince in Nigeria. Becoming the president is quite easy....but if God will it though...
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by tbliss22(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hahaha....You're either too young during the tenure of Asiwaju Tinubu or you are an outsider not from Lagos.
Happy New Year sir. It's too early in the year to start hating on your fellow human being. If Asiwaju Tinubu is not your candidate,find one but let those of us who love and admire him celebrate him..
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. May God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria.
Please if you are reading this post, I urge you to vote Asiwaju Tinubu. He is an experienced public administrator and a true Nigerian Patriot. He did wonders in Lagos and will do great wonders with other patriotic Nigerians when he becomes the President in 2023.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.

Lolz.... Why not invite him to rule over your entire lineage.

It's obvious you are part of those who benefited from the plastic-paint rice collectors from his burdillon home.

......Is it the same Tinubu that fix people into governorship position as if he owns Lagos..... No wonder Sanwoolu can't do more than instruction given to him. Ambode was removed using politics by same Tinubu due to the fact that he never danced to his turns.

......is it same Tinubu that already purchased the entire assets of Lagos to only himself. Google is your friend, do research on his entire assets in Lagos.

.....or is it same Tinubu who saw how youths were killed at tollgate and masterminded how the light was switched off for the whole world not to see what transpired. Till today justice has not been served alongside APOLOGY to the entire Lagos youth.

...... Is is the same TINUBU that allows too many TOUTS in Lagos in the name of Agberos because he will definitely use them when the time of election comes

Finally, if the millions your family are getting from him is what is not making you THINK straight, just know your children will CURSE you one day for bringing shame on them due to your GREEDINESS.

... Press all the button you and your goons want to press for TINUBU to emerge the next president.... God will fight for the entire Nigerians and save us from A TYRANNY as president
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by omowumi9: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Speak ONLY for yourself.

Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed What is the Iragbiji moozlem doing inside a church, this is haram and MURIC have to punish him.
He will still fail woefully come 2023 and as proud Yoruba citizens we reject this traitor and backstabbing hoodlum.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Singlenhappy(f): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
OLAADEX:
Former Lagos Governors Bola Tinubu, Babatunde Fashola Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG) General overseer Pastor E.A Adeboye and Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu At the Lagos State Annual Thanksgiving Service today.
it's like God is about to speak
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by oyatz(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
jericco1:
After papa will say he didn't see it coming
Can't you advise Tinubu to step down

Omo all these pastors sef
After you'll tell people to pray when so many things are avoidable

Why will pastor adivise him to step down?

We should build great democratic systems and culture that can allow anybody contest while the best emerge as the winner.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by Kdon2: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ventura1:
Facts at times appears like hatred, I was born, bred and still lives in Lagos, how can you rate Tinubu's eight year administration using the following governance parameters;
Education -
Roads infrastructure & Traffic -
Public water -
Health -
Sports & Youth Developments -
Security -
Housing -

I was in Lagos when Tinubu was governor and I know what happened. So I know.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
tbliss22:

[s]Lolz.... Why not invite him to rule over your entire lineage.

It's obvious you are part of those who benefited from the plastic-paint rice collectors from his burdillon home.

......Is it the same Tinubu that fix people into governorship position as if he owns Lagos..... No wonder Sanwoolu can't do more than instruction given to him. Ambode was removed using politics by same Tinubu due to the fact that he never danced to his turns.

......is it same Tinubu that already purchased the entire assets of Lagos to only himself. Google is your friend, do research on his entire assets in Lagos.

.....or is it same Tinubu who saw how youths were killed at tollgate and masterminded how the light was switched off for the whole world not to see what transpired. Till today justice has not been served alongside APOLOGY to the entire Lagos youth.

...... Is is the same TINUBU that allows too many TOUTS in Lagos in the name of Agberos because he will definitely use them when the time of election comes

Finally, if the millions your family are getting from him is what is not making you THINK straight, just know your children will CURSE you one day for bringing shame on them due to your GREEDINESS.

... Press all the button you and your goons want to press for TINUBU to emerge the next president.... God will fight for the entire Nigerians and save us from A TYRANNY as president
[/s]

It's too early in the year to be hating on your fellow human being but like most you, you don't learn to cut your loses and you're not ashamed losing all the time because of your bitterness. Sir, you always lose and will still lose again las las when,like the PMB most of you hold in contempt, Asiwaju Tinubu wins again. Hatred can't bring forth anything good.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) by sakssey23: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard73:
Only if Fashola will contest in 2023 .. will support him .. campaign for him with musCle

But as for asiwaju.. and Osibanjo.

Those are unrepentant pretenders and professional crooks .

Tinubu Must contest. No excuses.. no change of narratives.no stepping up or down.

Pa Adeboye be telling those criminals truth.. stop doing nonsenses with them.

God don’t accept conditional excuses.. his words is final

Don’t be unequally Yoke with this criminal.. but you taking it for granted in the name of whatever you wish to call that gathering.

Will Lekan your son be allowed to have ritualists as close friends and associates?

Youths una never one learn. Vote out same old same old people in power.

Go for someone else. Forget tribal and religious sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) / 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters / Tinubu’s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.