Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? (1373 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today? / The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by Victoronah1: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
So we were seriously hungry to eat meat. And Then this creature that looks like rat come to us and My younger bro caught it,. What's the name guys?

And is it also edible to eat?

Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by Bola146(f): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
This one will be good for pepper soup in the evening tongue but you guys should stop posting bush meats sad na my eyes see am but my mouth no taste am angry there is God angry

1 Like

Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by Brainard22: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
You dey ask of name when ona don roast am?

Na RataMahdu Rathari

1 Like

Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by egobright(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
Wahala no the finish... Caught this night, and rat suya is already prepared... Na WA o... It's like you guys were waiting for its arrival.
Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by lomprico(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Una no waste time sef
Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
The name is rat.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by superintendents(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
honestly don't eat this rat...!
you purged like dock..
grin
Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by symbianDON(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Victoronah1:
My younger bro caught it. What's the name guys?
wow!! That's good....I think it's a hippopotamus

Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pouch rat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by decatalyst(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
They actually roasted that?

Werey con zoom picture to make it look like it's worth the time spent in roasting undecided
Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by duro4chang(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
The name is rat.
Pouched rat
Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by BuyAndSellStuff: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
duro4chang:
Pouched rat

Whether pouch or knapsack, rat is rat
Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by duro4chang(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

Rat is rat
That is your opinion.
Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by jetwonder(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
grin oboy you fast o! very sweet aroma!! I dey show!!! #this meat na wow!!!
Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by GogetterMD(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Victoronah1:
My younger bro caught it. What's the name guys?
Rat. Rattus Rattus, the type that makes a living cleaning the sewers
Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by jaeyking(m): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Front page loading

Una good night
Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by longetivity(m): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
Op the name is RAT
Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by Kobojunkie: 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
egobright:
Wahala no the finish... Caught this night, and rat suya is already prepared... Na WA o... It's like you guys were waiting for its arrival.
The speed of preparation dey wow person.... undecided
Re: Look At The Bush meat We Caught This Night. Please what is the name? by Victoronah1: 12:07am On Jan 03, 2022
egobright:
guy, you won't understand. I have not tasted any bush animal since my primary class days

(1) (Reply)

I Want Some Of These Foods / Can You Cook Any Soup With N200.. Check Out Mine / 10 Common Mistakes That Every Cook Makes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.