Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2022 (371 Views)

4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2022 For The Average Nigerian / 4 Practical Ways To Make Money In 2021 Written By Toyin Omotoso / 4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2021- For The Average Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Practical Ways To Make Money Online In 2022 by MichaelAmos(m): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
First of all if you want to truly, really "make money online," there are 3 things you
must get right from the word go so you don't waste your time, money, energy and
effort.

1. DO NOT go to Google and search for "how to make money online". If you do so, you are going to be led down an evil path filled with scams, pyramid schemes, half baked, time wasting activities and despicable human beings who
masquerade as "online entrepreneurs".
99% of people who go this path end up never escaping this maze

DO NOT DO IT!

Enough said.

2. To make money online, you MUST have something for sale and you must
learn how to sell it online.
You can't cop out by transferring your responsibility to sell to someone else, ala,
"do it for me" or think other people will make you rich by "helping" ala MMM.
Don't be dumb. You do not "make money online" in a literal sense. You do so by
offering something of value, a product or service, in exchange for money.

3. You must choose something real, something that can grow and you must
have the discipline/patience to learn and do work to grow it.

Get it?

Now let me show you the 4 Practical ways to make money online in 2022 but before you download this report, I need to warn you

There is some work involved

If you are the lazy type who won't even read the report talk less of acting on the information in it, then don't download it. I repeat don't download it. This report is not for you

But if you're really SERIOUS about making money online in 2022, then click the link below to download the FREE report

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RPEYY6vDw1zPVQk6EdXxjKLWamPEoxvtSZWHj0yXdx4/edit?usp=drivesdk

(1) (Reply)

Residents Happy As Mall Of Istanbul Opens In Owerri / I Will Favourite Gig Exchange On Fiverr / Chido Cargo And Maritime Logistics Services Limited Opens New Branch At Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.