Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Buy Landed Property In Epe With Landrepublic - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Landed Property In Epe With Landrepublic (216 Views)

Invest/Buy Landed Properties In Nigeria / Own A Plot Of Land In Fast Developing Epe With N1.5m per plot / 7 Ways You Can Buy Landed Property Amazingly Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Landed Property In Epe With Landrepublic by Nehemiah09: 2:47am On Jan 03, 2022
Are you looking for a reliable place to buy land? Look no further Land Republic has the best properties at affordable prices
Send a message on whatsapp https:///08153916598

Re: Buy Landed Property In Epe With Landrepublic by HacheNoire: 2:55am On Jan 03, 2022
Y`all be posting beautiful pictures while you selling wildlife to people. I am sure their is at least one elephant in the jungle you proposing to sell

Try to open up to people hats you selling wildlife. Humans don't even exist there yet

You can prove me wrong!
Re: Buy Landed Property In Epe With Landrepublic by Nehemiah09: 3:19am On Jan 03, 2022
HacheNoire:
Y`all be posting beautiful pictures while you selling wildlife to people. I am sure their is at least one elephant in the jungle you proposing to sell

Try to open up to people hats you selling wildlife. Humans don't even exist there yet

You can prove me wrong!

My friend we sell vision. People said the same about lekki when they started selling. Besides Epe is fast developing. You can also come for your survey before buying. Thank you. Contact me for more information.
Re: Buy Landed Property In Epe With Landrepublic by ignis: 4:26am On Jan 03, 2022
HacheNoire:

You can prove me wrong!

Wildlife will become a city tomorrow.
Re: Buy Landed Property In Epe With Landrepublic by HacheNoire: 4:35am On Jan 03, 2022
ignis:

Wildlife will become a city tomorrow.

True!

But let people know,
Re: Buy Landed Property In Epe With Landrepublic by Nehemiah09: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
HacheNoire:

True!

But let people know,
Have you visited Epe? Development is already going on with good road system and a toll gate. Don't sleep on it. Give me a call

(1) (Reply)

Shopping Complex Sale At Iju-ishaga 36 Shops / Advice Please!! / House Hold Properties For Sale AC, TV, Refregrator, Wardrobe, Mattress, Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.