Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 (13602 Views)

Lagos To Begin Construction Of Marina And Mile 2 Interchanges In 2024 / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Is Ready To Deliver 4th Mainland Bridge / Gombe To Begin Construction Of Madaki- Bamusa- Yelenguruza Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by cooooooks(m): 7:45am On Jan 03, 2022
Churches should chase anyone who makes claims of what is TO COME.

They should only talk of what has been done or is imminent.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by macaranta(m): 7:45am On Jan 03, 2022
post=109032870:
That's a good one.

Lagos State : A country within a country.

The State of many Firsts.

God bless Lagos State.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

Meanwhile...

Give it a rest man... It's 2022.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by almarthins(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2022
post=109032870:
That's a good one.

God bless Lagos State.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

Meanwhile...

I pity ur condition. You still play apc, pdp card?
Hunger is loading n it might most Nigeria hit the street in protest. Apc government re cunningly wicked, them still wan feed us tinubu again. Apc motor go get accident if Dem no take time
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by Blackdisciple(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Is Bola Tinubu and Sanwo Olu christians
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by Davesaves(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2022
YOUR SHAME DE SHAME ME
post=109032870:
That's a good one.

God bless Lagos State.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

Meanwhile...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by olatuns2017: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2022
CUBANAEZE:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/03/lagos-to-begin-construction-of-4th-mainland-bridge-2022-sanwo-olu/

Sanwolu one of the best Gov in Nigeria

Meanwhile

Abia Gov best achievement so far was bringing mr. Bigs to abia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2022
clothingonline:
This bridge will cost much money complete rail track 1st
Airport on island before jumping to many project

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Dm for turkey wears
Did you read the article at all?

One of the rail line will start operating first quarter of this year while the other will start operating 1st quarter of next year

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2022
Ojikutumomiage:
Sanwo, you're going back to your house next election. Ambo is coming back. mind you, it's either APC retain Lagos without Tinubu presidency or you take villa and PDP get Lagos. Take one now
Una just like to dey make stup!d and senseless comment.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2022
Blackdisciple:
Is Bola Tinubu and Sanwo Olu christians
Sanwo Olu is a Christian, most of the politicians that followed him to church for the service like Tinubu are not.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by Echoban: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Hope they will start this time around. They have been talking about that bridge since 1999

So far it is in Lagos blueprint made by Asiwaju Tinubu, take it form them it must be done and the successive governor must continue till full completetion. Same way Lekki free trade zone, Eko Atlantic City, Lekki deep seaport, just as 4th mainland all in BAT blueprint are becoming a reality.

Ambode my nigga messed up continuity, wasn't surprised he was booted out.

I think Lagos leaders deserve accolades, that bridge will cost N1.2trilliion . Even FG can't finance it, abeg Lagos is her own country.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by drlateef: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Lagos should please secede from Nigeria. A state having 10% of Nigeria’s budget? What is Lagos still doing in Nigeria especially when we grab the port, with oil in Lagos what else do we need to exceed Nigeria in growth? We are progressive people, let the PDP brothers from southeast and south south obtain visa a like going to Dubai to enter Lagos. Then their brain will reset and understand what is meant by progressive leadership legacy laid down by Jakande and Tinubu.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by MajorLanister: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2022
post=109032870:
That's a good one.

God bless Lagos State.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

Meanwhile...

Hope you realised APC is just a party of recycled PDP members. Don't be deceived.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by valuedammy(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2022
Thief, why start now when is just a year to election.

Another campaign instrument released.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by BabaIbo: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2022
drlateef:
Lagos should please secede from Nigeria. A state having 10% of Nigeria’s budget? What is Lagos still doing in Nigeria especially when we grab the port, with oil in Lagos what else do we need to exceed Nigeria in growth? We are progressive people, let the PDP brothers from southeast and south south obtain visa a like going to Dubai to enter Lagos. Then their brain will reset and understand what is meant by progressive leadership legacy laid down by Jakande and Tinubu.

You are too naiv*.

If Lagos secede, do you think it will still enjoy that bogus inflow if other places like delta etc get seaports?
How much your touts(your people) dey bring into the state's purse?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by drlateef: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2022
BabaIbo:

You are too naiv*.

If Lagos secede, do you think it will still enjoy that bogus inflow if other places like delta etc get seaports?
How much your touts(your people) dey bring into the state's purse?

I am definitely not naive. The progressive mindset of lagosians is not what you have in Delta or other parts. Do you think someone will steal Lagos money and a few people will decide that no money is missing. And when the money is recovered they will then be asking for it? Lagos is progressive in nature and other parts of Nigeria will be coming to Lagos to do business and still use the port. They will never wake up in other parts the way I am looking at things.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by BabaIbo: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2022
drlateef:

I am definitely not naive. The progressive mindset of lagosians is not what you have in Delta or other parts. Do you think someone will steal Lagos money and a few people will decide that no money is missing. And when the money is recovered they will then be asking for it? Lagos is progressive in nature and other parts of Nigeria will be coming to Lagos to do business and still use the port. They will never wake up in other parts the way I am looking at things.

You're a big and unrepentant liar.

What is Lagosian?
Are they not people of other places?
The biggest and largest markets in that Lagos are controlled or occupied by which people?
Who are the major importers?

Don't be silly bro, people have such spirit and will achieve more if they have such opportunities.

Anambra, and other states with large business and industry network without port will do more than Lagos if they have such opportunity.

Imagine a former FCT with such inflow still look that way and you're saying what I don't know.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by Doyin2(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Landinvestments:
Great.

The 4th mainland bridge will BASCIALLY connect the island to Ikorodu.

This is the best time to buy a property in ikorodu .
Contact us via our signature for genuine lands at Ikorodu within gated estates.

Ikorodu Oga cool

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by drlateef: 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
BabaIbo:

You're a big and unrepentant liar.

What is Lagosian?
Are they not people of other places?
The biggest and largest markets in that Lagos are controlled or occupied by which people?
Who are the major importers?

Don't be silly bro, people have such spirit and will achieve more if they have such opportunities.

Anambra, and other states with large business and industry network without port will do more than Lagos if they have such opportunity.

Imagine a former FCT with such inflow still look that way and you're saying what I don't know.

You are talking nonsense. Dubai has less than 20% indigenes as part of population, same with Qatar. But they are progressive people. Lagosians know. themselves. Since the federal capital moved to Abuja, has Lagos not grown far bigger and better? What stops Anambra from moving forward? Is it not retrogressive politicians? If you can develop Anambra why are you in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by BabaIbo: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
drlateef:

You are talking nonsense. Dubai has less than 20% indigenes as part of population, same with Qatar. But they are progressive people. Lagosians know. themselves. Since the federal capital moved to Abuja, has Lagos not grown far bigger and better? What stops Anambra from moving forward? Is it not retrogressive politicians? If you can develop Anambra why are you in Lagos?

You're d*ft abeg.

Saying one thing and contradicting it in the other.

What has grown in Lagos that you're referring to far and better?

Mum* boy, lagosian is anybody that resides in Lagos.

My point is other states will grow more if they get same opportunity Lagos has gotten.

So stop that myopic and shallow reasoning.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by BarrElChapo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lagos is miles ahead of other states. Good one

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by saintrow1: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ojikutumomiage:
Sanwo, you're going back to your house next election. Ambo is coming back. mind you, it's either APC retain Lagos without Tinubu presidency or you take villa and PDP get Lagos. Take one now

Keep fooling yourself. Mumu
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by Gaabasky: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
State that's still battling with the China used troway metro rail for more than 16 yrs
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by drlateef: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
BabaIbo:

You're d*ft abeg.

Saying one thing and contradicting it in the other.

What has grown in Lagos that you're referring to far and better?

Mum* boy, lagosian is anybody that resides in Lagos.

My point is other states will grow more if they get same opportunity Lagos has gotten.

So stop that myopic and shallow reasoning.

I will end this talk here. Your infantile response does not deserve any reply. What special opportunity does Lagos have? When Lagos was capital, the IGR was nothing. It’s not been capital for over 20 years and you are still whimpering about opportunity. When will you face reality? These are the kind of people your corrupt leaders want, people who cannot think and challenge their leaders to stop raping their treasuries. They keep looking for excuses for why they are stunted and Lagos is growing. This mentality is killing the black Americans who keep blaming others for their woes, while they continue in vices.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by supredenki(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
I saw that the development of the Opebi - Mende bridge has commenced last month.

Kudos to the Governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by jneutron4000: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
pman096:
Nice, but will you complete it before leaving office? Oh I forgot start it now and use it as a second term manifesto, not that you need it anyways.
Even if he did not complete it, provided is a progressive governor that will succeed him, it is no problem. That's why APC Yoruba must continue to rule Lagos state to continue on the development plan laid down already from 1999
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by BabaIbo: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
drlateef:

I will end this talk here. Your infantile response does not deserve any reply. What special opportunity does Lagos have? When Lagos was capital, the IGR was nothing. It’s not been capital for over 20 years and you are still whimpering about opportunity. When will you face reality? These are the kind of people your corrupt leaders want, people who cannot think and challenge their leaders to stop raping their treasuries. They keep looking for excuses for why they are stunted and Lagos is growing. This mentality is killing the black Americans who keep blaming others for their woes, while they continue in vices.

You're very st*pid, honestly.

A simple question on what is special about Lagos, but you could not answer, instead you typed trash in the name of comment.

GTFOH!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by aimmoney9: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Another suicide spot for some..... grin grin grin

Some of them might have a hard time choosing between the 3rd and fourth brigde..... grin

Well rock, paper, scissors will do the trick..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by aimmoney9: 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
clarocuzioo:

Can you not stop this your PDP foolishness?

I thought this year you would have sense.
Jonathan was recently invited to Aso Rock for God knows what.

Kwankwaso is on his way to APC.

i have.told you son,there two political parties

The ELITES political.party and the MASSES political party.

Find your level boy.
Thank God the members of the so called elites political party are dying anyhow...... grin

Why..... grin

Too much blood on the dance floor..... grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Begin construction Of 38km 4th Mainland Bridge In 2022 by pman096(m): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2022
michlins:
someone is using a multi billion naira structure that will add thousands of jobs into the economy as a campaign proposition.

But you find nothing wrong with someone who uses kerosene and no single project as a campaign proposition.

This is 2022, go back to your house and start clean up there. Thank you and good morning

When quoting me use words I said or statements I made what's with the kerosene analogy?..If you are a Nigerian and have stayed in Nigeria long enough, you would know that we hardly have what we call a progressive government, because when one office holder leaves, the next tries to also initiate his own projects that he would be known for.
My comment was not aimed at condemning the project but stating subtly the realities of such projects initiated a year towards the end of one's tenure..
All I can say is, this is 2022 as you've rightly said, know your country and know peace, understand opinions before you and your band of followers begin to comment. People who are well aware and understood my comment rightly aired their opinion.
And because you have data and an android phone doesn't mean you should just go on nairaland and attack people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Supporters Raise Alarm Over Plot To Collapse Structure In Kwara / SGF , Senate President Meet Ahead Of The Ministerial Nominees Submission / Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.