Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

North The Headquarters Of Hypocrisy, The Bitter Truth About Islam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / North The Headquarters Of Hypocrisy, The Bitter Truth About Islam (202 Views)

The New World Headquarters Of Jehovah's Witnesses In Warwick USA / Photos: Deeper Life Bible Church Completes 45,000 Capacity Headquarters In Lagos / Bitter Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North The Headquarters Of Hypocrisy, The Bitter Truth About Islam by cassidyjosh(m): 5:10am On Jan 03, 2022
Nigeria since it's inception has had North with the largest territories and this has translated in every aspect of the lives of northerners, in terms of poverty the North is worst, street begging, insecurity, bad leadership, homosexuals, lesbian and all other act of immorality I say this with confidence because I am a northerner and I was born and lived all my life in the north. Among the many things I have seen in the north I will mention the ones that I find pathetic.

RELIGION
Religion for a typical northerner comes first before national interest or any other thing. The predominant religion among the Hausa's in the north is islam, you dare not mess with thier religion they can kill and kill for the sake of it as instructed in their holy books. A Muslim in the north will frown at any act of public display of affection and will want to kill any individual that participate in it yet they engage in numerous act of immorality, the hypocrisy is just too much and they reek of it. A Muslim will go and buy alcohol and drink to his/her satisfaction and then come out to where it is sold and start shouting Haram! Haram!!, Sleep with prostitutes and later come to arrest them for moral decay and religious intolerance while shouting Zinna! In fact there was a time we caught the imam of a mosque during early morning prayer or sallah as they call it, he was seriously banging a boy that fetches water for the ablution with all his might, if he wasn't caught he would finish and lead prayers. In Kano they set up a unit of islam police which they call Hisbah; their duty is to see that all of Islam's law are observed they even go as far as enforcing it on none Muslims who reside in the state, when you see them you don't need to be told that they are drunks but yet they will arrest anyone they find drinking, they will sleep with prostitutes and later go after them again. Haba mallam the hypocrisy is just too much. The Islamic laws are made to be observed by the poor and not for the elite .

POLITICS
A typical northerner Muslim feels he born to rule and been in power is his birth right these notions are enshrined in their Quran as they are been admonished to go to every tribe and conquer by fire by force. They are to also to support any northern Muslim in power regardless of his performance or what he lacks in leadership as long as he is from the north and bears a black mark on his forehead. The north has largely contributed to the retrogressive state of Nigeria permit me to say it the cause of our problems. The north as produced many leaders right from the time of tafabalewa and only but a spec have put aside religious sentiments and charted the course for progress. The mentality of it must be a Muslim first has caused lost of lives even among northerners, the northern style of politics is nothing to write home about as they have consistently voted clueless people on the bases of religion over competence.

INSECURITY
The north will forever be the reason for the numerous security challenge bedevilling the country currently, it should be no surprise as why current security situation is this horrible. We continue to wonder and ask questions why while the answers are right in front of us and it is ISLAM! yes Islam, the founder of islam prophet MohamMAD and those after him have prescribed a system for becoming an apostle of Allah one has to go through a rigorous process that robbs you of all your humanity this process is called the Almajiri system and it is only applicable to the poor Muslim and not the rich, a child at an early age of 2 years is required to leave his parents and go and live with a mallam who continually inflict pain and untold hardship on the child, the child is straved, beaten and forced to do hard labour; sometimes these mallam sexually abuse these children in the guise of training them, they are continually subjected to abuse and made to believe that the government doesn't care about them, their families don't care about them. They are made to understand that Allah does not care about them as they are his slaves and he can do what pleases him as long as it is in accordance with the will of the mallam. This experience forms a mindset inside the child and within a period of 10, 15 and 20 years a hard youth who has no remorse is finally born" these ones can go to any extent and do anything just to survive, it is no wonder how Islamic terrorists group gets their recruits from as provision has already been made by the Almajiri system. What do you think happened to all the almajiris starting from 1999 till date whare are they ? Did they evaporate? No they are all grown up now and some are chilling in the bush with new Ak47 provided for them by the same people that created them, while others are political thugs etc. Let me pen down here before they label me religious bigot but it is the truth and it is a hard bitter pill to swallow. Islam is not only Nigeria's problem but the world all-over.
Re: North The Headquarters Of Hypocrisy, The Bitter Truth About Islam by yuping(m): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2022
You are not a religious Bigot, but some of the things you talk about should not be generalize to all northern Muslim, some of them know the truth but can't speak up Cus of fear of an attack. They is more to it.
The breeze this morning too much shaa ooo, I pity who be almajiri.
Make I go take tea first I will be back.
Re: North The Headquarters Of Hypocrisy, The Bitter Truth About Islam by cassidyjosh(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2022
yuping:
You are not a religious Bigot, but some of the things you talk about should not be generalize to all northern Muslim, some of them know the truth but can't speak up Cus of fear of an attack. They is more to it.
The breeze this morning too much shaa ooo, I pity who be almajiri.
Make I go take tea first I will be back.

Pls reserve some of that tea for me too go needam

1 Like

Re: North The Headquarters Of Hypocrisy, The Bitter Truth About Islam by yuping(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2022
cassidyjosh:

Pls reserve some of that tea for me too go need am
I got you.

(1) (Reply)

Best Dzeehome Store For Home Items / Proper Etiquette At Business Lunches / Poland - africa Economic and Investment Forum 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.