Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON (24330 Views)

Super Eagles Hold Night Training Session Ahead Of Tunisia Clash (Photos) / Mikel Obi Finally Breaks Silence After Being Omitted From Super Eagles Squad / Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by melviniyke2002(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2022
LibertyRep:
Go Eagles.

Go for the Glory.

Go for the Trophy!
for ur mind u just wan talk � ni
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by MrJames007: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2022
No be to dye hair go play nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by Horus(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD3L-Q_nniY

Watch Super Eagles training ahead AFCON
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by wizkidblogger(f): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
Doyou2019:
4 goalies when we need more men in midfield . This coaching crew well so.

as in ehn, the matter tire me. 2 goal keepers ohk. if anything happens self, we fit turn one player to GK grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by Harrisonwo(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Would have loved to see osihmen play at the afcon. But that covid stuff might just be a hoax by his club to keep him from going knowing their current situation in the league
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by kmaster007: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
All dis photo way Una dey snap. Nah to win be koko
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dem go load dis ones dem like 4:0 for opening match!

sad
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by pafo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
tradepunter:
Ok

Modified

All those saying european clubs are not respecting AFCON are not seeing the elephant in the room...

Without the clubs the players will remain talents rotting away in africa,.simple...

Till we take our leagues serious and improve it, SORRY OOOO the clubs will never respect this competition...

See north African nations, they have improved their leagues, their stadiums and clubs that they don't need to look outside.

Algeria sent their team B to the arab nations cup and they went far, not minding that they mostly call up their french based players.

Everyone dy talk patriotism blah blah... The clubs picked them pick, process and refined them into fine gems... So they have right to call the shots...

It's like the chinese coming here to mine minerals resource from the earth in africa, and taking them back to china...
Then you will now say the finished product should be given to you for free??

Till we build our own capacity to turn raw talents or resources into fine products... No one will respect you..

Africa just want make them give them respect when they haven't earned it..

Improve our NPFL and the quality, so that we won't have the need to look outside.

You are not a real nigga like slawomir would say. They are capitalists and will throw all of them away once they are not useful anymore. Modern slavery is when oyinbo dey tell black man when and when he can't go back to his country.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by VEHINTOLAR: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
What do we need four goalkeepers for ? I don't understand it,especially when it looks like we need one or two more men in the midfield. Daniel Akpeyi - Apere (leaking basket) is just not needed in that team !

Go Eagles !
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by Hkff: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Good

Glad osihmeh and others didn’t make it

It shows no one is dictating for egbuavon unlike the mumu figure head rohr
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by Appetizerbmaz(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Victorclean1:
Go Super eagle. Buhari is a monumental failure and will not be surprise if his atrocities brought bad luck to the eagle. Infact it will happen
comments like this on NL makes me laugh uncontrollably. Must all the problem be from Buharis bad luck or whatever. Well, me dey always pray say make God give us person with human feeling cos we don learn lesson enough.
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by DarkJeddi(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Taiwojon:
Sha bring the cup home.

Anyway
The cup they are after are corruptible cup/crown.

But there is an incorruptible crown waiting for everyone who turn away from their sins and believe in Jesus.

Jesus died for you, repent and turn away from sins.

Jesus saves
Shut up!
Carry your religious rascality to the religious thread angry
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by Taiwojon(m): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Shut up!
Carry your religious rascality to the religious thread angry
May the peace of God rest upon your soul.

I see you in the future, preaching the gospel like I am.

God fulfill this prophecy.
Amen

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by DarkJeddi(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Taiwojon:

May the peace of God rest upon your soul.

I see you in the future, preaching the gospel like I am.

God fulfill this prophecy.
Amen
Shut up angry
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by Bamzyriches451: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Go Go boys, go make us proud
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by Taiwojon(m): 5:45am On Jan 04, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Shut up angry
I won't

1 Like

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by DarkJeddi(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2022
Taiwojon:

I won't
Carry your religious craziness out of here!!

Fart headed Bumpkin!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by Taiwojon(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Carry your religious craziness out of here!!

Fart headed Bumpkin!!! angry
May God have mercy on your soul.
[size=8pt][/size]
If you get offended by my words, kindly ignore na
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by DarkJeddi(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2022
Taiwojon:

May God have mercy on your soul.
[size=8pt][/size]
If you get offended by my words, kindly ignore na

Carry your words to where it is needed..

I am sure there are religious nuts..

In a religious thread..

In the religion section..

Eager for your tales by Moonlight..

This is a sports thread..

Spare us your bullshit angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Second Training Session Ahead Of AFCON by Taiwojon(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
DarkJeddi:

Carry your words to where it is needed..

I am sure there are religious nuts..

In a religious thread..

In the religion section..

Eager for your tales by Moonlight..

This is a sports thread..

Spare us your bullshit angry
You too spare me your words!

Can you simply ignore, since the gospel is peppering your body.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isco Alorcon Welcomes New Baby Boy. Photos / Who Have Advantage Of Wining Premier League Title Among Top Three Contenders / MFM 19-year Stephen Odey, In First Career Hat-trick In The 2016/17 (NPFL) Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.