Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari (18942 Views)

Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) / Palliatives Distribution: 'FG Never Asked Governors To Wait For Approval' / Akpabio: I Never Asked Where God Was When I Made Emmanuel Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Amah70: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1411228/mbaka-never-asked-anyone-vote-buhari/

Even BAT shall soon swear that he never asked anyone to vote for Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by SoNature(m): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2022
I agree with him.
He never asked anyone to vote for Buhari.
BTW, I don't understand who he meant by "they". I hope he's not referring to Bishop Onaga though.
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:59am On Jan 03, 2022
Their plan was to capture me that night and drag me to Cubana (Hotel) and take me to Mobil where prostitutes stay and then take me around (there) and then, show video of me in the place (Brothel) so that people would ask what Mbaka was searching for in brothel.

Then, they will again, drag me to Igboeze, another spot for Prostitutes. That’s where they planned to naked themselves, not me. So, then people would begin to ask what I am doing naked in prostitutes’ spot. Then, they will take me to Abuja and the story will be much, they will kill themselves, not me.” You're wiser than your enemies, no stress yourself Oga! This is what they do, you didn't add salt or pepper. Those evil politicians ..

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:00am On Jan 03, 2022
Ahhhh Padre

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by lookingfly: 7:00am On Jan 03, 2022
Was it not this same man that said a new governor the supreme Court governor will be sworn in....... He may deny this tomorrow.
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by SoNature(m): 7:00am On Jan 03, 2022
Victorclean1:
Lie. Fr Mbaka please don't take lie Mohammed as a role model. You sing against GEJ , insulted Peter Obi etc , now you are running away from your actions. Judgement awaits you

Judgment awaits us all.

Fr. Mbaka never asked people to vote for Buhari in 2015.

He said he saw a revelation where Buhari beat Jonathan.
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by samx4real(m): 7:02am On Jan 03, 2022
grin

My guy don dey fear ungun known men oh.

But who told us that Buhari is the Messaih?

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Akpangbo: 7:04am On Jan 03, 2022
Father, millions of Nigeria Christians respect you and the words that came out of your mouth. What do you mean when you said buhari is the Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Kobicove(m): 7:06am On Jan 03, 2022
canada2022:
But he never said Nigerians should vote for him. He only told Nigerians what was revealed to him. He said i see Buhari winning, that he tried calling Jonathan bla bla bla bla...........
grin grin
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 03, 2022
Spray:
Even peter denied bros J

check my signature jare
no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Truvelisback(m): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2022
Why is this man lying for Godsake? Pls, sombori should open his Book of Chronicles.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by danhans(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2022
He promoted Buharii so what is he saying now

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Truvelisback(m): 7:10am On Jan 03, 2022
danhans:
He promoted Buharii so what is he saying now
Na only promote? He also endorsed him.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by penceman(m): 7:12am On Jan 03, 2022
Mbaka has expose him self as no different from the churchpreneurs like adeboye, oyedepos and even all of them.I attend a. small church where the pastor doesn't ask for offering and I saw how he struggled then I realised that without peoples money we won't have oyedepo or adeboye.
I mean these people are just artists like musicians

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by tete7000(m): 7:13am On Jan 03, 2022
I keep wondering why the Bishop has refused to do something concrete about this Mbaka? It is very clear this guy is suffering from delusion of the grandeur. Why let him loose to continue to torment people unnecessarily?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Taiwojon(m): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2022
Ehn ehn.

Dem don start!
Fear fear people.

Anyway
Vote for your own choice, don't let anyone make you believe that mortal man is the messiah.

The only messiah is JESUS.

Talking about Jesus.
His love is so wide and broad that is why he died for you on the cross of Calvary.

Repent from your sins and believe on Jesus.

Jesus saves

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Corea4king(m): 7:23am On Jan 03, 2022
When your were praising buhari achievement and calling Jonathan a disaster. What do you expect. Stop sounding like a politician p/s,. for Christ sake

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Corea4king(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2022
cry
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by BobbieZion(m): 7:25am On Jan 03, 2022
To hell with u and Buhari......
Father Imbaka

As a staunch Christian, I was,is and will be always disappointed in you.

You turned your back on a Christian over a bloodthirsty extremist.
Now all of you are coming out doing damage control?

Shove it.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2022
benjackugo:

Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka has denied asking anyone to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 general elections, IgbereTV reports.

chai mind twister AkA catholic priest

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Jodano: 7:27am On Jan 03, 2022
No body want to associate with failure.
But for Mbaka your respect has diminished.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2022
The most confused clergy

Lier
Political clergy
Political prophet grin

I pity those that still take u serious

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by ubimagos: 7:32am On Jan 03, 2022
Na who be Christian! It is better for me to be a Muslim like Buhari than GEJ type of a Christian.
BobbieZion:
To hell with u and Buhari......
Father Imbaka

As a staunch Christian, I was,is and will be always disappointed in you.

You turned your back on a Christian over a bloodthirsty extremist.
Now all of you are coming out doing damage control?

Shove it.
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Alohaa: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2022
mariovito:
Liar liar, cassock's on fire.

Most of these people are Machiavellian, they don't play by the same rules of morality and accountability as the rest of us "lesser mortals".

Reason they have no qualms prevaricating, recanting, lying.

Did he ask anybody to vote Buhari?
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by BobbieZion(m): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2022
ubimagos:
Na who be Christian! It is better for me to be a Muslim like Buhari than GEJ type of a Christian.

It is better for me to be an GEJ Atheist than to be a Buhari Muslim.
Na who be Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Benchilwell: 7:39am On Jan 03, 2022
post=109033468:
All liars will go to hell fire
including u na, because when he was supporting buhari,no u be number one person that say mbaka is a real man of God undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Kdon2: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2022
benjackugo:

Fake political pastor. Liar. Na where money dey flow he dey. When money no flow from Jonathan anymore he started attacking him like a mad dog for buhari, now he is denying! He don dey eat shit now! grin

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by lexy2014: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Mko123:
But why do Nigeria clerics always want to mingle in the country political mess?

Cos it's a very cheap and lucrative avenue for patronage which can translate into some good currency& connections
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by ScamDemicEra: 7:43am On Jan 03, 2022
satan/lucifer is the ruler of this wicked world.
This simple fact of the bible is most overlooked/ignored, yet the evidence is literally in your face !!!

Top political elites, mega pastors, entertainers, other wolves in sheep clothing are all satan's family playing their parts.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC / Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.