Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari (18934 Views)

Father Mbaka: I Rejected Government Slot Offered To Me (Video) / Palliatives Distribution: 'FG Never Asked Governors To Wait For Approval' / Akpabio: I Never Asked Where God Was When I Made Emmanuel Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by lomprico(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2022
victorazy:

Na ur mama be fraud anu-ohia

Man worshipper. Your brain don dry

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2022
But you said Buhari is the messiah and called Goodluck Jonathan 'badluck'.

How is this different from not asking people to vote for Buhari? People should understand that things are either said expressly or by implication.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2022
Take this contract seeking reverend serious at ur own risk

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Foreseer: 8:16am On Jan 03, 2022
post=109033468:

Gbam!
Una don finish d matter.
Ipob cannibals on the order of cownu threatened to kill him and burn down all his personal businesses across the state and prolly roast him and used his flesh to cook egusi soup if he doesn't support their evil lifestyle.
Na so Mbaka carry Jesus deny!

All liars will go to hell fire
All these for #30k

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by DarkJeddi(m): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:
Well if that was what he said then he is right..

You seeing an imaginary vision or whatever doesn't directly says it's true..but due to most Nigerians ignorance they always believe so called "pastors" and prophets..

You sure can correct me in a polite manner if I am missing a point..
He's trying to be clever by half..

If a highly regarded figure like him..

Comes out to vehemently condemn one candidate..

And at the same time..

Proclaim his opponent..

As the Messiah..

Ordained by God..

WHAT exactly are you supposed to do with the message?

As an adherent?

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by timefarm(m): 8:19am On Jan 03, 2022
mariovito:
Liar liar, cassock's on fire.

Most of these people are Machiavellian, they don't play by the same rules of morality and accountability as the rest of us "lesser mortals".

Reason they have no qualms prevaricating, recanting, lying.
Dont mind all these living people that profess God.

You supported him for selfish gain, now the man no send you, you are busying lieing

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2022
DarkJeddi:
He's trying to be clever by half..

If a highly regarded figure like him..

Comes out to vehemently condemn one candidate..

And at the same time..

Proclaim his opponent..

As the Messiah..

Ordained by God..

WHAT exactly are you supposed to do with the message?

As an adherent?
I won't take it to heart cos they are clowns and no sensible person should take a clown to heart..

Who on earth believes when a pastor says "God told me this"?
undecided
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by DarkJeddi(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:

I won't take it to heart cos they are clowns and no sensible person should take a clown to heart..

Who on earth believes when a pastor says "God told me this"?
undecided
That's exactly the issue..

You won't take it to heart..

Because you know better..

But can the same be said about..

The millions of other gullible Nigerians?

You know how Nigerians are when it comes to religion.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2022
grin grin grin Reverend why naw? Its unfortunate some people still want to vote in tinubu. As the next president. We will really suffer. In this country. But i know those people rooting tinubu for presidency doesn't have him at heart, they know jagaban have alot of stolen public funds at his disposal, and that's their target to eat their share of the cake

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2022
DarkJeddi:
That's exactly the issue..

You won't take it to heart..

Because you know better..

But can the same be said about..

The millions of other gullible Nigerians?

You know how Nigerians are when it comes to religion.
Now you are right...that was why I said "ignorant Nigerians"

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by gazza07(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2022
But you ran to aso rock to visit him immediately he was sworn in, mbaka why

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2022
mbaka has turned himself into an object of ridicle becos of greed

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by UwaMmebii(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2022
canada2022:
But he never said Nigerians should vote for him. He only told Nigerians what was revealed to him. He said i see Buhari winning, that he tried calling Jonathan bla bla bla bla...........

Exactly he didn't tell anyone to vote buhari
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by sidebox(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2022
Exactly that what he said .
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Tonyx5(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2022
Nna Mehn Odiegwu local man is speechless
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2022
Praktikals:

The ineffective buffon can never defeat Buhari nepa bill-borrower, in a fair election contest.
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by drealcivilceno(m): 8:37am On Jan 03, 2022
And you wonder why Nigeria is falling everyday when men are not sticking to the words they speak!

Keep it up!

canada2022:
But he never said Nigerians should vote for him. He only told Nigerians what was revealed to him. He said i see Buhari winning, that he tried calling Jonathan bla bla bla bla...........

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by greygoblings(m): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2022
Mko123:
But why do Nigeria clerics always want to mingle in the country political mess?

Money

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1411228/mbaka-never-asked-anyone-vote-buhari/

Maybe he needs lecture on what is called "power of leadership"

You didn't told anyone to vote or him yet you are his staunch follower who kept shouting he is the best. So, what do you want your own followers to do?

Honestly, it is worthless arguing with people who are shameless or won't accept their mistakes. They make people who believe in them or their followers look gullible. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2022
canada2022:

You mean he tried calling Jonathan? The same person who claim Jonathan is a failure and his dove failed to fly?

Try to be truthful to yourself. Was he not canvassing for Buhari. Did he not said Buhari will take Nigeria to the promise Land and the rest?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by cassette(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2022
post=109033468:

[s]Gbam!
Una don finish d matter.
Ipob cannibals on the order of cownu threatened to kill him and burn down all his personal businesses across the state and prolly roast him and used his flesh to cook egusi soup if he doesn't support their evil lifestyle.
Na so Mbaka carry Jesus deny!

All liars will go to hell fire[/s]
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Original4u9538: 9:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Madina The site is doing well .com.
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by techWriter3: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2022
This two dtwo the worry unknown handgun women
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Thoh(m): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:
Well if that was what he said then he is right..

You seeing an imaginary vision or whatever doesn't directly says it's true..but due to most Nigerians ignorance they always believe so called "pastors" and prophets..

You sure can correct me in a polite manner if I am missing a point..
he is denying....
He said clearly that buhari is the nigeria Messiah

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by jude79(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:
I thought you said buhari was the Messiah angry angry

Na so we see am o, even men of God are denying the failure.
Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2022
Thoh:
he is denying....
He said clearly that buhari is the nigeria Messiah
Funny you that's what he calls a prophecy..

Note there is a guy on here who goes by the name begat40 who cloned my account "FernandezPablo" the new account is "FernandezPablo's...

Tho I have deactivated it and this is my new account.. just wanna make it public that anything you see from that account is not from myself..

He is trying to tarnish my image by insulting several person on here..watch out..

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by Thoh(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2022
Cannibal prophet stopped denying what you do na..... You said buhari was the messiah and speak every evil against GEJ

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2022
This guy is lying abeg...

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari by EagleNest(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Mbaka should just keep quiet. He has mislead his followers and should simply apologize. Zombified religious zealots, follows their leaders without thinking a second.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Geometric Power Plant In Aba Set For Commissioning In February / Benue Moves To Generate Own Electricity / Meet Kemi Adeosun - New Minister Of Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.