Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Afrinvest Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Afrinvest Questions (8900 Views)

Afrinvest TAAP 2024: Interview Stage / The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afrinvest Questions by Idrismusty97(m): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
CallmeEmmy:
Yeah, 162 to be exact........well, let's see how it goes, please do you have any group or place where one can be having info regarding them
I think this thread is enough. There's no point for a group, every info can be passed here.
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Trojan8(m): 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Up till recently they don't conduct second test, from first test to interview from what i have gathered. Guess we are much judging from the mail, they CC 160+ people.

They stated it before we wrote this exam, that there would be series of exams. I think it's them trying to reduce those that would get to the interview stage as per covid19
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Idrismusty97(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Trojan8:

They stated it before we wrote this exam, that there would be series of exams. I think it's them trying to reduce those that would get to the interview stage as per covid19
But with or without Covid Interviewing 160+ applicants is too much for them, Even if they staggered it. Who knows how many people they screened out in the first stage. Best of luck to everyone, we will need it! cheesy
Re: Afrinvest Questions by CallmeEmmy: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2022
That's true, who knows how many was screened out in the first instance, but how many people do you think or feel will be taken...just thinking out loud
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Idrismusty97(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2022
Has anyone here recieved a link to the assessment? They did mention in the mail that we will get it on or before January 14th, Just asking to be sure.
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Trojan8(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Has anyone here recieved a link to the assessment? They did mention in the mail that we will get it on or before January 14th, Just asking to be sure.

Yeah, just came in a few minutes ago
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Idrismusty97(m): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Trojan8:

Yeah, just came in a few minutes ago
Yea, Just recieved mine.
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Mayour33(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Re: Afrinvest Questions by justinbryan212: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please I also need materials to prepare for this second assessment test
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Idrismusty97(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mayour33:
Hi Guys,

I would be glad if someone can share a resource someone can use for the second test

Thanks in advance
Been asking since forever cry.
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Idrismusty97(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
These guys repeated the same test but reduce the time, Scored lower than i did before cry. It's well.
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Pleasant0778(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Asswear...they repeated same questions for verbal but twisted that of numeric...but my network kill me.. village people is real...the network is not going ooo��
Re: Afrinvest Questions by justinbryan212: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Honestly
They repeated the questions
Time wasn't all that enough
I even scored lower than the first
I even failed some repeated questions
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Idrismusty97(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pleasant0778:
Asswear...they repeated same questions for verbal but twisted that of numeric...but my network kill me.. village people is real...the network is not going ooo��
Omo this is terrible.
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Mayour33(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
They went from easy to hard cry cry
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Mayour33(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
justinbryan212:
Honestly

What did you score now?
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Idrismusty97(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
justinbryan212:
Honestly
Asin, wish i even cram my previous right answers. That would have saved me some time.
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Pleasant0778(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
My problem was not even the time my problem was my network ..I still can believe that the network that I connected with my system yesterday to write access bank exam was totally bad today to the extent that I have like 3 to 4 unanswered questions
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Trojan8(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mayour33:
They went from easy to hard cry cry

Exactly!
Re: Afrinvest Questions by CallmeEmmy: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Guys, this people no try sha.....how on earth do dey expect anyone to answer 45 question with over 65% numerical questions and verbal.
Let sha watch how it goes
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Pleasant0778(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
CallmeEmmy:
Guys, this people no try sha.....how on earth do dey expect anyone to answer 45 question with over 65% numerical questions and verbal.
Let sha watch how it goes

No he only you the thing pain ok...but by the time list is out you will come here and ask for interview likely question that you get 60 something %.,lol...just kidding
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Mayour33(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
I heard that 60% is the pass mark, who knows how true this is??
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Mayour33(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pleasant0778:

No he only you the thing pain ok...but by the time list is out you will come here and ask for interview likely question that you get 60 something %.,lol...just kidding

We sabi both of una na, una crush the test grin
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Idrismusty97(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mayour33:
I heard that 60% is the pass mark, who knows how true this is??
Ah! Because you score 60% now you are setting pass mark. Where did you heard it from eh? God is watching all of you cheesy
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Mayour33(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Ah! Because you score 60% now you are setting pass mark. Where did you heard it from eh? God is watching all of you cheesy

Na people like you we suppose dey fear, you aceddddd the test
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Idrismusty97(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mayour33:

Na people like you we suppose dey fear, you aceddddd the test
Make we dey whine ourselves nau, Na still here una go talk say dem don invite una for interview grin.
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Mayour33(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Make we dey whine ourselves nau, Na still here una go talk say dem don invite una for interview grin.

No worry na when dem no invite some people for interview, dem go dey say their score

This generation hides a lot of things from resource to be used to information needed in acing a test and it's very sad

1 Like

Re: Afrinvest Questions by Pleasant0778(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
People dey hide their score because they are not proud of it, do you expect me to hide a score that is above 60%...Olorunmaje

1 Like

Re: Afrinvest Questions by Idrismusty97(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mayour33:

No worry na when dem no invite some people for interview, dem go dey say their score

This generation hides a lot of things from resource to be used to information needed in acing a test and it's very sad
Bros e never reach like this nau, remember you too no talk your score grin. No worry God go do am for all of us grin. If we no get this one we go get better one.
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Trojan8(m): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mayour33:

Nobody knew the format for this test, so how were you going to get resources?

1 Like

Re: Afrinvest Questions by Mayour33(m): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Trojan8:

Nobody knew the format for this test, so how were you going to get resources?

Was generalizing with the second statement sire
Re: Afrinvest Questions by Mayour33(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pleasant0778:
People dey hide their score because they are not proud of you, do you expect me to hide a score that is about 60%...Olorunmaje

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Should I Go For!? / CHECKPORT Aptitude Test (murtala Airport Lagos) / Vacancies At ( U N T H )!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.