Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. (1911 Views)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (nsia)graduate Analyst Programme 2022 / Afrinvest Questions / Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Programme 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by AlMuhtasib(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2022
I was recently invited by the Afrinvest West Africa for their Analyst Programme aptitude test. I am in need of further clarifications, and/or past questions and answers (if available).

Thanks.
Re: The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2022
AlMuhtasib:
I was recently invited by the Afrinvest West Africa for their Analyst Programme aptitude test. I am in need of further clarifications, and/or past questions and answers (if available).

Thanks.

I am not sure if there is a past question and I have not written one myself for this coy, so anything I say is just experience from other aptitude tests I have written before.

I think it's probably going to comprise of a numeric reasoning, abstract, verbal, data reading and inference and a dose of perhaps some industry terms and company information.

You can use Gmat or Shl to study and prepare. There may be past questions, so if you find a place to get one maybe from someone who has written it before, that will be good but if you can't find any (there are those who claim to have it for sell but it's mainly just same pack they are repackaging), you may use the formats I listed above. Good luck.
Re: The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by Arikeeeeee: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
https:///LEuN7ucHjDs2mEayzAJZRZ. Join the group for afrinvest

Quote the message to be able to join
Re: The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by Vicher(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Please anyone with Afrinvest Assessment, should please send it to my mail victornzekwe123@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by HomoSapiien: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2022
Arikeeeeee:

How can I join please
Re: The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by Reginah123: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
The link is not working
Arikeeeeee:

Re: The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by iamdaquin01(f): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Did any one score above 70% in the assessment?

There was a section I was completing lost on how to answer ...

The one where there was a blank space for us to fill in the appropriate word....

I'm very sure I got them all, but I was marked wrong
Re: The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by Reginah123: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2022
iamdaquin01:
Did any one score above 70% in the assessment?

There was a section I was completing lost on how to answer ...

The one where there was a blank space for us to fill in the appropriate word....

I'm very sure I got them all, but I was marked wrong

Likewise oh, I was thinking maybe because I put commas
Re: The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by Ozonkwo: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2022
That blank section for me was an error and the timing was short.
Re: The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by loanky: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Reginah123:

Likewise oh, I was thinking maybe because I put commas

That shit was the dumbest way of asking question for something that's marked by the computer. I also used comma. They want people to type two correct words without specifying the accepted format which obviously could have been written in several different ways from what the computer was programmed to mark.
Re: The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by UnilagPwins(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hello. who here applied for this years own? TAAP 2024. Any update
Re: The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by petux(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18
UnilagPwins:
Hello. who here applied for this years own? TAAP 2024. Any update

Hello, I applied and I passed the test, just got the interview invite today. How about you? Any thread?
Re: The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by UnilagPwins(m): 6:51am On Jan 24
Sigh
Re: The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by UnilagPwins(m): 6:51am On Jan 24
petux:

Hello, I applied and I passed the test, just got the interview invite today. How about you? Any thread?

Same here. I got the interview.

Please do you have any idea how much they pay per month
Re: The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by thatlonely: 4:55pm On Feb 01
petux:

Hello i also got interview invite
Re: The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by petux(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05
thatlonely:

Hello i also got interview invite

What date? Haven't gotten a date yet
Re: The Afrinvest Analyst Programme (TAAP) Aptitude Test. by thatlonely: 9:22am On Feb 06
petux:

What date? Haven't gotten a date yet
16th were you in the pre interview session?

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Vacancy For Engineers. / Virgin Nigeria Is Recruiting / Celtel Recruitment Call Today(urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.