Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. (673 Views)

1Hr WorkDay, Bonuses, Make $5K In 30 Days / $20 To $2000 In Less Than 2 Months My Journey So Far / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. by 2022mostpay(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2022
Hello Everyone, Welcome To another Brand New Year. A Year Full of Possibilities..

It's me again, Alozie Innocent..

I started A thread which I was so dedicated to use and teach you guys what I call a while business in a box.

But unfortunately, the thread was always caught with with the spambot..

So I have decided to open this thread again, and continue from where we stopped for those who are still following me up and waiting for my next update..

You can Click Here To Checkout All I've posted So far on the Thread and follow up from there

Yea!! Today Is the first day of the Year. Meaning You Have 364 days To Change Your Life, Story And Achieve Everything That Your Hearts Desires...

Let me tell you guys a story... True Life Story��

On This Day in the year 2020, I was totally broke, frustrated with my self and hated my life..

Because I came to realize my life was a joke and a total mess.

I went to the village to visit my Mum as usually, we all like going back home to see our loves once...

Like the saying goes "No Place Like Home"

Can you imagine that I couldn't even afford to buy half bag of Rice for my Mum.. Not to talk of getting anything for my Siblings..

But anyway, I still have to go home to see Mum whom I haven't see for like 4 years..

Getting to the village on December 24, 2019..

I couldn't believe what my eyes was seeing...

Guess what happen?��

I saw like 3 of my school mates driving powerful cars, and 2 among the 3 of them have even finished building their houses while the third one Henry is Roofing his...

I was dumfounded.. Don't even know what else to say..

Although I was happy for them, but come on, we are all humans..

I felt bad for myself, I knew I had wasted some years working to help others achieve their dreams while I got used and dumped at the end.

But finally I lost the job I was dedicated to, thinking that something good will come out at the end of the year.

But for where.. Nothing commot...

I met Mathew, Silas and Henry to show me the way, so I could also be like them..

But Guess what, they all whined me. They took me out, bought me drinks and Whatever I wanted to eat. But not a dime of them got into my hands...

I know that's life, Even your best friend could do that to you because at this point, you both are not on same level...

When I got home on a day like this 1st Of January 2020..

Fully drunk with my so called friends, I slept off...

Woke up by 1:30 am and starting thinking of my life and the next thing to do...

I had nothing. Not even upto 3k in my account.. (This was me fully motivated to break limits from January 2019)..

Inshort, I knew that by February, my landlord will come knocking at the door for his rent..

All the people I've borrow money to travel home will come for their money...

So I was totally on zero..

But God so kind, I took an Affiliate Marketing Course from an Indian friend (Ahmed) in September or so...

I never toke action on the training due to so called work...

I never had time to take the whole thing serious...

But that earlier morning, I remember I once took a course in affiliate marketing..

I make a decision to change my life and situation with what I've learnt.. And guess what happened after 2 months?

I made my first $5k..

All from the Thin Air...

Everything I did was intentional... Just because I made a decision at that early morning and worked towards it..

Since then, everything has become a totally different Story...

If you're currently in my shoes 2 years back, then I can show you exactly what I did...

Like I've turned myself into a money making magnet..

Like I mean, take all I have right now, lock me up in a room and just leave me with a computer and internet connection...

I will bounce back bigger and stronger...

Just in 1-2 months ��� Guaranteed..

Knowledge is Power...

All that I'll be sharing here for free could will change your life forever..

I have so many Testimonials...

But I could remember paying heavily to Ahmed to teach me about what changed my life...

This could become your own story Also this year only if you decide, believe, dedicate and work hard toward your dreams...

I have decided to work closely with anyone who has made the decision to change their life...

I have decided to give you a blueprint of how to go from $0 to making your first $5k in 1-2 months guaranteed...

Yes it's a guarantee because i've done it before, and can always replicate it again.. Always...

Take this opportunity serious and make the 2022 a memorable one...

Let's get to work...
Re: Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. by chime4u2: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Go ahead boss, am following. Please I really need the strategy.
Re: Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. by Prayfortheworld: 8:48am On Jan 03, 2022
I'm following
Re: Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. by IdeasPro(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2022
2022mostpay:
Hello Everyone, Welcome To another Brand New Year. A Year Full of Possibilities..

It's me again, Alozie Innocent..

I started I thread which I was so dedicated to use and teach you guys what I call a while business in a box.

But unfortunately, the thread was always caught with with the spambot..

So I have decided to open this thread again, and continue from where we stopped for those who are still following me up and waiting for my next update..
[url= https://www.nairaland.com/6825187/join-me-clickbank-5k-2/1]
You can Click Here To Checkout All I've posted So far on the Thread and follow up from there..[/url]

Yea!! Today Is the first day of the Year. Meaning You Have 364 days To Change Your Life, Story And Achieve Everything That Your Hearts Desires...

Let me tell you guys a story... True Life Story��

On This Day in the year 2020, I was totally broke, frustrated with my self and hated my life..

Because I came to realize my life was a joke and a total mess.

I went to the village to visit my Mum as usually, we all like going back home to see our loves once...

Like the saying goes "No Place Like Home"

Can you imagine that I couldn't even afford to buy half bag of Rice for my Mum.. Not to talk of getting anything for my Siblings..

But anyway, I still have to go home to see Mum whom I haven't see for like 4 years..

Getting to the village on December 24, 2019..

I couldn't believe what my eyes was seeing...

Guess what happen?��

I saw like 3 of my school mates driving powerful cars, and 2 among the 3 of them have even finished building their houses while the third one Henry is Roofing his...

I was dumfounded.. Don't even know what else to say..

Although I was happy for them, but come on, we are all humans..

I felt bad for myself, I knew I had wasted some years working to help others achieve their dreams while I got used and dumped at the end.

But finally I lost the job I was dedicated to, thinking that something good will come out at the end of the year.

But for where.. Nothing commot...

I met Mathew, Silas and Henry to show me the way, so I could also be like them..

But Guess what, they all whined me. They took me out, bought me drinks and Whatever I wanted to eat. But not a dime of them got into my hands...

I know that's life, Even your best friend could do that to you because at this point, you both are not on same level...

When I got home on a day like this 1st Of January 2020..

Fully drunk with my so called friends, I slept off...

Woke up by 1:30 am and starting thinking of my life and the next thing to do...

I had nothing. Not even upto 3k in my account.. (This was me fully motivated to break limits from January 2019)..

Inshort, I knew that by February, my landlord will come knocking at the door for his rent..

All the people I've borrow money to travel home will come for their money...

So I was totally on zero..

But God so kind, I took an Affiliate Marketing Course from an Indian friend (Ahmed) in September or so...

I never toke action on the training due to so called work...

I never had time to take the whole thing serious...

But that earlier morning, I remember I once took a course in affiliate marketing..

I make a decision to change my life and situation with what I've learnt.. And guess what happened after 2 months?

I made my first $5k..

All from the Thin Air...

Everything I did was intentional... Just because I made a decision at that early morning and worked towards it..

Since then, everything has become a totally different Story...

If you're currently in my shoes 2 years back, then I can show you exactly what I did...

Like I've turned myself into a money making magnet..

Like I mean, take all I have right now, lock me up in a room and just leave me with a computer and internet connection...

I will bounce back bigger and stronger...

Just in 1-2 months ��� Guaranteed..

Knowledge is Power...

All that I'll be sharing here for free could will change your life forever..

I have so many Testimonials...

But I could remember paying heavily to Ahmed to teach me about what changed my life...

This could become your own story Also this year only if you decide, believe, dedicate and work hard toward your dreams...

I have decided to work closely with anyone who has made the decision to change their life...

I have decided to give you a blueprint of how to go from $0 to making your first $5k in 1-2 months guaranteed...

Yes it's a guarantee because i've done it before, and can always replicate it again.. Always...

Take this opportunity serious and make the 2022 a memorable one...

Let's get to work...
your story is inspiring. Few questions though. What exactly did you do to make 5k in 2 months? Was it with a new blog? Did you build an email list of subscribers? What niche market did you target? Did you used SEO or PPC advertising?
Re: Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. by 2022mostpay(m): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2022
IdeasPro:
your story is inspiring. Few questions though. What exactly did you do to make 5k in 2 months? Was it with a new blog? Did you build an email list of subscribers? What niche market did you target? Did you used SEO or PPC advertising?

It's simple but powerful. I will share them all.
Re: Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. by 2022mostpay(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2022
chime4u2:
Go ahead boss, am following. Please I really need the strategy.

Keep following up
Re: Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. by Tohsynetita1: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Am here o.
Re: Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. by IdeasPro(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2022
2022mostpay:

It's simple but powerful. I will share them all.
you didn't answer my questions.
Re: Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. by Jayjobs: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2022
He'll show you if you will buy his e-book

IdeasPro:
Re: Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. by 2022mostpay(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2022
IdeasPro:

What other answers do you need when i've already said i will share the whole strategy here. Or should I just tell you it's a blog, building an email list etc and stop there? Just be patient and follow up, that's all i have to say. Click on the thread above and follow up my training from there, Because I will be continuing from where I stopped there.. Or check my signature to join my group on telegram.
Re: Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. by chosen4now: 11:23am On Jan 03, 2022
Great inspiration
Re: Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. by mundojune2012(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na to buy e-book, nothing else.
Re: Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. by debeginin(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Following
Re: Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. by 2022mostpay(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Keep following up, I will commence the training by 7pm.
Re: Go From $0 To $5k In 2 Months, My Ultimate Recovery Plan. by Sammyklever(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Don't forget to also drop proof of earning too

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

The ABC Of Supply Business. Start Making Money Now / 2.8 Million Naira; What Business Can I Start / Ghostwriting Income Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.