Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

The ABC Of Supply Business. Start Making Money Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The ABC Of Supply Business. Start Making Money Now (676 Views)

How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria / What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? / Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ABC Of Supply Business. Start Making Money Now by Mikeaniebiet(m): 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Supply business is simply selling any product of your choice in large quantities.
You could be selling to companies, smaller shops, supermarkets etc. This is a very profitable business if you can develop a market for yourself.

As profitable as this model of business can be it's also capital intensive because you might get very large orders sometimes. It will require a lot of money to purchase products to fulfill such orders.
This is where Gotahia.com can help you! cheesy
With Gotahia your little capital can do so much more for you in a supply business. You can meet direct importers, distributors and manufacturers who are ready to do business with small retailers and bulk buyers equally and you can buy at the lowest price in the market to complete your supply orders and rake in good money.

In cases where you get orders that are beyond your financial strength, these suppliers can work with you to complete your orders so you don't miss any chance to make money.

That being said, how do you get this business started?
-identify the products you'll like to supply
-get direct importers or distributors or the manufacturers
Start talking to potential clients.

Once you can identify a product and you have the demand side sorted out you can be sure of the most reliable distributors, importers and/ or manufacturers on Gotahia.com. It doesn't matter how much capital you have you'll always get a deal

Do have a product in mind already?
Visit www.gotahia.com/reseller to see how you can meet supplier that will help you get started
Re: The ABC Of Supply Business. Start Making Money Now by Bloomberriez: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
I remember loosing a deal sometime ago because I could not find a supplier.. I was really pained.
So can i find a supplier for farm produce on Gotahia?
Re: The ABC Of Supply Business. Start Making Money Now by Mikeaniebiet(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
� of course, there are many of them, you'll be the one to choose the one to work with after considering may prices, location etc.

To see different wholesalers and get their contact information go to www.gotahia.com/reseller
Bloomberriez:
I remember loosing a deal sometime ago because I could not find a supplier.. I was really pained.
So can i find a supplier for farm produce on Gotahia?
Re: The ABC Of Supply Business. Start Making Money Now by incometrader(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
So as a retailer, I can partner with wholesalers to sell their products without buying the products first?
Re: The ABC Of Supply Business. Start Making Money Now by Mikeaniebiet(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yes that is one way to work with them as a reseller on www.gotahia.com/reseller
incometrader:
So as a retailer, I can partner with wholesalers to sell their products without buying the products first?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Paint-a Step By Step Guide / Where Can I Buy Wholesale Exercise Books In Lagos? / Dollar Arbitrage No One Will Reveal To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.