Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,630 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live (44686 Views)

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live / Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 / Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 0) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Teaser4(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2022
Raphaelda1st:
Not a man united or Ronaldo fan but sometimes we shouldn't just say things because of the hate for somebody.
How can you say Ronaldo is part of that team's problem that can't make simple pass?
How many times did ball flow from midfielders to strikers upfront?
Very disgusting display from the team abeg, if you say generally the team (Ronaldo included) played woefully, then it's fine. But saying Ronaldo is the problem is what I don't understand....
Even Norwich , Newcastle and Watford can hold and make accurate passes than man united...
They have to solve the basics first

bro English no hard nah, he said “Ronaldo is part of the problem “… he didn’t say he’s the only problem…

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Raphaelda1st: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2022
Go and read his post and you would know why Ronaldo is his own problem at united...
Somebody who started talking about how poor he was at Juventus and how Ramos and co helped him succeed at Madrid...

Teaser4:
bro English no hard nah, he said “Ronaldo is part of the problem “… he didn’t say he’s the only problem…
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Samunique(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
Tonytonex:
nawa oh. He won't last in the job then. But nawa for Man U oh. So they can't hire a good coach. Hmmm!
na nemesis nua !!!

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Raphaelda1st: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
You're said I wanted to single Ronaldo out?
I actually said blame the team and stop calling names....you did mention his name as a problem at first...
Why didn't you mention Sancho, greenwood or even Mc tomminay..but it was Ronaldo who came to your mind...that shows already that you have a problem with him already...so stop pretending like you want to be smart...
We are talking about Manchester united, you've brought Juventus, Madrid into it just to justify your claim
xeju:

Did I say "Ronaldo is the problem" or "Ronaldo is part of the problem"? You already agreed in your post the team is woeful but you want to single Ronaldo out, is Ronaldo not part of the team? You're turning around bush just to find way to single Ronaldo out. Plus how many midfielders can continue to pass to a striker just to tap into the net week in week out? Man utd played beta before Ronaldo arrived, maybe it's a loss of form or the team getting used to Ronaldo or the manager's, we'll never know. But looking also at juventus performance before and with Ronaldo present, shows some teams don't work with certain kind of players. No Mata how good Ronaldo, his style of play might be a curse to most teams (just like what Portugal are experiencing now) and a blessing to others with a balanced midfield, solid defence esp with Ramos at his prime and creative wingbacks/wingers(as when he was in Madrid).

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by dfrost: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2022
Enoch3721:
but he was outstanding yesterday, 1 of d best players in d pitch if not d best

A best output with what overall output of the team?

Jones does not fit into Man Utd's DNA of defenders. sad

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
dfrost:

A best output with what overall output of the team?

Jones does not fit into Man Utd's DNA of defenders. sad
he deserves some credits for a player dat has not played for 707 and start a game 712 days for yesterday, d only blunder he made gave rise to d goal but that doesn't still mean he has d quality to play for a team as big as man utd na dem wolves's set, he fit play for
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Fuckingmallam45(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Angelfrost:
United board and fans should just humble themselves and go apologize to Ole Gunnar Soljskaer!!!....

If you like bring Pep Guardiola, Guus Hiddink, Antonio Conte and Zinedine Zidane to come together and coach this present United, the result will be no much different!!! grin

Half of the players in this squad don't want to play their hearts out... They just want to pocket their dough and party!!! tongue

The first thing I expected from Rangnick was to fish out those imbeciles and bench them for life!!!... Delve into the academy and bring forth serious talents hungry for a chance, and put them to work! Voila!!!!
But no, he came and continued the quota system he met on ground! Una never serious Sha!!! grin grin grin grin

Fergie001, Ray07, Xynerise, Fuckingmallam45, Kyase, Lamasta....
This is the squad Rangnick looks to be building towards. It is clear to see Rangnick’s intent to create a simple 6-man defensive unit while out of possession and push the fullbacks up high to create 6-man attacking unit when in possession. While this looks fairly balanced on paper, it negatively affects the abilities of Rashford and Fernandes, two of the principal creators and goalscorers at the club.

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Tonytonex(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Samunique:
na nemesis nua !!!
abi oh!
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

This is the squad Rangnick looks to be building towards. It is clear to see Rangnick’s intent to create a simple 6-man defensive unit while out of possession and push the fullbacks up high to create 6-man attacking unit when in possession. While this looks fairly balanced on paper, it negatively affects the abilities of Rashford and Fernandes, two of the principal creators and goalscorers at the club.
I would have love to c him play in dis formation: De gea, dalot, Maguire, varane,shaw, van den beek, mctominay, matic, bruno , cavani, ronaldo in a (4-3-1-2) setup with most of d creativity coming from Bruno who will play in behind the front two, with Donny serving as a resouir( DAT is d midfielder DAT turns defense to attack ) and then matic and Scott play as d midfield pivot breaking down plays, cutting passing links, and restricting opposition movement while dalot, shaw do most of d pressing, then if d youngster are to b given chance greenwood, lingard, rashford, Sancho can replace Bruno and Donny and they can go back to a 4-2-2-2 formation which also works for d earlier lineup then when Paul comes back I think he should b give d free role well that is where I think he thrives and he can rotates that spot with donny
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by dfrost: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Enoch3721:
he deserves some credits for a player dat has not played for 707 and start a game 712 days for yesterday, d only blunder he made gave rise to d goal but that doesn't still mean he has d quality to play for a team as big as man utd na dem wolves's set, he fit play for

Thank you. Now we agree to that fact.

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
dfrost:

Thank you. Now we agree to that fact.
Ok Boss
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Kinzo0917(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
yemi1504:

Autocorrect Matic I meant.
is ok

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Minemrys: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
chikason22:
It may be too late but I want to bring back the tears.
Let the tears flow babyyyyyyyy
Hahahahahahahaha hahaha
Ladies and Gents,
That's the victory we all are waiting for.
Thanks to Wolves for making my new year to be sweet

On behalf of my beloved Man I fans I present to you ....

FT. Manchester united 0:1 Wolves
I am so so ENTERTAINED
Vickyrotex na God go bless you. Your mention made me discovered Man U played and lost at Old Trafford. Theater of Nightmare cheesycheesycheesygringringrin

What have you got to say fans

Anfieldfan angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson alfredosky Jentuprinz Guidedee Burna440 Masterflowx Maynation
crazygodd kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost fergie001 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine lamasta silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyo Ojeemah paulolee sherylbaky Alaganature09 bigdawsnet meksbig
minemrys Silentgroper simeon007 Athemisia

#GGMU meaning...
Gory Gory Man United

Hahahahahahahaha

This one sweeeeeeet my belle
Lol, trolling United is like beating a sick child or in this case, hitting an old senile man.
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by BigDawsNet: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
chikason22:
Hahahahahahahaha hahaha
Ladies and Gents,

I am so so ENTERTAINED
Vickyrotex na God go bless you. Your mention made me discovered Man U played and lost at Old Trafford. Theater of Nightmare cheesycheesycheesygringringrin

Anfieldfan angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson alfredosky Jentuprinz Guidedee Burna440 Masterflowx Maynation
crazygodd kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost fergie001 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine lamasta silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyo Ojeemah paulolee sherylbaky Alaganature09 bigdawsnet meksbig

#GGMU meaning...
Gory Gory Man United

Hahahahahahahaha

I don't even care about Manchester united dis days...
They are really struggling

I'm just hoping we sign a winger this winter transfer...
Origi, Elliot is out... I really don't know who is gonna cover salah

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

am a Man utd fan but ever since our 0-5 lost to Liverpool there is d feeling in me DAT doesn't give any damn about man united results whether they win or lose e no day freak me I don't really understand y
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

make I help u complete am

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

make I help u complete am With the likes of Thiago Alcantara, Takumi Minamino, Divock Origi, Nathaniel Phillips and Harvey Elliott out with injuries and Alisson, Roberto Firmino and Joel Matip also absent having to play on Thursday does not look ideal for Liverpool.
Especially when you consider that Naby Keita, Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah are also unavailable.
And just who would take charge of the Reds team if the game at Arsenal goes ahead with both Pepijn Lijnders and Jurgen Klopp isolating along with other members of the backroom team?
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by BigDawsNet: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Enoch3721:
am a Man utd fan but ever since our 0-5 lost to Liverpool there is d feeling in me DAT doesn't give any damn about man united results whether they win or lose e no day freak me I don't really understand y

They broke your heart bro

If you wanna join Liverpool FC I can help u secure the form for free...

You will get a free Jersey

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

They broke your heart bro

If you wanna join Liverpool FC I can help u secure the form for free...

You will get a free Jersey
not with all the illustration I give, from frying pan to fire, from heart breaking to heart attack
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by BigDawsNet: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Enoch3721:
not with all the illustration I give, from frying pan to fire, from heart breaking to heart attack

Are you joking?

I said Liverpool FC not Norwich FC

Liverpool of Salah, Mane , Jota
Liverpool with highest Champion league thropy in England

Rethink bro...
Just agree to join and I can sign you up asap

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by BigDawsNet: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Enoch3721:
make I help u complete am With the likes of Thiago Alcantara, Takumi Minamino, Divock Origi, Nathaniel Phillips and Harvey Elliott out with injuries and Alisson, Roberto Firmino and Joel Matip also absent having to play on Thursday does not look ideal for Liverpool.
Especially when you consider that Naby Keita, Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah are also unavailable.
And just who would take charge of the Reds team if the game at Arsenal goes ahead with both Pepijn Lijnders and Jurgen Klopp isolating along with other members of the backroom team?

Addition, Robertson on suspension
I think generally I will blame Kloopp for not signing couple of players...

The Liverpool I knew in Rodgers era will sign 7-8 players each season...even tho they are craps ... but atleast new player came in and 2players may later click well...

Klopp believe in keeping money and managing money like arsenal...

Every big team deserve to spend and strengthen squads...

I'm sure if we face Mancity second team...I'm not sure we can beat them.... Look at Chelsea bench... We need that to win Major thropy and also maintain good record...

Gini gone, no replacement
Philips is leaving soon, no discussion abt his replacement...

Now we may have to replace Salah with Neco Williams... angry

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Are you joking?

I said Liverpool FC not Norwich FC

Liverpool of Salah, Mane , Jota
Liverpool with highest Champion league thropy in England

Rethink bro...
Just agree to join and I can sign you up asap
I no but I don't think dis is d right time to join u sef I no sure say u still put plenty blive for their body
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Addition, Robertson on suspension
I think generally I will blame Kloopp for not signing couple of players...

The Liverpool I knew in Rodgers era will sign 7-8 players each season...even tho they are craps ... but atleast new player came in and 2players may later click well...

Klopp believe in keeping money and managing money like arsenal...

Every big team deserve to spend and strengthen squads...

I'm sure if we face Mancity second team...I'm not sure we can beat them.... Look at Chelsea bench... We need that to win Major thropy and also maintain good record...

Gini gone, no replacement
Philips is leaving soon, no discussion abt his replacement...

Now we may have to replace Salah with Neco Williams... angry
sheyb Villa were forced to play Liverpool in the FA Cup with zero first team players & coaches (all in isolation). Villa gave 16 teenagers debuts, many of whom had to be driven to the game by their mums.u too can play like DAT now
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by BigDawsNet: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Enoch3721:
sheyb Villa were forced to play Liverpool in the FA Cup with zero first team players & coaches (all in isolation). Villa gave 16 teenagers debuts, many of whom had to be driven to the game by their mums.u too can play like DAT now

I'm not worried about the local cup... Afterall if you know Kloop he usually field JSS1 students in all local cups...

So we win or lose he doesn't care...
But my focus is league and Champion league...

If we refuse to sign... Top may not sure den

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by BigDawsNet: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Enoch3721:
I no but I don't think dis is d right time to join u sef I no sure say u still put plenty blive for their body

Dude, I trust my Team... They don't disappoint... Our manager is only punishing the team by not signing enough backup... Still we are maintaining a good record unlike Manchester united with almighty Ronaldo grin and still dropping points

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I'm not worried about the local cup... Afterall if you know Kloop he usually field JSS1 students in all local cups...

So we win or lose he doesn't care...
But my focus is league and Champion league...

If we refuse to sign... Top may not sure den
it is not his fault u guys adapt a sell b4 u buy model, now sef una no get choice even if it is kindergarten with five goalkeeper una must play if them no postponed am
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by BigDawsNet: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Enoch3721:
it is not his fault u guys adapt a sell b4 u buy model, now sef una no get choice even if it is kindergarten with five goalkeeper una must play if them no postponed am

It has been postponed

Kloop is out on covid
Our Assistant manager is also tested for Covid today...

So no manager to lead us against arsenal

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

It has been postponed

Kloop is out on covid
Our Assistant manager is also tested for Covid today...

So no manager to lead us against arsenal
yeah I no till 13 Jan b4 u play but u guys could have used ur under-23 coach who did d job last time sometin like dis happened abi? Didn't former Liverpool Under-23 boss Neil Critchley take charge for an FA Cup tie against Shrewsbury a couple of seasons back, for entirely different reasons?
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Rodwave: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
chikason22:
Hahahahahahahaha hahaha
Ladies and Gents,

I am so so ENTERTAINED

#GGMU meaning...
Gory Gory Man United

Hahahahahahahaha

Fergie001 and his 3 point distribution fc get luck say I dey on sabbatical. There's always another day Man U Bleep up. Make i no talk

After over 2 years, this meme still remains the best for them

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by BigDawsNet: 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Enoch3721:
yeah I no till 20 Jan b4 u play but u guys could have used ur under-23 coach who did d job last time sometin like dis happened abi? Didn't former Liverpool Under-23 boss Neil Critchley take charge for an FA Cup tie against Shrewsbury a couple of seasons back, for entirely different reasons?

We may have to reschedule Shrewsbury game also... It has not been confirmed but about new 5 players are tested for Covid...

We can't use Under-23... Arsenal will demolish our team

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

We may have to reschedule Shrewsbury game also... It has not been confirmed but about new 5 players are tested for Covid...

We can't use Under-23... Arsenal will demolish our team
u guyz played d match now but due to some circumstances he was d manager DAT day it was some seasons back read it again
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by BigDawsNet: 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Enoch3721:
u guyz played d match now but due to some circumstances he was d manager DAT day it was some seasons back read it again

I remember that game... It's was because the manager and senior team we're away abroad to play fifa world club cup...

Now we don't have to use Under 23 manager when the senior manager is available...it will not work...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi / Tottenhan Hotspur Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 19th June 2020 / Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62