Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live (44661 Views)

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live / Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 / Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 0) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Ufranklin92(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by danny56: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
First half..

Wolves vs De gea

Man U is missing in this match undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by prinsam30: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
for goodness sake VDB dey there buh this man just dey stubborn dey play 4222 outdated formation against wolves of all team, the midfield is not connecting at all
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by sommy03(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Manchester United style of play can be compared to Iwuanyanwu FC. So disappointing angry

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by helinues: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
HT Manchester United 0 - 0 Wolves

The last 5 mins I watched in the first half, Wolves dominated the game.

Wolves corner 6 United 0
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by EniObanKeAde: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
membranus:

Is he injured?

Nope brother..... Life crisis
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by ShyDare(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
spy24:

Ralph's problem is the 4222 system
It's not working with this team

Is it the system or the selfishness of our attackers.
The system is not causing slow tempo and backward passing. Our players need to look at themself in the mirror. They are very very lazy, some are not good enough namely bissaka and mc tominay and fred.
Wan bissaka looks clueless when he is in attack it affects us a lot. Greenwood is greedy, sancho not really really sharp.

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Tonytonex(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
spy24:

Ralph's problem is the 4222 system
It's not working with this team
Is that the only formation he knows? Which kind of archaic coach is that?

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by lordprogress: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pathetic useless players I tell Una say nor be ole fault see the rubbish them dey play if wolves na better team them for dun score reach 5.

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by prinsam30: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
danny56:
First half..

Wolves vs De gea

Man U is missing in this match undecided

wen u av the players to play 442 or 433 buh u chose to play the outdated 4222 keeping ur best players on the bench, I don tire for this coach asweae

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
It's just really painful watching ur team being dominated almost every week.

Ralf needs to sought out this issue in time, we just can't continue watching our matches with one eye closed. Even against Burnley we weren't that fantastic

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by prinsam30: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Tonytonex:
Is that the only formation he knows? Which kind of archaic coach is that?

that's the biggest problem with the man

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by KingAzari: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
This Zack Orji face for this bet advert go even make person delete that bet app from him phone. Which kind evil eyes and warning mean look be that one?

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Tonytonex(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
akezn:
Abi na man UTD wear yellow?

See as wolves dey ball them.

The painful part be say man utd fit come win at the end of the day.
that's it. Man you will win.

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
prinsam30:

wen u av the players to play 442 or 433 buh u chose to play the outdated 4222 keeping ur best players on the bench, I don tire for this coach asweae
by best players u mean, Rashford, Fernandes, fred Same guys who were woeful against Newcastle and Norwich

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Jusmudi1: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
osazsky:
dont waste ur mb cuz with thr way wolves they ball my bro this is already a loss
Lol, no matter what bro, the feeling is there. What if I refuse to watch and you hear that sound goallllllllll, you will even have BP because u don't know who scored

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by prinsam30: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
ShyDare:

Is it the system or the selfishness of our attackers.
The system is not causing slow tempo and backward passing. Our players need to look at themself in the mirror. They are very very lazy, some are not good enough namely bissaka and mc tominay and fred.
Wan bissaka looks clueless when he is in attack it affects us a lot. Greenwood is greedy, sancho not really really sharp.

and wen a player is not performing who's responsible for his correction, the coach buh he just can't see it, wanbisaka should be benched together with Shaw and mctominay, we need VDB and Bruno in the midfield 433 formation

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Ereolamide: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
KingAzari:
This Zack Orji face for this bet advert go even make person delete that bet app from him phone. Which kind evil eyes and warning mean look be that one?

Winners golden bet.

Be wise
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by danny56: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Man utd needs Bruno in that middle to distribute balls forward.... lipsrsealed

Wolves are dominating the midfield.

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Tonytonex(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
KingAzari:
which bet app is that?
Just like madrid are in partnership with a bet company. That's why they will sell games. Like the one of yesterday.
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by geequ(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Conte was the man for this Man U team, ghenghen pressing my foot undecided

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by KingAzari: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
yemi1504:

The gaffer made a mistake. A player that could peg them back in Fernandes, since he is a counterattack threat is not on the pitch, instead two DMFs while one was only just necessary was needed.

Not only that... I think ManU attackers are selfish. That attempt that the other young lad made at goal would have best been more productive if he had passed it to Ronaldo.

They are just lucky that Wolves are not efficient and clinical, if not they would have been like 3 goals down.

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by prinsam30: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
patoski39:
by best players u mean, Rashford, Fernandes, fred Same guys who were woeful against Newcastle and Norwich

with these players and good formation Man u will destroy any team
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by kstyle2(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Something is fundamentally wrong at Man Utd. We played Watford and we were trashed, Watford played Brentford next and lost. We played Norwich and luckily came out with 3 points as Norwich had better chances and we were saved by de gea. Norwich lost their next match by 3 or 4 nil. We played Newcastle who had just been trashed by man city and the game over in the first half, but Newcastle almost tore us apart, thanks to de gea. We are struggling against wolves and can't even put 2 or 3 passes together. We might be lucky to come out without a defeat today but it won't be because of our brilliance but sheer luck. Wolves might go on to lose their next match and lose woefully
So why do these teams step up when they meet us? Players like mata, Matic, Mactominay, Fred, Jones, Lingard, martial, Maguire shouldn't be at our club. Do these players strike fear into their opponents? No

I was against us buying Sancho owing to the fact that when we got Kagawa and mhikitaryan, all from Dortmund and player of the season for their club, they struggled in the epl. Werner and harvetz have all struggled since coming to the epl from bundesliga and I saw Sancho as another English boy who is so hyped. We need a ruthless coach who would sell these clowns we have, stop buying overrated English boys and get the players committed. CR7 has struggled but we know he can produce magic when called upon. Our midfield is so flat that an old moutinho is dictating the game. I haven't seen us play better under Ralf. Luckily, we've only met teams that we should nail easily. I don't think we stand a chance against Liverpool and city in the reverse fixtures

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by frankson1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Even with your gegenpress?
Wolves Wan kill manure grin

He's here on Man. U thread but disappears when che-nalty fc is begging for a pot of draw-soup.
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by prinsam30: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
KingAzari:

Not only that... I think ManU attackers are selfish. That attempt that the other young lad made at goal would have best been more productive if he had passed it to Ronaldo.

They are just lucky that Wolves are not efficient and clinical, if not they would have been like 3 goals down.

that's another problem, everyone wants to score

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by yemi1504: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Changes I want to see early in the second half.

1. Fernandes in for Greenwood to bring in creativity and a counterattacking threat and most importantly, to peg them back as the team is doing a poor job of that so far.

2. Sancho to the right wing where he is comfortable and Cavani to the left wing. Ronaldo as the lone striker.

3. Matic to play a back three with AWB and Varane for defensive solidity seems the team has given Wolves believe that they can get three points from this game.

4. Jones as the second DMF where he will not be a calamity as he is one waiting to happen.

That is what I would do if I were in Ragnick's shoes.
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
prinsam30:

with these players and good formation Man u will destroy any team
those players are lazy that's all. The club should start listening to offers on each and every one of them.

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Silentgroper(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
N2B2:
Wolves is dominating play atm.

United love slow starts.
Bt they scored three goals at 1st half in their last match.
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Reussite: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
This looks like a draw game. Very drab. undecided
United would not finish in top 4 if they continue like this. lipsrsealed

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by OscarJaden(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
The Old fraud just the fall anyhow for field

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by ShyDare(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
prinsam30:

and wen a player is not performing who's responsible for his correction, the coach buh he just can't see it, wanbisaka should be benched together with Shaw and mctominay, we need VDB and Bruno in the midfield 433 formation

You are right, the middle lacks creativity.
Surprised really at ralf's slow start, he is known for fast attacking football, I know it is too early but there is no small sign of improvement input from him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Tottenhan Hotspur Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 19th June 2020 / Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi / Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019