Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh (24050 Views)

Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" / I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by AlphaBeta130: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
King44:
That man that would get her down and dig her to make more babies needs to have his mind prepared. Tonto is not your regular human being.

Aside, data she could do VHF abi watinndem dey call am sef, sperm donation etc.

But the natural way without trouble at the end of the tunnel is impossible.
IVF in vitro Fertilization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by AlphaBeta130: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
legba1:

Lies, my gurl mouth wide ehn...but her toto na firm grip. Na why I no want guys hijack am be that. Once Dem shook their oversize gbola now,na area scatter be that
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by athaboi(f): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
lexy2014:

How she wan take receive the children...thru DHL or SMS?
I said in Jesus name...so allow Jesus to determine whether to give her or not! Busy body
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
athaboi:
I said in Jesus name...so allow Jesus to determine whether to give her or not! Busy body

How will Jesus name give a single unmarried woman children? Does she need Jesus name to get children or she needs sex with a man?
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
I gat u
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by nickxtra(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
HeWrites:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYPAl3roouT/?utm_medium=copy_link
Kpokpokiri should give you one, while Brobisky will give you one
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by Blackdisciple(m): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Can u look after them?

Just one alone you already messing up, what if it's 2-3-4....
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by utinni(f): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
she can surugate,if she is desperate
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by nextstep(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Please guys, as a public service, do not help this woman make more babies... abeg tongue

But seriously, I'll delete 600mil. Once you have what makes you comfortable, more is not better. A comfortable house, a loving spouse, healthy children, enough change left over for ice cream and the occasional vacation for the family... that's way more fun.

So you're telling me to consider spending the rest of my life sexless and toothless? No thanks. I've been fine without 600milla for 40 years, I'll survive without it for the next 40. But the good times... beats any amount of money you can give me to exchange for it. I also enjoy looking at my teeth, and smiling at myself.
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by Mancrossfire: 12:10am On Jan 04, 2022
legba1:

Lies, my gurl mouth wide ehn...but her toto na firm grip. Na why I no want guys hijack am be that. Once Dem shook their oversize gbola now,na area scatter be that
grin grin grin grin
Hold am tight
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by MrMacinterchi1: 12:44am On Jan 04, 2022
meobizy:
Normally with being a divorcee, the women stay with the single child and raise him/her to late teenage years before thinking of siblings. This one has priorities backward at her old age. A child without a father can make a woman resort to prostitution to feed the child while looking for a potential foster father — a mission we see her still on. Make she no mumu herself.
There are many single mothers that are eligible and capable of taking care if their children who didn't resort to prostitution to he able to do so as you were sounding in your comment. They work ,I'm am honest , nobal and legal way ,to do so.

Don't make it a general thing, not nice at all .
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by Abegplay: 6:37am On Jan 04, 2022
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by ofiko123(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2022
Wishing you success in your search..
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by Damoche10: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
how e wan take affect price of garri for market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task / 3 Weeks After New Baby, Comedian Helen Paul Steps Out In Style (photos) / Dayo Amusa Pictured In Mecca (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.