Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh (24049 Views)

Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" / I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by beautyfunke(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Children to build up and continue to constitutes nuisance in the way you act now
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by venkateshcs: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by InstaGage: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
gurunlocker:
Take more dlck

cheesy You badt .

Check my profile to get 50 likes + comments on IG for #5
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
I delete sex Biko
I need the money and my teeth
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
athaboi:
Receive more children IJN

How she wan take receive the children...thru DHL or SMS?
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by LollySeaSide: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Aren't you a king anymore?
King no dey get children?
Hold your balls tight, they're coming.
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by ekukeku(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Tonto sound like toto
& What r u guys expecting her to choose
Oruko omo lo ro omo jare
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by LaJoe2: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
i delete $600m
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by venkateshcs: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by BESTScientist1: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
For your project, Seminar, proofreading and editing call 09050937865
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
I can donate my sparm for free
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by ednut1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
I pity the next man sha

2 Likes

Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by R0LL0N(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
jaeyking:
grin
I can't delete money
600million dlars is almost 3trillion

I can delete my teeth I can easily get replacement teeth's

Sex undecided undecided who e epp

Baba replacement na hell o. U go dey insert teeth every morning and removing every night
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by Babaj145(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
This aunty is indirectly saying she's sex starved..if its babies you want only, haven't she heard of surrogacy..abeg e..she needs a good d and is very ashamed to say it, so she's talking in codes undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by DonCandido(f): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sly Tonto.

Testing the waters for another Churchill.

Kpokpogiri business was a great misadventure.

Una do well o.

1 Like

Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by silvoclaira: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by hope4nigeria(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
HeWrites:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYPAl3roouT/?utm_medium=copy_link
how much she go pay me, one week, she go pregnant
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by 1950Mack: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hah....woman yi sha....kilowi...so you still wan add to the problem of Nigeria....e good na grin
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by snitchbitch: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
let me do newspaper publication and court affidavit for her

her new name now is

TOTO DICK
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by King44(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
HeWrites:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYPAl3roouT/?utm_medium=copy_link
That man that would get her down and dig her to make more babies needs to have his mind prepared. Tonto is not your regular human being.

Aside, data she could do VHF abi watinndem dey call am sef, sperm donation etc.

But the natural way without trouble at the end of the tunnel is impossible.

1 Like

Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by MNDY(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kajaard:

I pray no man falls for that trap. I won't wish Tonto on my fellow man. No man deserves that type of toxic individual in their lives.

Had a very toxic female bestie like her back then in school. Drama queen. She thought because she is very well connected and doing very well, everybody can tolerate her, I cut her off everywhere.

We quarreled one time and I warned her about cutting people off no matter who they are if I don't like them. She admired me and came to me for the friendship actually. Others like her and want to make her friend, she treats them anyhow with her toxicity but not me.

I SEE TOXIC PEOPLE AS A VERY STUPID SET OF PEOPLE WHO CAN ONLY BE TOLERATED BY A FEW PEOPLE AND HATED BY MANY AMONG WHICH BELONGS PEOPLE THAT THEY WILL EVEN LIKE VERY MUCH TO CHANGE FOR AND MAY NOT BE ABLE TO.

1 Like

Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nobody has wished me a happy birthday, no gifts too. Pls show me some love 6 3 1 2 4 5 5 6 9 6. I'm Banking on your words due to your FIDELITY"

1 Like

Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by NobleAngell(f): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Let's see who the next victim will be.

1 Like

Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by feed70: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by casppyjay: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mancrossfire:

Tight toto from who Tonto?
It like you wanna get drawn in her overstretched puna. Just look at the size of her mouth.

Ladies with this kind of wide mouth have wide puna grin

Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kajaard:

I pray no man falls for that trap. I won't wish Tonto on my fellow man. No man deserves that type of toxic individual in their lives.
No need to pray, i wouldn't mind her toxicity, infact, if anything, after i ve dealt with her she will humble. I would enjoy the challenge.
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by King44(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kingcalls:
Go find mad man or donor, cos no right man in his senses will want to hv a child with u ...even sex with u na wahala
just knack her and disappear from the face of earth, if not you are calling for trouble niyen
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
I would like to fork her, just to make lots of babies. I like making babies. tongue
Re: I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
This one na news too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children / BBNaija: Mike Gets 1 Million Naira As Winner Of Lipton Sunshine In A Bottle Task / 3 Weeks After New Baby, Comedian Helen Paul Steps Out In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.