Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Amazon KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISH , Earn In Dollars This 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISH , Earn In Dollars This 2022 (820 Views)

already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photos (updated) / Amazon KDP Links (Kindle Direct Publishing) Guide For Nigerians / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISH , Earn In Dollars This 2022 by chizzy6114: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2022
people who want to *INVEST IN A PREDICTABLE SYSTEM* that will guarantee a consistent income from Amazon KDP.

. *This system was invented by the best Amazon KDP publisher in Africa.*

Here's what you'll get from this system:

• *Amazon KDP Account Setup + Complete Walk Through.* How to properly set up a KDP account. - *$210*

• *A Comprehensive Training That Will Expose The Business Side of Amazon Kindle.* Understand How to treat Amazon as a business and turn it into a passive income machine that prints dollars for you every month. - *$310*

• *Best Seller Book Research Secrets.* The proven technique that guarantees your book becomes a bestseller on Amazon. - *$135*

• *Bestseller Toolkit.* 5+ Bestseller toolkits that you'll need to create a bestseller book. *$530*

• *Writing Without Writing Formula.* The technique you can use to write a bestseller book in less than 24 hours even if you have never written a book before or you hate writing - *$350*

• *Bestseller Checklist* - *350*

• *Access To Our Secret Facebook Group.* You'll get support from the system creator and other students who have used this same system to succeed in Amazon KDP. - *$1250*

• *How To Know Highly Profitable And Less Competitive Keywords To Scale Up Your Business* - *$110*

• *How To Create Your USA Bank Account From Any Part Of The World.* You can connect this account to your Nigerian bank account and receive your money from amazon straight into your bank account. - *$105*

• *Low And No Content Book Design, Creation And Publishing.* How to create Journals, Puzzle books, logbooks, sketchbooks, etc. - *$105*

*Total Value = $3,330. Or N1,665,000*

This system has helped over 750+ to generate $70,000+ from Amazon KDP.

Even if you pay 1 million naira for this course, it is way worth it.

But the course creator wants to help people to get started and has priced it at 50,000 which is a steal for its price.

However, the is a *FAST ACTION* bonus to get the course for 39,999.

Send *2* as a DM to me to get this course now, and begin your journey in Amazon KDP this 2022.

To make it better for you, I will give you access to premium writing and editing tools for FREE which you can use to create professional books.

I only want to work with a few people that are willing to change their financial story in 2022.

I just need a few because I still need to grow my own Amazon KDP business.

I have a personal goal of earning $10,000 from Amazon in 2022.

So, if you want to be a part of this, send *2* as a DM to get the course.

You can chat me via +2347015642114

Re: Amazon KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISH , Earn In Dollars This 2022 by Galacious1: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2022
You're stealing Victor's screenshot
Re: Amazon KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISH , Earn In Dollars This 2022 by CustomII(m): 12:19am On May 21, 2022
Galacious1:
You're stealing Victor's screenshot

Kindly drop me your email address

(1) (Reply)

Condemned Engine Oil For Sale! / Please How Do I Delete An Account Link To My Bvn / Lets Dive Into FUTURES and FX pairs Trading... Tips, Signals, Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.