Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Any Legit Website That Buys Euro At A Black Market Rate? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Legit Website That Buys Euro At A Black Market Rate? (932 Views)

CBN Sells Dollars To BDCs Below Market Rate At ₦‎1,101/$1 / Updates: Dollar (USD) To Naira At Black Market Rate Today: Aboki Price / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Legit Website That Buys Euro At A Black Market Rate? by Goztino(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.

I regularly convert Euro to Naira and my problem most times is seeing who will take the Euro and give me Naira.

Who knows any website where I can change euros at a good rate?
Re: Any Legit Website That Buys Euro At A Black Market Rate? by Goztino(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2022
And please before sending me a PM claiming you buy Euro, make sure you are willing to send the Naira first.
If not, don't bother sending a PM...
I had to say this because I got two PMs within a second of creating this thread both claiming they buy Euro
Re: Any Legit Website That Buys Euro At A Black Market Rate? by Ayomide002: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Have you tried sending the money directly to your domicilliary account in Nigeria and selling it out from there.

I transferred to my domicilliary account few days ago from Moscow.
Re: Any Legit Website That Buys Euro At A Black Market Rate? by Generalgoshen: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ayomide002:
Have you tried sending the money directly to your domicilliary account in Nigeria and selling it out from there.

I transferred to my domicilliary account few days ago from Moscow.
boss you get any Russia plug
Chat me up I get information for us
Re: Any Legit Website That Buys Euro At A Black Market Rate? by Generalgoshen: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Goztino:
And please before sending me a PM claiming you buy Euro, make sure you are willing to send the Naira first.
If not, don't bother sending a PM...
I had to say this because I got two PMs within a second of creating this thread both claiming they buy Euro
call me
Or send me a message on WhatsApp
I have a deal
Re: Any Legit Website That Buys Euro At A Black Market Rate? by Tonyshow5522(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Goztino:

I regularly convert Euro to Naira and my problem most times is seeing who will take the Euro and give me Naira.

. The euro. Where do u receive it . Is it PayPal,or payoneer. If yes.den chat me up 0803 915 3601
Re: Any Legit Website That Buys Euro At A Black Market Rate? by Goztino(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Tonyshow5522:
. The euro. Where do u receive it . Is it PayPal,or payoneer. If yes.den chat me up 0803 915 3601

I am in Germany, so I have Euro account just like naira account (firstbank, diamond bank etc) in Nigeria
Re: Any Legit Website That Buys Euro At A Black Market Rate? by Garrydosky04: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2022
Generalgoshen:
boss you get any Russia plug
Chat me up I get information for us
bro russia turkey and norway plug dey available
Re: Any Legit Website That Buys Euro At A Black Market Rate? by Generalgoshen: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Garrydosky04:
bro russia turkey and norway plug dey available
drop your number
Re: Any Legit Website That Buys Euro At A Black Market Rate? by MrPADDY(m): 6:06am On Jul 05, 2022
Goztino:

Since you have a bank account to receive Naira, there is a payment gateway you can use to receive funds in USD, GBP and EUR, convert it to naira, and withdraw it into your Naira bank account at a black market rate, without passing through a middle man.
Visit us for details
https://paddydigital.com
Re: Any Legit Website That Buys Euro At A Black Market Rate? by femu(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2023
Goztino:

Do you have euro for sale

(1) (Reply)

How We Are Helping Businesses Increase Sales & Profits / Cheapest Countries To Live In Africa / How Do I Pay For Twitter Ads From Nigeria Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.