Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Father Mbaka Gifts Gospel Singer, Prince Gozie, New Lexus SUV - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Gifts Gospel Singer, Prince Gozie, New Lexus SUV (229 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million / Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Gifts Gospel Singer, Prince Gozie, New Lexus SUV by Jenniferchuma10: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2022
Reverend Father Mbaka extended his love to popular gospel singer, Prince Gozie Okeke, by gifting him a brand new Lexus SUV as New year’s gift.

The controversial priest who often had issues with the Catholic church over his involvement in politics appreciates the gospel singer with the gift of a new car.
Prince Gozie who could not hold back the joy took to his Instagram page to appreciate the Reverend Father.

“All I have to say is thank you Jesus, My father in the Lord Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka U will hear from me soon. May God keep you for me in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. I love you with passion,” He wrote on his page while sharing the video.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/father-mbaka-gifts-gospel-singer-prince-gozie-new-lexus-suv/

(1) (Reply)

Judge Blocks Biden Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate For Federal Workers / No More Masks/ Covid19 Restrictions In England. / The Power Of Speaking In Tongues. Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.