Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

I Am Looking For A Shipper In Canada - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Looking For A Shipper In Canada (229 Views)

Any Shipper That Can Ship From China / Any Shipper From India To Nigeria?? Respond Quickly / Any Shipper From Thailand To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For A Shipper In Canada by Topleague(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
Please i am looking for a shipper that ship to Lagos from Canada. Please let me know if you know of anyone. Thanks
Re: I Am Looking For A Shipper In Canada by tempest01(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
What province are you?
Re: I Am Looking For A Shipper In Canada by digitite: 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
I can assist you. Whatsapp me with the shipment details.
Re: I Am Looking For A Shipper In Canada by Dewayy: 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Topleague:
Please i am looking for a shipper that ship to Lagos from Canada. Please let me know if you know of anyone. Thanks
contact amdman his should help you out
Re: I Am Looking For A Shipper In Canada by Topleague(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
tempest01:
What province are you?
@tempest01, the shipment is in Alberta, trying to ship to Ontario first or i dont know if it is possible to get shipment to Lagos from there.
Re: I Am Looking For A Shipper In Canada by tempest01(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Topleague:

@tempest01, the shipment is in Alberta, trying to ship to Ontario first or i dont know if it is possible to get shipment to Lagos from there.
Okay I got connected with someone
Re: I Am Looking For A Shipper In Canada by Topleague(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
tempest01:

Okay I got connected with someone +1 (4**) 629-29O5
When I was trying to ship. Not sent my items yet, but
ask him. I will take out the number soon .
Please can you resend the number.

(1) (Reply)

Property Pro Nigeria Cost? / How Do I Get A South African Virtual Number / 32inch Plasma TV For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.