Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) (2283 Views)

Abdulaziz Sule Bribes Adebayo Adelabu With Lexus SUV Worth ₦290M-SaharaReporters / Edo Woman Meets Peter Obi, Sheds Tears Of Joy- Photos / See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by benjackugo: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Gospel musician, Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds tears as Catholic priest, Fr. Ejike Mbaka gifted him a brand new SUV.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Prince Gozie Okeke shared the video of himself in the new car. He wrote;

" All I have to say is thank you Jesus, My father in the Lord Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka U will hear from me soon. May God keep you for me in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. I love you with passion"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYQd8TjhLXh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSFaZoa8ksk

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by KeenD: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Never seen a humble Artist like this singer all my life. Humble to a fault
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Moferere: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
I thank God for his life.
Glad to see him back on his feet
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Ammishaddai: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
We seriously have misplaced priorities in this country and truly ,we are the reasons for our own problems. This cleric complains of Nigeria being bad, but look at what he did with the little God gave him .

There are hundreds if not millions of starving children around the country and the best this cleric could do was to ignore them and buy an SUV for an already made star whose wealth and finance is probably greater than the feeding allowance of a whole state . Mtchww....

3 Likes

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by BKayy: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mbaka is a wealthy business man.
Congrats to the giver and receiver.

Ya Gazie
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by SmartPolician: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:
We seriously have misplaced priorities in this country and truly ,we are the reasons for our own problems. This cleric complains of Nigeria being bad, but look at what he did with the little God gave him .

There are hundreds if not millions of starving children around the country and the best this cleric could do was to ignore them and buy an SUV for an already made star whose wealth and finance is probably greater than the feeding allowance of a whole state . Mtchww....

Stop wailing because you don't know Fr. Mbaka. That priest pays school fees and feeds lots and lots of underprivileged people.

6 Likes

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Ammishaddai: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
SmartPolician:

Stop wailing because you don't know Fr. Mbaka. That priest pays school fees and feeds lots and lots of underprivileged people.
[/s] Stop being a fool for Mbaka. The hungry children in your house would have benefited handsomely if Mbaka had used the money to buy bags of rice instead of an SUV for a fellow who is already rich

2 Likes

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by michlins(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:

when the feet of Jesus was washed with expensive oil, Judas Iscariot said something similar.

We go dey alright for this New Year

3 Likes

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Ammishaddai: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
michlins:
when the feet of Jesus was washed with expensive oil, Judas Iscariot said something similar.

We go dey alright for this New Year
A poor sinful woman washing the feet of Jesus for her sins makes sense. But where is the sense in this stunt ? Please be guided, it is a new year

2 Likes

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by michlins(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:
A poor sinful woman washing the feet of Jesus for her sins makes sense. But where is the sense in this stunt ? Please be guided, it is a new year
mbaka is not the cause of your problem. He's rich like very rich. His music albums pays heavily and his weekly messages pay handsomely.

He can afford to spend the money the way he wants. Just like mbaka, gọzie has impacted on the life of millions of people and appreciating him is good. There's no amount of money that will eradicate hunger and poverty.

Let people learn to plan their lives and stop expecting help from others. BTW, those kids mbaka didn't help, you can go and help them because you sef na human being like mbaka

3 Likes

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Ammishaddai: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
michlins:
mbaka is not the cause of your problem. He's rich like very rich. His music albums pays heavily and his weekly messages pay handsomely.

He can afford to spend the money the way he wants. Just like mbaka, gọzie has impacted on the life of millions of people and appreciating him is good. There's no amount of money that will eradicate hunger and poverty.

Let people learn to plan their lives and stop expecting help from others. BTW, those kids mbaka didn't help, you can go and help them because you sef na human being like mbaka
[/s] Point of correction: Mbaka is rich because of fools like you . Mbaka has more than 100k members , and if all donate 100 naira for his weekly activities, that would amount to 1million in cash . Now multiply that by 4weeks and you will get 4million, so why won't he be rich ? grin

Oga, Jesus said sell all you have and give to the poor. Then come, follow me(Matt19:21). This is to tell you that Christianity is not about riches. It is about complete servitude to God. So why is Mbaka disobeying this primary call and pouring his "wealth " to someone who is not consider poor or destitute? undecided

I know you will not give an answer because of your cemented ideology of Mbaka . But it is expected from people like you who cannot reason
Mtchww...

3 Likes

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by michlins(m): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Point of correction: Mbaka is rich because of fools like you . Mbaka has more than 100k members , and if all donate 100 naira for his weekly activities, that would amount to 1million in cash . Now multiply that by 4weeks and you will get 4million, so why won't he be rich ? grin

Oga, Jesus said sell all you have and give to the poor. Then come, follow me(Matt19:21). This is to tell you that Christianity is not about riches. It is about complete servitude to God. So why is Mbaka disobeying this primary call and pouring his "wealth " to someone who is not consider poor or destitute? undecided

I know you will not give an answer because of your cemented ideology of Mbaka . But it is expected from people like you who cannot reason
Mtchww...
Mbaka is rich because he's fulfilling a void and providing a service to millions of people. If you can look at your society and find what they lack and provide that, you will become rich too. But no, you will allow hate eat you from inside

2 Likes

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by xcesspaschal(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
God is still changing lives
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Ammishaddai: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
michlins:
Mbaka is rich because he's fulfilling a void and providing a service to millions of people. If you can look at your society and find what they lack and provide that, you will become rich too. But no, you will allow hate eat you from inside
Use your head and stop licking the ass of a cleric with misplaced priorities. For your information, an SUV cost more than 5 million . Do you know how many orphanages that money alone will feed ? Ok what about the widows that come to his adoration ministry. Do you know that money could provide for their basic needs instead of them calling on God everyday to provide for them ? Mtchee
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by michlins(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Use your head and stop licking the ass of a cleric with misplaced priorities. For your information, an SUV cost more than 5 million . Do you know how many orphanages that money alone will feed ? Ok what about the widows that come to his adoration ministry. Do you know that money could provide for their basic needs instead of them calling on God everyday to provide for them ? Mtchee
did you buy SUV worth 5ml for any cleric? NO

Since you didn't do it, take the money to the orphanage and give them. Do that right thing you want others to do

1 Like

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Ammishaddai: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
michlins:
did you buy SUV worth 5ml for any cleric? NO

Since you didn't do it, take the money to the orphanage and give them. Do that right thing you want others to do
Oga, why are you pained ? Is it because I am telling the truth? grin

Mbaka , has money that could help society but he chooses to bless those who already have while neglecting people like you and the unfortunate in society. This is something you are currently aware of (even though you deny it ) , and I do not know why you are so sold to the idea of supporting the mismanagement grin

And funny enough ,people like you will later come out to say government has misplaced priorities, yet your own local church has its leadership dancing on the word grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by michlins(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Oga, why are you pained ? Is it because I am telling the truth? grin

Mbaka , has money that could help society but he chooses to bless those who already have while neglecting people like you and the unfortunate in society. This is something you are currently aware of (even though you deny it ) , and I do not know why you are so sold to the idea of support mismanagement grin
well I was open to the idea of civil discussion not insults. Do have a great day and enjoy the new year.

Kindly check out my profile for I might have a job for you to get busy this year

3 Likes

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Ammishaddai: 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
michlins:
well I was open to the idea of civil discussion not insults. Do have a great day and enjoy the new year.

Kindly check out my profile for I might have a job for you to get busy this year
I do not need a job oga. So do me a favor and keep it for those hungry children in your home because God has been faithful in blessing me
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by CannibalTorment: 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Sharatan(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Stop being a fool for Mbaka. The hungry children in your house would have benefited handsomely if Mbaka had used the money to buy bags of rice instead of an SUV for a fellow who is already rich

I don't get why you're ranting on here. Mbaka has greatly assisted families, he's still doing it, and will continue doing it. He is a seasoned philanthropist. No doubts about that. That doesn't mean he will help the whole Nigeria.

Abeg make una dey try use una head sometimes

1 Like

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by RomanGreen: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:

You don't know Mbaka else you won't be typing this shit....Do you know the number of persons Mbaka has single handedly lifted out of poverty, do you know the number of persons he employs? Do you know the several persons this Mbaka pays school fees for ? Oga, I'm one of the critics of Mbaka coz of his political prophesies but you see charity and philanthropy... don't go there, he's top on the list in this country.

1 Like

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Ammishaddai: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
Sharatan:

I don't get why you're ranting on here. Mbaka has greatly assisted families, he's still doing it, and will continue doing it. He is a seasoned philanthropist. No doubts about that. That doesn't mean he will help the whole Nigeria.

Abeg make una dey try use una head sometimes
[/s] Make una self dey try to dey reason once in a while . I agree he helps people , but with amounts 10 naira or something that is almost worthless in the long-run . But yet , he is quick to bless the rich with SUVs and large sums.

But when your government does things like that , you and some dimwits are always quick to condemn and underrate them for doing the same thing Mbaka is guilty of doing , but forgetting that Mbaka is just copying what your government does to you

1 Like

Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Ammishaddai: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
RomanGreen:

You don't know Mbaka else you won't be typing this shit....Do you know the number of persons Mbaka has single handedly lifted out of poverty, do you know the number of persons he employs? Do you know the several persons this Mbaka pays school fees for ? Oga, I'm one of the critics of Mbaka coz of his political prophesies but you see charity and philanthropy... don't go there, he's top on the list in this country.
[/s] I don't need to know Mbaka to know that his priorities are misplaced
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Sharatan(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Make una self dey try to dey reason once in a while . I agree he helps people , but with amounts 10 naira or something that is almost worthless in the long-run . But yet , he is quick to bless the rich with SUVs and large sums.

But when your government does things like that , you and some dimwits are always quick to condemn and underrate them for doing the same thing Mbaka is guilty of doing , but forgetting that Mbaka is just copying what your government does to you

You're just naive and I wouldn't want to stoop to your level of understanding
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nice one...atleast him no give bbn participant.
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Ugmama(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Stop being a fool for Mbaka. The hungry children in your house would have benefited handsomely if Mbaka had used the money to buy bags of rice instead of an SUV for a fellow who is already rich

My friend go and sit down one place.

Is it your money?

Are you a robber that stands at gunpoint to order people with rifles?

Mbaka will have his reason for gifting someone a car. Respect it. simple
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Oksman(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Are you not ashamed of yourself? Are you not a man like him? What stop you from being a philanthropist and dispensing your wealth according to your heart desires. Stop the blame and better hustle to complete the works you felt he should have done instead of commenting to earn likes that would not pay anything into your account.
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Switruth: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:

I know something like this will come up here. Bitterness flows in your vein bro.
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by JOemmy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ammishaddai:

You know nothing about giving he also gives to the extremely poor.
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Ammishaddai: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
JOemmy:

You know nothing about giving he also gives to the extremely poor.
[/s]
Re: Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) by Ammishaddai: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
Switruth:
I know something like this will come up here. Bitterness flows in your vein bro.
[/s] You are confused and unwilling to see the truth. How is this bitterness ? When your government does the same thing you complain , but now that this cleric is doing it you are tagging it as "philanthropy ". Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun State Governor, Oyetola Convoy stoned yesterday by Residents (Video) / APC Northerners Burning Tinubu's Campaign Properties, Video / Festus Okoye: There Will Be No Results On INEC Website For The Presidential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.