Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs (4329 Views)

Prince Gozie Okeke Sheds Tears As Mbaka Gifts Him Brand New Lexus SUV (Video) / Reno Omokri Shares Graphic Video Of A Nigerian Soldier With His Legs Destroyed / So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by Ruby5: 2:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by pointblank247(m): 5:58am On Sep 28, 2021
Abalukwu nwa nnaa. God will see you through
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by Penguin2: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2021
Jesus Christ!
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by triple996(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2021
Igbo inhumanity to igbo
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by Byke60(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2021
Sorry sir
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by mancoconut: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2021
Very sad story masterfully told in beautiful and touching music... Gozie never disappoints. Gozie Okeke I thank God for your life, death would have been the worst outcome but God had a bigger plan for you... evil shall never triumph over you. This man's gospel music motivated and inspired me through the darkest and most difficult points of my life, his "AKA Nchawa" album remains a classic for me

4 Likes

Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by kingthreat(m): 7:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Hopefully he will get stronger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by nairalandankrah: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2021
triple996:
Igbo inhumanity to igbo

Did APC use your brain for sacrifice? Nah just question I ask..dont get offended

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by realstars: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Not Good.
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by potent5(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2021
Unknown drivers everywhere.
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by Faber(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Did APC use your brain for sacrifice? Nah just question I ask..dont get offended

Person wey APC use their whole family brain prepare abacha wey dey serve Bubu when he visited Owerri some weeks ago

3 Likes

Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by Vulcanheph(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2021
Faber:

Person wey APC use their whole family brain prepare abacha wey dey serve Bubu when he visited Owerri some weeks ago
gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by Vulcanheph(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2021
Get well soon....
I heard he and his wife were divorced due to him being a closeted Gay.... How true is that?
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by goodmorning40: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2021
What about Njideka Okeke , she don waka again
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by igbowoman: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2021
Sad
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by SweetiliciousD: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2021
Ogaghi adigide.

It is well with you, Gozie.
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by 22gist14(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2021
triple996:
Igbo inhumanity to igbo
How can you be this stup*d. Kai

1 Like

Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by care4you: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Get well soon....
I heard he and his wife were divorced due to him being a closeted Gay.... How true is that?

how true is your asshole being closed?

get your answer from that question!
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by Vulcanheph(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
care4you:

Dude unlike you I'm as straight as a ruler but thanks for asking.

All I asked was a simple question based on a rumour I heard, if you didn't know anything about it all you had to do was shut up your dirty mouth.

Next time learn to mind your business.
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by Vulcanheph(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
goodmorning40:
What about Njideka Okeke , she don waka again
Na the same question I dey ask oh but one idiot come begin dey take am personal.
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by care4you: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Dude unlike you I'm as straight as a ruler but thanks for asking.

All I asked was a simple question based on a rumour I heard, if you didn't know anything about it all you had to do was shut up your dirty mouth.

Next time learn to mind your business.

hahahah patron elect of rumour mongers .....you are so dumb I guess so!

btw nairaland is everyone's business......stop displaying your stupidity here! wheeeeeeeew!
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by iluvdonjazzy: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Congratulations and thank God for shaming the devil, you know God makes things work together for good for them that love the LORD now you are making money with the accident you had.
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by Blackfire(m): 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Who is she??
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by Ezmans: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
triple996:
Igbo inhumanity to igbo
shame to you forever & ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by Chibuezem(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
care4you:

idiot he asked a question if you don't have an answer why not just ignore him than to open your sewage smelling mouth to insult him.

Very childish and insensitive
I perceive you are simply a man child tueh
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by care4you: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Chibuezem:
idiot he asked a question if you don't have an answer why not just ignore him than to open your sewage smelling mouth to insult him.

Very childish and insensitive
I perceive you are simply a man child tueh

and also a very childish of you to quote a man child!....... you don't have an atom of shame in you ...... that's why your type dies like chicken every day....... idiot
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Way back in 2009, my friend who lived in Onitsha told me he was gay,but lateron, it was true...
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by Chibuezem(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
care4you:

and also a very childish of you to quote a man child!....... you don't have an atom of shame in you ...... that's why your type dies like chicken every day....... idiot
wow this is the first time my comment has really Pained someone Chai Abeg go hug transformer
Re: See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs by goodmorning40: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
care4you:

Na them!
Frustrated Nigeria
See how u are dancing naked in the market square
slowpoke

(1) (Reply)

Remember The ESN Camp Destroyed Yesterday See Their Dead Body - VIDEOS / New 1000naira Note Leaked / Which State Is Most Peaceful In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.