Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) (51135 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / JayJay Okocha Celebrates A-Jay Okocha, His Son's Birthday / Jay-Jay Okocha, His Wife, Nkechi & Children, A-Jay & Daniella In Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ekukeku(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=Kriss216 post=109043016]That dance wey you dey dance for Betking advert on Supersport, you need to stop am.
I staked 10k on Man city to win Arsenal last weekend... To win 16k. Man city dey lose half time, Okocha dey dance for me.
grin angry grin

D dance just dey make m laugh ni grin grin grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by topekka(f): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Beautiful family.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kriss216:
That dance wey you dey dance for Betking advert on Supersport, you need to stop am.
I staked 10k on Man city to win Arsenal last weekend... To win 16k. Man city dey lose half time, Okocha dey dance for me.

Happy Wedding Anniversary, Jay Jay.
You no well, na him force you
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by frankblinkz(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
Okocha that your dance looks gayish....
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by IrepChrist: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
The young man and Alex Iwobi looks alike
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Bamzyriches451: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Goat
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by juanmiguel: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy anniversary Jay Jay
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by 1950Mack: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Congrats broda grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Constanttruth(m): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
This are the real celebrity unlike some yeyebrities that can not keep a home. Congratulations Jay Jay and Nkechi.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Kwara1stson: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
hakym619:
God bless them .

Nairaland family , please I need your help.
I need you to suggest any genuine involvement that will earn me 6,000,000 naira or more by October this year. I need serious money to advance on my studies.

If It is crypto, online business etc. Please I'd do it. I'm tired and I'm getting sad already
start with affiliate marketing, then u can diversify into crypto n nfts. That what I do

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by phemmyfour: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
jaybenugo:
Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates 24th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Nkechi (Photos)

Ex-footballer and Nigerian Super Eagles captain, Jay-Jay Okocha took to his Instagram handle to celebrate 24th wedding anniversary with his wife, Nkechi, today 3rd January 2022, IgbereTV reports.

He shared a photo of himself and his wife with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYQ5vYhsnhv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Jay Okocha and his wife, Nkechi got married in 1998 and have two children, Ajay Okocha and Daniella Okocha.
So he married @the age of 24.....humm
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by uptownemmygee(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Football is the only ritual money I believe in
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Benchilwell: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
diplomat058:
I think say na only me the dance dey always vex óò grin grin

But I like Okocha sha
u see that dance,it just be like if make I enter d advart slap am tell him say he dey Dance rubbish because d dance dey vex me

3 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by gurunlocker: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
"How ama gona do another one of this komacia" grin grin

Happy wedding anniversary

3 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Okunga: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Jay Jay never played a successful football....all those things he was doing in the pitch are dog shit[/quote]

Craze man, e be like say na dried dog shit you smoke today??
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Hallabee1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kriss216:
That dance wey you dey dance for Betking advert on Supersport, you need to stop am.

Aje....

hmmmmmm...
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Pootle: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
BETKING money
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by rakabuba001(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Anywhere I see Jay Jay...na that him awkward dance I dey remember aswear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by samorobo: 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sandydayziz:

Anytime I watch that dance I cringe. It’s so awkward and annoying cry
Meanwhile happy anniversary to them. 24yrs ain’t no joke tongue

Aswear,very mumu dance. grin

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by F3dan: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kwara1stson:
start with affiliate marketing, then u can diversify into crypto n nfts. That what I do
I am interested in affiliate marketing.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by willexyaho(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ppogba: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

He is not...he won't make top ten Nigeria goat

Give it to papilo

Jay Jay never played a successful football....all those things he was doing in the pitch are dog shit

Mention a better dribbler in the history of Nigerian football them we can start the argument.

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Htt0: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Good
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Kwara1stson: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
F3dan:

I am interested in affiliate marketing.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by HonestFriend: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin grin grin

Kriss216:

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by ajepako(f): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
When all his super Eagle team mates married foreigners , Okocha, Kanu and Adepoju married home girls..

It seems these are still the ones with their wives while those who married foreign wives had been left by those wives..

I'm not making fun of them but sometimes, our home ladies are not as bad as we all imagine .

Congratulations to Jay Jay and his wife

4 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Justinlean02(m): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
hakym619:
God bless them .

Nairaland family , please I need your help.
I need you to suggest any genuine involvement that will earn me 6,000,000 naira or more by October this year. I need serious money to advance on my studies.

If It is crypto, online business etc. Please I'd do it. I'm tired and I'm getting sad already
get the NFT guide on my signature of you're serious or text me or WhatsApp to guide you on how to buy
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Queenserah26(f): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
24 years shocked Wooow. Congratulations
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Zane2point4(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
People be just looking for stupid and awkward reason to celebrate and trend,and i know left for okocha he no get time,na woman go force am.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by hakym619(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Justinlean02:
get the NFT guide on my signature of you're serious or text me or WhatsApp to guide you on how to buy

I'd act as instructed. Thanks
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by hakym619(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kwara1stson:

Affiliate , Good !!
How do I start the business ?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha & His Wife, Nkechi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) by Quantized92(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Congratulations Jay jay

But to marry at Young age dey make sense o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Nigeria’s U-20 Victory Over Argentina At The FIFA U-20 World Cup / "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) / Russia 2018 World Cup: Meet The 32 Qualified Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.