Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday (59496 Views)

John Dumelo & Gifty Mawunya White Wedding Photos / John Dumelo Kisses Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by juanmiguel: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
It shoots out the bum
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by ufotunang: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
To advertise their market to their customers
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
FirmTR:

How you take know say na the guy, you and am get problem before?
Cos say I follow am talk anyhow after wetin he do..the guy come threaten me say I go collect for nairaland.. sad
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by YourFavorite21(m): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
To allow fresh breeze to enter their engine, because e don dey overheat.

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by franchasng: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
They do it to make them look taller. Women love good height a lot, that's why almost every girl fantasizes having a tall guy.
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by folks4luv(f): 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
amnesty7:
This "Igbere Tv reports" is so annoying.
So annoying,when no be say dem go there go gather report. Those reporting live don't even abuse it like this

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by escavros: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Oh my, this does not seem to sound right.
Worshipping God would be our focus in eternity not women.

Ordinarily when we listen to a good preacher, imam, alpha, pastor, prophet, or even political leader making a speech, the least things that crosses our minds is the thoughts about a woman or women or even our belongings and children, even then hunger seems to disappear,
How much more when we get to paradise and we stand in the presence of the almighty leader, God and teacher, i doubt that women or vain things will be on our mind atall

When we get to heaven we will be soo overwhelmed by the Glory and very intense love of God that "nothing else" will matter for eternity.

thatsleepboy1:

Islam on 72 Virgins/Houris

Koran 44 vs 51 - 54
Koran 55 vs 54 - 56; 70 - 74
Koran 78 vs 31 - 33

Is it true that Islam offers 72 virgins in the afterlife to the believers of that religion?
Short answer: Yes. Muslims do definitely get at least 2 virgins. But they probably get 72.

What do I mean by that? To answer this we have to look at the koran and the Hadith. The Qur’an definitely guarantees the Muslim female playmates in Paradise:

Our’an 44:51-54—As to the Righteous, they will be in a position of security, @mong gardens and springs; dressed in fine silk and in rich brocade, they will face each other and We shall join them to Comp@nions (Houris) with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes.

The Qur’an tells us also that Muslims arriving to Paradise will be married with these newly created beings, whom no man or jinn has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before:

koran 55:54–56—They will recline on Carpets, whose inner linings will be of rich brocade: the Fruit of the Gardens will be near (and easy of reach).
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
In them will be (Maidens), chaste, restraining their glances, whom no man or Jinn before them has touched;

and also:

koran 55:70–74—In them will be fair (Companions), good, beautiful;

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?

Companions restrained (as to their glances), in (goodly) pavilions; Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny? Whom no man or Jinn before them has touched;

So, the koran tells us that Muslims definitely get a new virginal wife in Paradise.

Allah also made the effort to include an extremely important detail in the Qur’an —the unerring Word of Allah, that has existed since Creation, and is preserved on mighty tablets in Heaven, revealed through the Angel Gabriel to Muhammad, the Seal of the Prophets—regarding these virgins. So I won’t fail to mention it to you folks: We’re not talking about virgin girls who are, uhm…. beautiful, but don’t have much to offer in the body department. Allah makes sure in the kor@n that we know that we’re talking about some serious hooters here:

kor@n 78:31-33—Indeed, for the righteous is attainment - Gardens and grapevines- And full-breasted [companions] of equal age

Ibn Kathir, in his exegesis of above verse, went on further to dissect the vocabulary that Allah uses. Just to be sure that we’re REALLY on the same page here, folks: Meaning, wide-eyed maidens with fully developed breasts. Ibn `Abbas, Mujahid and others have said, (Kawa`ib) "This means round breasts. They meant by this that the breasts of these girls will be fully rounded and not sagging, Tafsir Ibn Kathir - English [78. An-Naba' - Verse: 33]

So, no saggy breasts. That was a very important detail, that the Creator of the Universe needed to tell us! Also, their virginity is somehow an eternal condition. The exegesis of Qur’an 55:54–56 above tells us that Allah made them virgins, immaculate—every time their spouses enter them they find them virgins, nor is there any pain of defloration.

But, what about, if you’re married? No problem: You still get better and improved wives:

Sunan Ibn Majah Volume 3, Book 9, Hadith 2014—It was narrated from Mu'adh bin Jabal that: the Messenger of Allah said: "No woman annoys her husband but his wife among the Houris of Paradise says: 'Do not annoy him, may Allah destroy you, for he is just a temporary guest with you and soon he will leave you and join us."'

For Muhammad, his 11 wives were only ‘temporary wives’. If he gets to Paradise, he’ll get new wives from above virginal ‘Houris’.

But now, to the question where do we get the number 72 from? Answer: from the following Hadith:

Sunan Ibn Majah Volume 5, Book 37, Hadith 4337—“Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the female dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.”

You’ll get two hot, virginal ones. And also 70 dwellers of hell who are doing their time, servicing Muslims in Paradise.

Huh? Where’s the logic in that?

Well, the Muslim Paradise is depicted mostly pretty similar to a Muslim’s earthly life, but on steroids! While on earth you’ll get to have sex with your female captives of war, the Ma Malakat Aymanukum—’those whom your right hand possess’ (see Qur’an 33:50 among others), logically speaking, the ‘defeated ones’ in the Akhirah (the afterlife) are those unlucky souls in Hell. It’s just fitting that Allah should find some use for them. Help entertaining Muslims in Paradise is one of their uses.

But here’s the problem though: Unfortunately, this Hadith is only classified as Da’eef—·weak. So, maybe it’s true, maybe it isn’t. But my money is, that it is true, since we can see the 72 Houris also echoed at other places, like At-Tirmidhi’s (independent) Hadith compilation:

At-Tirmidhi, vol. 2, page 138—The Prophet Muhammad said "Every man who enters paradise shall be given 72 (seventy-two) Houris; no matter at what age he had died, when he is admitted into paradise, he will become a thirty-year-old, and shall not age any further. A man in paradise shall be given virility equal to that of one hundred men".

But even if it’s not true. Fear not! A Muslim gets at the le@st two fagins guaranteed! The following are Hadith which are considered Sahih:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The first batch (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the full moon, and the batch next to them will be (glittering) like the most brilliant star in the sky. Their hearts will be as if the heart of a single man, for they will have neither enmity nor jealousy amongst themselves; everyone will have two wives from the Houris, who will be so beautiful, pure and transparent that the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the bones and the flesh."

Don’t believe me that they are Sahih? Go check out for yourselves: Sahih al-Bukhari Book Number 54 Hadith Number 476

Here’s another one to brighten the day. Whoever had problems on earth with his wife’s body odor, fear not! The Houris will smell fabulous!

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The first group (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the moon when it is full. They will not spit or blow their noses or relieve nature. Their utensils will be of gold and their combs of gold and silver; in their centers the aloe wood will be used, and their sweat will smell like musk. Everyone of them will have two wives; the m@rrow of the bones of the wives' legs will be seen through the flesh out of excessive beauty. They ( i.e. the people of Paradise) will neither have differences nor hatred amongst themselves; their hearts will be as if one heart and they will be glorifying Allah in the morning and in the evening."

Don’t believe me that this one is Sahih? Go check out for yourselves: Sahih al-Bukhari Book Number 54 Hadith Number 468

A last one. For those Muslims who are upset that their earthly wives tend to spend an eternity on the toilet: Muhammad says: “Don’t worry!” The Houris don’t urinate or relieve themselves, you’ll spend an eternity without ever seeing them go to the toilet!

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The first group of people who will enter Paradise, will be glittering like the full moon and those who will follow them, will glitter like the most brilliant star in the sky. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Their combs will be of gold, and their sweat will smell like musk. The aloes-wood will be used in their centers. Their wives will be houris. All of them will look alike and will resemble their father Adam (in statute), sixty cubits tall."

It’s Sahih, alright. Taken from: Sahih al-Bukhari Book Number 55 Hadith Number 544

Conclusions

So, what have we learned today? Yes, if you’re a Muslim and you get to Paradise, you definitely get at least two new virginal wives with breasts that don’t sag!

If you believe Ibn Majah and At-Tirmidhi, you get an additional 70 other wives, making the tally to 72 wives. And you’ll also get eternal erections, so that you can make the best out of your time in the afterlife!

Addendum

This one’s for my Christian and Jewish brothers and sisters, especially the Catholics among you. I just wanted to share this interesting factoid about Muhammad’s ‘virgin’, which Allah promised to him, when he enters Paradise.

Ibn Kathir’s Qasas al-Anbiya—Quoting At-Tabarani al-Muʿjam al-Kabir: ’Abdullah bin Najiyyah narrated to us: "Allah's Messenger, said, “Allah will marry me to Mary bint 'Imran, the wife of Pharaoh, as well as the sister of Moses in Paradise."

Yep. That’s right. Allah promised Muhammad, that he will marry the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus, when he gets to Paradise—among others. Hope this will make you think twice doing a joint service with the local Imam at your church.

[1] Tafsir al-Jalalayn

[2] This Hadith has been curiously deleted from the English editions of Ibn Kathir’s Qasas al-Anbiya, but can be found in its original Arabic text.
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by FernadezReturn: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:

Cos say I follow am talk anyhow after wetin he do..the guy come threaten me say I go collect for nairaland.. sad
so you sabi speak pidgin like this?
Hahaha I thought you were forming americana.
I never start with you yet you don dey cry already cheesy
Michael77777 abeg help me with that baby crying picture
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by prince049(m): 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
pretydiva:
Aunty let the boobs breath small nau undecided
Na wa o ..so you want it to touch her stomach ..aunt no body wanna see that cool
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by prince049(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
KingMack:
Too mush knacking will not make Dem stand with both legs on the ground..they need breeze ...if you don gerrit then forget abourritt grin
Wise man..heat too much

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernadezReturn:
so you sabi speak pidgin like this?
Hahaha I thought you were forming americana.
I never start with you yet you don dey cry already cheesy
Michael77777 abeg help me with that baby crying picture
My pleasure sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by jornwhite: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
if she raise leg it understandable, naa height she dey find grin naa this one taya me wey i no just understand. grin grin

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by ruggedtimi(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bobmarie:
Hahahahahahhahahahahaha

grin grin grin
I lie?
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
ruggedtimi:
I lie?
No truer words have ever been written my brother. You are too right.

Lol.
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by HacheNoire: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
It’s solely for ventilation

They close legs most times
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Larrykaysail(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
jaeyking:
Obviously to show some skin and how fresh their thighs looks.

Other than that I don see any other reason
even if the put on jean, is not by showing skin
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by 1950Mack: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na heat from the central business district de cus am...the tension around that area is very high...so raising one leg is normal to release that tension....but bros...na full option you carry o...badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by olaric(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
amnesty7:

Even in his own original story, the writer must add "Igbere TV reports." So unprofessional...
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by errigdee: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
same leg wey u don dey raise all these years
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by omooba969(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hahahaha Ayo Makun (AY Show) is another culprit grin even when sitting down he would raise his right heel.

Iránù grin
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Babastrong(m): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=RiyaGoddess post=109044422]Lool Really do not know too.
Our kids are already copying us sef grin
Year 2022 is here! Let's help you with your social media content calendar for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started![ I think you raise it to show your happiness because you raise it too on bed when the man is doing his job weller.]
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by obontami: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
amnesty7:

I thought it's only me that find that shit annoying. angry
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by GorillaApp(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Apart from the raising leg part, the birthday message doesn't really sound like something coming from a husband to his wife. But what do I know

Contact me for fantastic building designs and construction that is in line with modern design and construction trends. Chat/call 0 8 1 6 1 2 4 7 8 9 8 to start with current samples
You noticed. Very bland and uninspiring.
Abi the woman na trouble maker?

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Elock1: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin grin comrade pipe low
ruggedtimi:
To hide their k legs or shapeless hips
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pls we need Children section on nairaland
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Fxwarrior: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
RiyaGoddess:
Lool Really do not know too.
Our kids are already copying us sef grin
Year 2022 is here! Let's help you with your social media content calendar for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!

You know the reason is to appear "sexy" because it exposes their laps, just like other weird displays like pouting and bringing out their tongues. They believe it attracts men or make desirable and alluring.
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by luvyaself95(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
There is big difference between girlfriend,wife and mother.
But thank God your wife is just wife but also mother grin
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Truvelisback(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:
Don't take it to heart he might be kidding..

Note there is a guy on here who goes by the name begat40 who cloned my account "FernandezPablo" the new account is "FernandezPablo's...also he just created a new one "FernandezReturn's...mine is FernandezReturn..

Tho I have deactivated it and this is my new account.. just wanna make it public that anything you see from that account is not from myself..

He is trying to tarnish my image by insulting several person on here..watch out..
Someone did the same to me and used the same moniker as mine to defraud someone. I had to deactivate the a/c and created new one.
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Tomek09(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
To help their curves shoot out. Very useless gender.
Re: John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday by Hassanmaye(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Like this too.
Lol bad boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Jegede ‘unleashes’ Her Boobs In New Photos / Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame / Calabar Girls Twerk For Davido As He Watches ( Pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.