Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Ideas About Online Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ideas About Online Business. (264 Views)

Five Important Facts About Online Forex Trading In New Zealand / Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. / Discussion About Online Money Making And Entrepreneurship Only. Join Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas About Online Business. by Olaoluwa112(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy new year guys.

I was on FB, saw one of Reno's posts. He was talking about how you can make it this new year, how you can start living a good life without waiting for others to feed you.

Well, I commented on his post that I need ideas on what online business can someone do this new year, I mean the one that requires little or no capital. So, someone chatted me up, he seems nice and godly, gave me his Whatsapp no. He messaged me on Whatsapp and he told me about one that I can do.

Actually, he introduced me to AFFILIATE MARKETING, which I no nothing about, he also mentioned one company that I will be helping them to market that product but he told me that I would need to be trained first about this affiliate marketing before I could be allowed, this training will be conducted by the company itself.

Now the problem is, he told me the training will cost me around #50,000, Omo I first shock after hearing that, I this Buhari regime, where I wan see #50k.

Please my bros and sis, what can I do? I'm very sure y'all know what Nigeria has turned to, even your family members can't be trusted now.

Save a soul, I wan make am this year, regardless of what comes in, I no mind any business at all.
Re: Ideas About Online Business. by ezeknov(m): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
Scam run ooooo

Loud and clear.....if you get the money leave am that is not the only online buisiness you can focus on......

I am coach on most online biz ranging from

affiliate marketing

freelancing

paid survey

importation biz (not fully tapped)

and lots more for a very affordable price at 4K and get free guide access to making money on paid surveys ........

Kindly pm me
#shikinimoni
Re: Ideas About Online Business. by Jaybee8181(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Avoid please
Re: Ideas About Online Business. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
I can vouch for mini importation with evidence if needed....08069501027
Re: Ideas About Online Business. by ezeknov(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2022
itsnazum:
I can vouch for mini importation with evidence if needed....08069501027
you might be ban for posting ur phone no.... Quick commot am
Re: Ideas About Online Business. by IdeasPro(m): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Happy new year guys.

I was on FB, saw one of Reno's posts. He was talking about how you can make it this new year, how you can start living a good life without waiting for others to feed you.

Well, I commented on his post that I need ideas on what online business can someone do this new year, I mean the one that requires little or no capital. So, someone chatted me up, he seems nice and godly, gave me his Whatsapp no. He messaged me on Whatsapp and he told me about one that I can do.

Actually, he introduced me to AFFILIATE MARKETING, which I no nothing about, he also mentioned one company that I will be helping them to market that product but he told me that I would need to be trained first about this affiliate marketing before I could be allowed, this training will be conducted by the company itself.

Now the problem is, he told me the training will cost me around #50,000, Omo I first shock after hearing that, I this Buhari regime, where I wan see #50k.

Please my bros and sis, what can I do? I'm very sure y'all know what Nigeria has turned to, even your family members can't be trusted now.

Save a soul, I wan make am this year, regardless of what comes in, I no mind any business at all.
First, learn how to use google.com to find information you need.

Second, affiliate marketing is a good business to learn with little capital. Get
a domain name and web hosting and start creating regular content.

Third, learn to build relationships. From there, it becomes easy for you to sell and make money.

We train, Coach and mentor aspiring digital marketers on how to start an online business and succeed.

Register for from the link below
Re: Ideas About Online Business. by malikah(f): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2022
i can help you out with affiliate marketing for FREE and you would make money while you learn. contact me on 07089950399
Olaoluwa112:
Happy new year guys.

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Sales With These Sales Strategies – OFFER SERVICE / Read This If You Are Thinking Of A Profitable Business In 2022 / Generous Water Seller Reveals Why He Gave His Money To Prison Inmates (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.