Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Read This If You Are Thinking Of A Profitable Business In 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read This If You Are Thinking Of A Profitable Business In 2022 (262 Views)

Man Tries To Give People Money They Reject, Thinking It Is Ritual Money (video) / When You Are Thinking Of Giving Up On That Business / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Are Thinking Of A Profitable Business In 2022 by Niorte: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
On Friday 29th of October, 2021, I received shocking news of my life.

I got to my office at 7:55am, only to be told that the company I worked for had been sold off and the new management would take 3 months before they continue to operate as they needed time to reshuffle many things.

Before that time, the company had been struggling to pay salary.

The Chairman had said the cost of doing business in Lagos is no longer profitable.

Hence the need to sell off and relocated back to Canada.

We were all greeted with surprises.

At least salary used to come late, but now...no hope of salary again!

We had just collected our salaries, two days before. That was 27th of October. It was the earliest in recent times.

If I had know the company would be sold, I would have managed my salary very well.

But I thought I would always have another salary like most people think.

I had only 55K left with me home and abroad.

Chai... that was when my brain started to look for network of what I can do to sustain myself before I would get another job.

Design new CV

Notify a number of friends that I was looking for job

Then, I also had the thought of starting an online business.

Since after the crash of MMM, I had desist from anything online business

But I am, looking for cash to sustain myself as I don't know where I would get my next salary from.

So, all option looked credible and legitimate.

That was when I started looking for a way to earn money online.

So, I started searching for ways to earn but couldn’t get anything.

LOL... (It was not funny then sha)

I had to diligently go deep into research, experimenting with different side hustles.

After much research, I discovered something.

There are many clean ways to earn my salary online or more every month using just my android phone with internet.

But there's a particular side hustle that never gets old.

It can be done from anywhere so you don’t need to be wearing a suit and going to an office.

…and you will still earn enough to live the good life.

I’m sure you want to know what it is.

Relax, let me tell you about it.

It is earning commission for RECOMMENDING high-value digital products from Top Experts.

Now guess what?

There is:

No product creation

No product importation

No product warehousing

No shipping & delivery

No customer service

No recruiting

Simply select and RECOMMEND a high-value digital product from a Top Expert and earn a commission for doing so.

You can recommend these digital products in various niches, they include:

Finance

Health

Information Publishing

Travel

Ecommerce

Social Media Advertising

Etc...

This is by far the simplest side hustle anyone can start WITHOUT technical skills or experience

I have several secondary school mates doing over half a million naira a month from just this side hustle alone (And they are complete newbies with zero experience)

I mean how does one explain a 400L student legally earning N500k a month in this current economy?

I don't even know how many Doctors or Professors make that much in one month.

Anyways, how do you start this simple side hustle and start earning as soon as possible?

STEP 1: Locate and join a platform where these top experts have listed their high-value digital products.

STEP 2: Choose a HOT Product to RECOMMEND to people who need it.

STEP 3: Get access to an Effective Online Selling System that SELLS the HOT product 24/7.

It is important to have access to an effective online selling system...a system that doesn't require guesswork.

This makes the selling possible even for newbies who have never sold anything online.

But you might be asking yourself where you can locate these products and how exactly do you create an effective online system that will sell the HOT products especially when you've probably never recommended any digital product before?

That's where I can help.

But I can't just help anybody, you have to be ready to put in the work.

So, if you are ready to kick-start, I have a NEW detailed video training put together by my mentor that explains the 3 steps I described earlier.

This video training explains how to start this side hustle and become successful at it.

Click https://7starplans.com to watch the video

As a BONUS, I'm holding a Special WhatsApp Seminar on my group for all who watch the video training.

During this seminar, I will be giving further explanations about this side-hustle and how anyone can succeed at it with little or no experience.

Don't miss it.

The video? Click the link below to watch

https://7starplans.com

All the best.

P.S: see you on the inside�

(1) (Reply)

Event Left Over Drinks For Sales At A Cheap Rate !!!SOLD / Business Idea - Palm Oil Storage And Commercialization / Reasons Why Business Owners Struggle To Grow And Expand Their Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.