Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,478 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

It's False And Untrue- Lady Who Accused Portable Of Fathering Her Child(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's False And Untrue- Lady Who Accused Portable Of Fathering Her Child(video) (434 Views)

US-Based Artistes, Esquare Accuse Portable Of Assaulting & Stealing From Them / Kevin Jazuara Reacts To LP The Whiskey Lady Near Rape Allegation "It's False" / Wizkid: I Want To Have A Girl Child After Fathering Three Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's False And Untrue- Lady Who Accused Portable Of Fathering Her Child(video) by damilola4162(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
A Nigerian lady simply identified as Abike, who over the weekend went viral after she released a video claiming that fast-rising Nigerian singer, Portable, impregnated her and is the father of her child, has made a u-turn, Newspremises reports.

In the viral video, Abike claimed that last year, Portable picked her up as a prostitute and they had sex which resulted in her getting pregnant.

''My name is Abike. Portable picked me up as a prostitute last year. We met at a club and he picked me up last year. We had sex and I became pregnant. He gave me move to remove the pregnancy but I refused to listen to him because we do not terminate pregnancies where I come from. I had the baby and this is the child.

I heard now that he is a celebrity. Nigerians, please help me share this video. Portable has refused to pick my calls and has not sent money for our baby. Please help me. Share this video.''she said

However, in a new video that has gone viral, Abike said she was just joking with the video. According to her, the baby she was holding in the viral video was a friend's child.

''I want to debunk this rumor that it is false and untrue. I have never met singer Portable in my entire life. We have never had anything together. I have never given birth, I have never been pregnant in my entire life. As we speak I am an undergraduate. I am not a nursing mother. The said baby is a child of my friend. and while we were joking, I decided to just do the video and I didn't know it will go viral. I apologise to everyone I have misled. I hereby apologise to everyone. Singer portable, I am so sorry''

Portable hit the airwaves with his “Zazoo Zeh” song in the last quarter of the year 2021.

Watch the videos she shared below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1zd5c5akCM][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/it-is-false-and-untrue-lady-who-accused-singer-portable-of-fathering-her-child-makes-u-turn-videos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: It's False And Untrue- Lady Who Accused Portable Of Fathering Her Child(video) by majamajic(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ohhh
Re: It's False And Untrue- Lady Who Accused Portable Of Fathering Her Child(video) by delzbaba(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
some girls are not human beings at all, i just realized this recently, i pity this celebrities because they attract all types of spirits disguised as women on a daily basis, God forbid this one.
Re: It's False And Untrue- Lady Who Accused Portable Of Fathering Her Child(video) by damilola4162(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: It's False And Untrue- Lady Who Accused Portable Of Fathering Her Child(video) by Shiandu: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Why harassing the boy
Re: It's False And Untrue- Lady Who Accused Portable Of Fathering Her Child(video) by damilola4162(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke; Moment Jim Iyke And Uche Burst Into Laugh After Viral Fight (video) / Comedian Emmanuella In Tears As Success Sold Baze10 House / Kim Kardashian Reveals What Really Led To Her Divorce From Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.