Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics (6664 Views)

Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Video: Ghanaian Boys Tried To Gang Ra.pe A Lady In Their Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by thegadgettrend: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
See the moment some yahoo boys tried to sacrifice two young ladies.

It seems though, the video is just a skit, but then, it has a lot of messages in the video.

I think it's a subtle message to all the happy-go-lucky girls, that wants to eat their cake and have it.

Stay watchful, make ur supposed boyfriend carry you do suya.

https://youtube.com/shorts/8XLnr9AkH_U?feature=share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by Deborah98(f): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
More reason why ladies should be careful... Omo fear hold me as I dey watch the video sef.... No matter how little that skill or job is fetching please and please be contented. Don't risk your life just to belong or show off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Will our Nigerian women hear??...NO!

Another one is even planning to go out with another yahoo boy ritualist
Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by superCleanworks(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
skit or real?

1 Like

Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by Totilopussylick(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
superCleanworks:
skit or real?
it real

I watched on Instagram.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by RubiesBanking: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
it real

I watched on Instagram.

I believe it's a skit or prank, because they can't be stupid enough to upload this online. They will easily be tracked.

5 Likes

Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by thegadgettrend: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
RubiesBanking:

I believe it's a skit or prank, because they can't be stupid enough to upload this online. They will easily be tracked.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by Tomilola360: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
how on earth will this be real.

the real ones don't get recorded. this one na skit

1 Like

Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by kally001: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
No oh don't fear, keep on looking for iphone 14 user and latest bens driver you shall meet your waterloo like your fellows mtcheew....nonsense naija girls
Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by Olachase(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Baba no be skit hoo na real hoo na now I watch the video well them cut the girl for trout cry cry cry when this world won end like this
Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by thegadgettrend: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
Olachase:
Baba no be skit hoo na real hoo na now I watch the video well them cut the girl for trout cry cry cry when this world won end like this

You don minit? Na real stuff?
Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by BegAt40: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Olachase:
Share the complete video let us see.
Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by Brownshoe: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Olachase:
lie them no cut anybody for throat, na skit e go be,
Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by InstaGage: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2022

Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by Wisedove(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
It is just a skit, there are two different videos that was joined together.
The first one where a guy is pulling the lady is probably a skit while the second part where a lady was stabbed and butchered is a real video that have being in circulation since the middle of last year.
Mind you the said lady was butchered by ladies too not boys

6 Likes

Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by InstaGage: 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wisedove:
It is just a skit, there are two different videos that was joined together.
The first one where a guy is pulling the lady is probably a skit while the second part where a lady was stabbed and butchered is a real video that have being in circulation since the middle of last year.
Mind you the said lady was butchered by ladies too not boys

But the scream from that lady sounds so real ..
Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by chinchonglee(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Better film.

1 Like

Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by esky158(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
U go do olosho work u dey call Jesus make him come do wetin na
Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Nothing like doing a legit job and earning your own money. You'll experience a peace that transcends human understanding, no matter how little.

When I see these girls hopping into strangers cars, I just shake my head because I know 50% are not likely to come back alive.

When you try to talk them out of such lifestyle, they'll look you up to down like babe wey no soji but now see.
Just because of money for false lashes, long nails and color braids, they risk their lifes. Not like they do anything tangible with the money, so, at least their families can use it to console themselves. It's petty things the money can afford them. So, what's the point?

I believe some of these kinda girls are here reading and watching this.. my sincere advice to you all.
please, stop!!!! You end up losing your life and putting your family in untold grief.

Try and hustle your money in a clean way and with prayers, God will breath on it one day and expand you. There's dignity in labor.
I hope they learn.

SMH.

5 Likes

Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by raquel97: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2022
RubiesBanking:

Not a skit, they killed the lady on black live
Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by FuckDModz: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2022
After killing the dumb girls, city big girls will still chop the money with the yahoo bastards.

Prostitutes, just like models should have managers. They should belong to agencies.

If you want a prostitute, you go through her agent. The agent will be responsible for the welfare of the prostitutes.

If you want to become a prostitute, register with an agent to avoid stories that touch.

Say no to online hookup, it's not safe!

1 Like

Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by thegadgettrend: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2022
Mynd44 do the needful
Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by FuckDModz: 9:32am On Jan 04, 2022
Instead of becoming a prostitute, you could also become a professional IndecentStar. There's a shortage of hot girls in that field at the moment.
Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by OneCorner: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2022
thegadgettrend:
Mynd44 do the needful
It’s a prank video Ogbeni
Needful ko, needless ni

1 Like

Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by thegadgettrend: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2022
OneCorner:

It’s a prank video Ogbeni
Needful ko, needless ni

Prank ko, real ni... E still carry better message, and na warning for some girls.

Happy new year chief.
Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2022
RubiesBanking:

So because they had it recorded means it's a skit?

This is real. The ladies are no actors. They weren't acting that. Do a proper analysis of the video and see for yourself.

Besides, it's not today that people have started being stupid.
Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by Solofresh2: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2022
Skit as usual but people need to be careful

1 Like

Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by RubiesBanking: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2022
What I don't understand why the ladies are taking all the blame, what they did is completely wrong we know that but you killing your fellow human just because of money is really unforgivable.
If this individuals start cashing out due to this useless ritual and you start asking the source of their wealth, it will look as if it's jealousy that's making us ask this question.

1 Like

Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by somehow: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
superCleanworks:
skit or real?

Pure skit.
Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by thegadgettrend: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
RubiesBanking:
What I don't understand why the ladies are taking all the blame, what they did is completely wrong we know that but you killing your fellow human just because of money is really unforgivable.
If this individuals start cashing out due to this useless ritual and you start asking the source of their wealth, it will look as if it's jealousy that's making us ask this question.

You are totally right, people seems to be blaming only the girls, but sparing the real criminals.
Re: Moment Some Yahoo Boys Tried To Plus Two Ladies: Pics by yvonnechaka(f): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
It real oo. They were killed immediately

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank Owerri That Killed One( Robbers Arrested Pics) / They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO / See Heartfelt Prison HUSHPUPPI Is Being Kept, NO Way Out( Pix,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.