Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Touring South Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Touring South Africa (679 Views)

5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar / Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touring South Africa by Courage22121: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Good day Nairalanders! I’m thinking of touring South Africa maybe for a month, I don’t really know the cost of it. Everyone’s opinion and suggestions matters (people with experience)
Question 1: How much do I need to have for this ?
2: what are the requirements?
3: pour your mind make I know Watin to do grin
Re: Touring South Africa by cucumbar: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Courage22121:
Good day Nairalanders! I’m thinking of touring South Africa maybe for a month, I don’t really know the cost of it. Everyone’s opinion and suggestions matters (people with experience)
Question 1: How much do I need to have for this ?
2: what are the requirements?
3: pour your mind make I know Watin to do grin
are you a yahoo boy?
You look like a 17 years old lad.
Are your parents going with you?
Except you are one of these loose yahoo boys, you won’t be granted visa because you look too young to travel alone.
Re: Touring South Africa by Courage22121: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
cucumbar:
are you a yahoo boy?
You look like a 17 years old lad.
Are your parents going with you?
Except you are one of these loose yahoo boys, you won’t be granted visa because you look too young to travel alone.
Baba say na loose yahoo boys! Lol. That picture is like 6 years ago and I was like 18 then so do the maths. Read the questions again and see if you can answer any. We are not talking about yahoo. This na travel topic Baba lol
Re: Touring South Africa by suffering: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Courage22121:

Baba say na loose yahoo boys! Lol. That picture is like 6 years ago and I was like 18 then so do the maths. Read the questions again and see if you can answer any. We are not talking about yahoo. This na travel topic Baba lol
Six years ago and you posted it in a 2020 profile? Stop lying, child. Na una wey them born yesterday like to insult person for this forum.
Re: Touring South Africa by Courage22121: 8:24am On Jan 04, 2022
suffering:
Six years ago and you posted it in a 2020 profile? Stop lying, child. Na una wey them born yesterday like to insult person for this forum.
you wan follow me drag age? Abi Na ment? Na your papa born me? I came here looking for opinions from people with experience. If I never reach the age Watin wan carry me travel internationally abi Una nor wise? If you have nothing to say shut your mouth. So I cannot use my picture again even if na 2010? If you push me to insult I go insult you. Read the questions if you fit answer any. Thank you
Re: Touring South Africa by suffering: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Courage22121:
you wan follow me drag age? Abi Na ment? Na your papa born me? I came here looking for opinions from people with experience. If I never reach the age Watin wan carry me travel internationally abi Una nor wise? If you have nothing to say shut your mouth. So I cannot use my picture again even if na 2010? If you push me to insult I go insult you. Read the questions if you fit answer any. Thank you
Spoken like a true seventeen year old. Una no sabi elders for this forum based on anonymity.
Re: Touring South Africa by Courage22121: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2022
suffering:
Spoken like a true seventeen year old. Una no sabi elders for this forum based on anonymity.
Hello sir, nor be here you go be elder. Go to your younger siblings. Make better people talk to me.
Re: Touring South Africa by suffering: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Courage22121:
Hello sir, nor be here you go be elder. Go to your younger siblings. Make better people talk to me.
What the elder sees while on top of his concubine, the youth will never grasp while standing on the highest mountain. Show respect where due and we’ll provide the needed solution.
Re: Touring South Africa by Teaser4(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wahala

If you ever enter SA, you Dey go hellfire

Re: Touring South Africa by Cousin9999: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Why?
Re: Touring South Africa by Courage22121: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Teaser4:
Wahala

If you ever enter SA, you Dey go hellfire
Mummy GO say wahala nor Dey
Re: Touring South Africa by andrewbaba44: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
suffering:

The guy asked an honest question ,if you can’t give your opinion then it’s better you keep your mouth shut and move on
Re: Touring South Africa by Courage22121: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

The guy asked an honest question ,if you can’t give your opinion then it’s better you keep your mouth shut and move on
Thank you!!! I don’t really understand how people are! If you not get answer you nor Dey move??! Depressed Mfs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice. Accra Or Cotonou / What Is The Most Annoying Behaviour Someone Displayed In Your Car? / Travel Guide: How To Get A Job In Canada From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.