Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Bbnaija Star, Tobi Bakre Welcomes Child With Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bbnaija Star, Tobi Bakre Welcomes Child With Wife (176 Views)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Tobi Bakre Welcomes Child With Wife by LetDemKnow(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2022

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tobi Bakre has welcomed a baby boy with his wife, Anu.

The reality TV star took to his Instagram page on Saturday, January 1, 2022, where he announced the good news.

“If I had to write a perfect 2021, couldn’t have written a better ending than this. I got you forever Abdulmalik Oluwatobi Bakre. � Love you son 30/12/21 in the books forever. Happy new year from me and mines ��,” he captioned the post.

Congratulations to the couple!

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/bbnaija-star-tobi-bakre-welcomes-child-with-wife/

(1) (Reply)

New Year, New Snooze: Refresh Your Mattress / Invest In Your Health! / How To Prepare A Nigerian Meal That Will Restore Peace In The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.