Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,941 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir (1357 Views)

People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri / Tinubu Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria — South-West Governors / Bode George: 'Oshiomhole's Utterances Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by logicalman: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
The seed of hatred been planted here is capable of causing tribal war. People using different Monica to attack or make derogatory statement against his people with intent to cause his people to develop bitterness against the other people . Thank God that it is only here it ends, It only affect 1% of the society.
It is part of their weapon for presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by yuping(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
The moderators let them roam freely.

6 Likes

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by logicalman: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
yuping:
The moderators let them roam freely.

But what is their gain?,because of their political interest they what the nation to be consumed.

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by Valkrie: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
logicalman:
The seed of hatred been planted here is capable of causing tribal war. People using different Monica to attack or make derogatory statement against his people with intent to cause his people to develop bitterness against the other people . Thank God that it is only here it ends, It only affect 1% of the society.

But is the country not already on fire...?
Which fire are you talking about again bro?

5 Likes

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by Deborah98(f): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
@PrinceOfLagos is typing abi veiwing the thread... Na Dem get politics for this nairaland.. well I don't know ooooooooooooooo my own is that something worst than Buhari shouldn't face me . I reject and cancel it. If na curse I break it by �

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by duro4chang(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
logicalman:
You don minit.

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by logicalman: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Valkrie:

But is the country not already on fire...?
Which fire are you talking about again bro?

May be this time around like volcanic eruption ,God forbid.
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by PrinceOfLagos: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Deborah98:
@PrinceOfLagos is typing abi veiwing the thread... Na Dem get politics for this nairaland.. well I don't know ooooooooooooooo my own is that something worst than Buhari shouldn't face me . I reject and cancel it. If na curse I break it by �
Where in Abia state are you from ?
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by Deborah98(f): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Not Abia... Imo ndi oma.

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by floss(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
Okay
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by PrinceOfLagos: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Deborah98:
Not Abia... Imo ndi oma.
Where in Imo are you ?

My mom is from there and I visit there alot

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by SisterFire(f): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Helinues is deep into this

8 Likes

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by logicalman: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

please don't derail this topic

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by Deborah98(f): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Where in Imo are you ?

My mom is from there and I visit there alot
Rochas side...
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by PrinceOfLagos: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
logicalman:

please don't detail this topic
This thread no follow na

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by PrinceOfLagos: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Deborah98:
Rochas side...
Rochas the APC bastard criminal fulani slave

3 Likes

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by logicalman: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
SisterFire:
He is the general coordinator,I love that guy for He is struggling to earn a living but he should not sell his soul to the devil.

2 Likes

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by Deborah98(f): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Rochas the APC bastard criminal fulani slave
all these for one person btw what did he do to you kam juo undecided

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by logicalman: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

This thread no follow na

You are a suspect. This divisive bitter hatred thread should be stopped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by PrinceOfLagos: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Deborah98:
all these for one person btw what did he do to you kam juo undecided
Imo state people nicknamed Rochas "OkoroAwusa" for a reason..

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by logicalman: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
please never you allow them to carry you away from this thread ,it has been their modus operandi.
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by PrinceOfLagos: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
logicalman:

You are a suspect. This divisive bitter hatred thread should be stopped.
I'm peace loving
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by logicalman: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm peace loving
let us go back to the topic ,stop detailing.
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by Psychokinetic: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
logicalman:
Dude don’t take anything here too seriously. All na cruise... At a time I partook in the bs with an alternate but then I got bored fast and just moved on like most people. Guys that are on here 2-4-7 are either jobless or earn a living making dangerously stupid posts.

2 Likes

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by Igo9(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
logicalman:
is nigeria ok like this your eyes?
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by Brimstone77: 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2022

If we all stop tribal bashing here who then will be making afonjaz cry??.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by Brimstone77: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
logicalman:

let us go back to the topic ,stop detailing derailing.

cool cool
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by logicalman: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Brimstone77:

If we all stop tribal bashing here who then will be making afonjaz cry??.. cheesy
Are you sure that you are real or are you pirating to cause dichotomy.
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by logicalman: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Brimstone77:

cool cool
thank you.
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by NewsForYou: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
SisterFire:
I sense who you are and I know where you stand .Helinus doesn't go out of his way cursing and insulting people based on tribe. Matter of fact helinus only reply people that attack his people. As far as Nigeria internet space is concerned there's only one group of people that atack everybody else including cursing their leaders and ancestors. Something the op doesn't see is, it will get to the street in due time and it's going to be one particular hateful group/tribe against everyone else. It won't be a repeat of history but something totally different.

Some people are on a self destructive mission. Nothing will change their mind especially now that they are really close to the war they desperately seek. What I dontd understand is how they plan to defeat the whole Nigeria with ESN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by logicalman: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
ln Nigeria politics is a big business, online campaigners earn huge amount of money but my problem with the carrier online campaigners is that instead of promoting their clients (politicians) they are busy sowing the seeds of hatred among the people,attaching tribal sentiment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In : Amaechi Joins Presidential Contest / Are You Not Imagine Where Peter Obi Got 40m From / 12 APC Sitting Governors Signed Tinubu APC Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.