Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir (1361 Views)

People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri / Tinubu Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria — South-West Governors / Bode George: 'Oshiomhole's Utterances Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by StreetFight: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Go and dit down somewhere

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by NewsForYou: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Some people are on a self destructive mission. Nothing will change their mind especially now that they are really close to the war they desperately seek. What I dontd understand is how they plan to defeat the whole Nigeria with ESN
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by Sunday2021: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Valkrie:

But is the country not already on fire...?
Which fire are you talking about again bro?
maybe you are talking about your house.
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by Sunday2021: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
NewsForYou:

I sense who you are and I know where you stand .Helinus doesn't go out of his way cursing and insulting people based on tribe. Matter of fact helinus only reply people that attack his people. As far as Nigeria internet space is concerned there's only one group of people that atack everybody else including cursing their leaders and ancestors. Something the op doesn't see is, it will get to the street in due time and it's going to be one particular hateful group/tribe against everyone else. It won't be a repeat of history but something totally different.

Some people are on a self destructive mission. Nothing will change their mind especially now that they are really close to the war they desperately seek. What I dontd understand is how they plan to defeat the whole Nigeria with ESN
we already know that tribe that is full of hatred towards all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by logicalman: 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
NewsForYou:

I sense who you are and I know where you stand .Helinus doesn't go out of his way cursing and insulting people based on tribe. Matter of fact helinus only reply people that attack his people. As far as Nigeria internet space is concerned there's only one group of people that atack everybody else including cursing their leaders and ancestors. Something the op doesn't see is, it will get to the street in due time and it's going to be one particular hateful group/tribe against everyone else. It won't be a repeat of history but something totally different.
Don't call the op, the op has said the whole truth Even in your statement above you are still promoting hatred.If are part of the cabal that is causing this problem by sowing seeds of bitterness among the people of this nation, you better stop it before monkey hand will turn to human hand.
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by Tumbulum: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
NewsForYou:
ESN will not do the job of defeating Nigeria. We would hold our ground and let bandit do the needful for is in Nigeria. ESN is to make sure that bandits do not cross over to the east?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by amuwo1980: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
yuping:
The moderators let them roam freely.
The moderators are part of the clique, they are playing a game
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by logicalman: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
NewsForYou:
You are hiding behind your shadow. Are we discussing ESN here or online campaigners bent on destroying others with seed of hatred. You know as well as I do that you should point accusing finger to yourself not to your perceived rival.
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by SmartPolician: 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
logicalman:

But what is their gain?,because of their political interest they what the nation to be consumed.

Nigeria is not a nation; it's a shithole
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by suffering: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Anybody spewing hatred in this forum is wasting his/her time and life. Majority of the users here are unknown even without anonymity and stay silent during real life discussions. Their power starts and ends here.
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by odysey: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
logicalman:
The seed of hatred been planted here is capable of causing tribal war. People using different Monica to attack or make derogatory statement against his people with intent to cause his people to develop bitterness against the other people . Thank God that it is only here it ends, It only affect 1% of the society.
It is part of their weapon for presidential election.
96% of the tribal war is sponsored by politicians, hundred of millions are spent to try to drive a wedge sadly it has Failed watch 2022/2023 and see
Re: The Level Of Hatred People Exhibit Here Is Capable Of Setting Nigeria On Fir by logicalman: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2022
THese online campaigners instead of promoting their political clients on how they can turn the fortune of the nation are busy flying tribal sentiment of hatred and dichotomy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know Unknown Gunmen Have Upper Hands Over The Military - Observers / Anonymous Hacked All State TV Channels Of Russia And Broadcast The Truth of War / Cabal's Agenda Leaked: Red Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.