Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

How To Migrate Safemoon V1 To Safemoon V2 On Trustwallet - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Migrate Safemoon V1 To Safemoon V2 On Trustwallet (612 Views)

Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here / Free Airdrop Claim Of A New Shiba Project On Trustwallet / Baby Shiba Free Claim On Trustwallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Migrate Safemoon V1 To Safemoon V2 On Trustwallet by BOYZZ: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
All you need to know concerning How to migrate from safemoon v1 to safemoon v2 on trustwallet is explained here in detail. In a bit to reduce its supply in order to ensure premium growth and maximum usage of the token. safemoon has upgraded to version 2. Hereby reducing its supply from 1Quantillion to 1trillion.

What is V2 SafeMoon? ❗️❓
Simply put, SafeMoon V2 is version 2 of the SafeMoon Smart Contract. They have improved the flexibility, security and accessibility of the traditional SafeMoon token by adding mechanisms. This allows SafeMoon to be more widely utilized within our ecosystem and future partners. This upgrade will allow SafeMoon to be more scalable and interoperable within the cryptocurrency landscape.

Note: There is NO cost of SafeMoon to convert. Your full amount of SafeMoon V2 will be equal in value to your initial V1 SafeMoon after conversion.

Migration steps:How to migrate safemoon V1 to Safemoon V2 on TrustWallet

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5NSQA0zXzQ
More Article:https://cynbanews.com/how-to-migrate-safemoon-v1-to-safemoon-v2-on-trustwallet/

Re: How To Migrate Safemoon V1 To Safemoon V2 On Trustwallet by Uuii: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
Automate binary trading

Re: How To Migrate Safemoon V1 To Safemoon V2 On Trustwallet by KennieKingOba(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
i have my safemoon on an exchange, will it affect it

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Quick Loan Without Stress!!! / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 1/12/2023 / Blackberry Channel For Nigerian Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.