Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Re-Applying For a Tourist Visa at the US Consulate after Giving Birth in America - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re-Applying For a Tourist Visa at the US Consulate after Giving Birth in America (420 Views)

Does KLM Flight To UK Require Transit Visa At Amsterdam / Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Re-Applying For a Tourist Visa at the US Consulate after Giving Birth in America by senatorodilbek: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
My sister came in US on a tourist visa in 2012. She was already 32 weeks of pregnant. I guess the consulate officer or the authorities in US airport did not notice her pregnancy since it was hard to tell by simply looking at her that she was pregnant. Going further, she gave birth in US and also applied for Medicaid program to get health insurance to cover the medical expanses and doctor’s visits. Furthermore, after giving birth, she also had a Medicaid Health insurance covered by the US government for up to 12 months for monitoring her post pregnancy health and cover the medical expanses for pediatrics. But again it was in 2012, moreover, she never violated the terms of her non immigrant visa meaning she departed the US before the expiration of her I-94 card. In other words, after departing the US in 2013, she’s planing to come back this year since now US consulates have began processing requests for non immigrant visas. We also found out that she does not have any outstanding balance with the hospital or doctor. Everything is paid off by her Medicaid health insurance. Can my sister apply again for a tourist visa? Will she have problems at the consulate for applying to Medicaid and giving birth in the United States? It has been more than 10 years since last time she was in US. Her baby is now 10 years old. Do you think the information about Medicaid and health insurance still remains on the system?
Re: Re-Applying For a Tourist Visa at the US Consulate after Giving Birth in America by justwise(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
senatorodilbek:
My sister came in US on a tourist visa in 2012. She was already 32 weeks of pregnant. I guess the consulate officer or the authorities in US airport did not notice her pregnancy since it was hard to tell by simply looking at her that she was pregnant. Going further, she gave birth in US and also applied for Medicaid program to get health insurance to cover the medical expanses and doctor’s visits. Furthermore, after giving birth, she also had a Medicaid Health insurance covered by the US government for up to 12 months for monitoring her post pregnancy health and cover the medical expanses for pediatrics. But again it was in 2012, moreover, she never violated the terms of her non immigrant visa meaning she departed the US before the expiration of her I-94 card. In other words, after departing the US in 2013, she’s planing to come back this year since now US consulates have began processing requests for non immigrant visas. We also found out that she does not have any outstanding balance with the hospital or doctor. Everything is paid off by her Medicaid health insurance. Can my sister apply again for a tourist visa? Will she have problems at the consulate for applying to Medicaid and giving birth in the United States? It has been more than 10 years since last time she was in US. Her baby is now 10 years old. Do you think the information about Medicaid and health insurance still remains on the system?

https://www.nairaland.com/4250945/give-birth-usa-cost-procedures

(1)

Inferno On LAG-ILORIN Express Road / 5 Ways To Survive As An International Student In The UK / FG Scraps PCR Test For Fully Vaccinated Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.