Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse (41747 Views)

Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister / Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim’s lesbian sister Uyai, has accused her former lover and partner, Activist Amara The Lesbian, of being abusive.

She alleged that she screamed at her during threesomes with another lady. (Pics)

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by meobizy(f): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
I tired halfway. Most lesbian relationships feature violence because the “man” involved exaggerates male qualities. As such violence is doubled compared to the norm for heterosexual couples. Nobody cares for gay men in relationships despite my just awakened curiosity.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Flamemignon1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
It's typical for lesbian relationships to experience this. I hope she heals

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by dollynnn(f): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wahala no dey finish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by tutudesz: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
shocked

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by MoneyGoDrop: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
What did i just read?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by festacman(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
So even ordinary lesbian relationship that we thought should be easy and simple is complicated!

Las Las nothing is easy in this world.

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Foodqueen(f): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Really
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by DIKEnaWAR: 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nansense! arrant Nansense!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by iamyemiakins(m): 12:28am On Jan 04, 2022
They just finished constructing their 2-storey building in hell.

She even started with "In the spirit of the New Year", hawking stupidity everywhere undecided

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by PlayerMeji: 1:44am On Jan 04, 2022
Just so that you can get your chocha sucked.

Way to go, Amara, Bibi, Yinka, etc

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Queenslander(f): 2:20am On Jan 04, 2022
Eating?

The eating she's talking about??

Is it food ☹️

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Homeboiy: 7:45am On Jan 04, 2022
I think say 14 years Dey for homosexuals abi the law no de work

To the person above me

It’s eating the cochie

23 Likes

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Stanweezy(m): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Amara na playboy(girl) she just dey chop all this girl one after the other

39 Likes

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Andrea781: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2022
Fredinson:
Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim’s lesbian sister Uyai, has accused her former lover and partner, Activist Amara The Lesbian, of being abusive.

She alleged that she screamed at her during threesomes with another lady. (Pics)
I thought lesbianism is a crime in Nigeria? How come this monkey and her partner have not been arrested?

52 Likes

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by elonmuskbaby: 8:17am On Jan 04, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by elonmuskbaby: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2022
Andrea781:
I thought lesbianism is a crime in Nigeria? How come this monkey and her partner have not been arrested?
because they have money

If you have money in nigeria you will be above the law.one of the reasons bobrisky still has a
Field day misbehaving

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Nicepoker(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2022
Dysfunctional family.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Isaacpromise1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lesbians don dey even cheat on each other now wit guys ; e don red

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Queenslander(f): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Isaacpromise1:
[s]Lesbians don dey even cheat on each other now wit guys ; e don red
[/s]
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Shellsploit: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wahala no dey finish!
Les sef don dey cheat...

Na how person wan take satisfy this gender sef!

cry cry cry cry cry

11 Likes

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Authoreety: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Who cares

2 Likes

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Where's their pinshures sad

5 Likes

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Biglittlelois(f): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Where are their pictures?

Lalasticlala how will you bring a story to FP without pictures of the people involved?

17 Likes

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by AfroKnight: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
They like to call men predators and abusers. They say women are not safe from men. But these feminists (yet to see any lesbian who is not a feminist by the way) do not want to expose the gross abuse that happens in lesbian relationships!

Nobody eats in the house unless Amara is ready to eat? Lol. If a man did half of these things, these feminists would have mailed his employers and sponsors. They would have destroyed his business and his name. But they are curiously quiet on this case because na woman.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Daniel058(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Somebody pikin

1 Like

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by slimvida(f): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
I really have nothing to say, just felt like typing

12 Likes

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by sotall(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
undecided

Just imagine the rubbish

2 Likes

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
cheesy tomorrow you go hear sex tape...xvideos loading cheesy but seriously which kind of girl dates a party relationship. This thing na sickness oo grin

2 Likes

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Elidrisy20: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Shebi you say Gbola no dey sweet you,how far nw

11 Likes

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Vinnie2000(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Vagina people matter!

Can't make any input here! sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Steps Out In A Cool Dress With His Customized Cap / Chika Lann: My Sex Drive Is Higher Than My Husband’s / Peter Okoye Kits Up As A World War 2 Soldier For Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.