Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse (41777 Views)

Fans Drag Kate Henshaw After Being Spotted Kissing Nse Ikpe-etims Lesbian Sister / Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by safarigirl(f): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Unclefemolala:
What I don't understand is that is Same sex now legal in Nigeria..People can post as being gays in public now?

People can post that they raped people in Nigeria and nothing will happen, does that mean rape is legal?

Or do you people now suddenly believe in the legal system in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by jornwhite: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Where are their pictures?

Lalasticlala how will you bring a story to FP without pictures of the people involved?

weytin you wan use there picture do undecided pls step out of bed and keep ur hands where we can see them undecided children of nowadays

1 Like

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by MrMacinterchi1: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Queenslander:
Eating?
The eating she's talking about??
Is it food ☹️
weird mind!grin yes it's food.

3 Likes

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by slowice(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is not my business... It has nothing to do with me and I feel nothing for those involved.

If dem kee themselves I nor go still bother grin

1 Like

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Munzy14(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
tutudesz:
shocked
Mini comrade... grin grin grin

You guys eeh..
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Munzy14(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
festacman:
So even ordinary lesbian relationship that we thought should be easy and simple is complicated!

Las Las nothing is easy in this world.
Easy kee....

Two women cannot live free in a room without the issues...But, ten men can.

I feel it is soo natural with females...Again most are territorial, if not all..

2 Likes

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by christistruth01: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Flamemignon1:
It's typical for lesbian relationships to experience this. I hope she heals

I pray they all Repent and turn to Christ with all their hearts

Nigeria is still dealing with all the ills of Polygamy and is not ready for this National disaster

1 Like

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Shalommy(f): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Buhaha.. That tomguy na real machanic.. CHaii..
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Kobicove(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Who has time for this rubbish? undecided
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by whirlwind7(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
festacman:
So even ordinary lesbian relationship that we thought should be easy and simple is complicated!

No. You should say, las las na preek sure pass.
Confused women. Nah lack of strong preek dey give dem mental higihaga

2 Likes

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
AfroKnight:
They like to call men predators and abusers. They say women are not safe from men. But these feminists (yet to see any lesbian who is not a feminist by the way) do not want to expose the gross abuse that happens in lesbian relationships!

Nobody eats in the house unless Amara is ready to eat? Lol. If a man did half of these things, these feminists would have mailed his employers and sponsors. They would have destroyed his business and his name. But they are curiously quiet on this case because na woman.
.....And I wonder why non of them is here.
Hypocrites that's what most of them on this forum are.

1 Like

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Noshitboi(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Disgusting bitches with flappy boobs. I cant put my finger in her pussy not to talk about sucking her. Tufiakwa!!
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by peacettw: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
festacman:

This. Here I was thinking it will be a breeze cos females will understand themselves. Guess I was wrong
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Clinghton: 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
No relationship is abuse free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Rhaspody(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Just buy Love Machine and please yourself
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by afroxyz: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wasted generation
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by phemmyfour: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
festacman:

That law that says "opposite attracts" and "likes repel" get reason

1 Like

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Is this Uyaincomparable of NL?? embarassed embarassed
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Biglittlelois:
Where are their pictures?

Lalasticlala how will you bring a story to FP without pictures of the people involved?

Why are you interested in their pictures??
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by teeshet: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Queenslander:
Eating?
Is it food ☹️
has anyone eaten your pussy b4
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Flamemignon1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
chriskosherbal:
spit

I even hear somehow say her elder sister Nse na lesbian too

I pity them nu know how dick take sweet ...they have not been full dickmatized by a willing bro lol...

If AMARA jam person like me for bed if she come the next day na to publicly go against Les by herself....many guys don't know how to fvck reason Les is still striving

See signature.
You must have tasted the dick yourself to kniw how sweet it is

1 Like

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by kendrick93(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Queenslander:
Eating?

Is it food ☹️
lol grin
Probably some special kinda eating they have going on

1 Like

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by SisterFire(f): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Putindbutt:
NL version of Khiaa, Sisterfire & Amaratasha
... Please don't mention me with a shitty nobody ...tank you
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by khiaa(f): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Putindbutt:
NL version of Khiaa, Sisterfire & Amaratasha

Keep my name out of this bullshit. I'm straight but the others admit to being puna eaters.

2 Likes

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by ayenale1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wasted eggs and sperms...this once should have been flushed out many years ago so that peace can reign...
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Putindbutt: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
SisterFire:
... Please don't mention me with a shitty nobody ...tank you
khiaa:

Keep my name out of this bullshit. I'm straight but the others admit to being puna eaters.
I'm not in for all this. Nairaland is a free place where you don't need to deny each other. It sounds strange when close partners start acting wierd.
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by SisterFire(f): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Putindbutt:

I'm not in for all this. Nairaland is a free place where you don't need to deny each other. It sounds strange when close partners start acting wierd.
...shameless Deniers are worst into it and I can swear to it...
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Hkff: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lost generation
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by khiaa(f): 1:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Putindbutt:

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. Who the hell are close partner, I don't know those lesbians?

I'm in the US, those bitches, and I do mean **Bitches** are in Nigeria and I have never been to Nigeria. They have been stalking me and lying on me for over 4 years now and the mods won't do anything.

What's up with your name, are you gay?

If you continue to spread this trash, I will do the same to you. Let's see how you will enjoy being lied about.
Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by khiaa(f): 2:24am On Jan 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...shameless Deniers are worst into it and I can swear to it...
So you want to start another new year of your shit?

STFU you lying stank piece of shit. You have been telling your lies for years and has yet to show your proof to date. Where are the pictures of me that you promised to expose, bitch?

You know damn well you don't know me, you're just mad because I exposed your nasty stank ass to Nairaland years ago. Yeah exposed those disgusting, filthy pictures you sent to me in your bra and panties, made me vomit.

You and your crew of lying dikes actually thought you could bully me into joining you puna eaters. NEVER!!! I'm strictly Dicky so get that into your messed up brain

I don't do Bitches, you have your re.tarded crew who's stanky asses you can lick all day.

You disgust me Sisterfire AKA Husbandsnacha. You are the worst piece of trash to ever come on NL, just kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse by Putindbutt: 5:48am On Jan 05, 2022
khiaa:

You don't know what the hell you're talking about. Who the hell are close partner, I don't know those lesbians?

I'm in the US, those bitches, and I do mean **Bitches** are in Nigeria and I have never been to Nigeria. They have been stalking me and lying on me for over 4 years now and the mods won't do anything.

What's up with your name, are you gay?

If you continue to spread this trash, I will do the same to you. Let's see how you will enjoy being lied about.
All this you saying, i already know. No one is far apart anymore, the world is connected. Just wondering how your friendship deteriorated so quickly.

As for the moniker, I got it from a magazine talking about the US election which produced Trump whereby Putin was held responsible for Clinton's loss. Putin became the butt of criticism till date. It makes a mockery of the Democrats & i kinda like it.
(Putin d butt of criticism/hit).. But many people take it literally, at least, how your mind works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olive Utalor: I Can’t Accept Marriage Proposal That Doesn’t Come With A Car / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.