Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday (1244 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Father On His 80th Birthday (Photos) / Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2022

Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2022

Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by Payshence(f): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin
Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by mightyhaze: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
The man ahunsiene Anya..,u can tell from his resigned defeated countenance sad
Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by funshint(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
These are the types of misfits and "freak-of-nature" that Jesus actually loves. They'll even make heaven before most straight people smiley

1 Like

Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by josh123(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na waa oo

1 Like

Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by Ibaaboy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
The mumu father even dey smile

Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by Great100000: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
See wetin Bobrisky don cause...

Na so d Bobrisky started oooo
Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by Cholls(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
mightyhaze:
The man ahunsiene Anya.. sad

Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Imagine seeing your son looking like a daughter

God forbid!!!!!!
Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by Dude397(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na wa o. I wonder what his father is thinking. Lalasticlala oooo shocked shocked
Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by Righteousness2(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
I don't blame the Confused young man. I Blame his Father!
His Father should be beaten with many Stripes.
I do not understand how a Father Proudly poses with a confused son! They both need Prayers.

1 Like

Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by Nicepoker(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
See the idiot like a tape worm.
Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by ayo2008: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
I do not understand how a Father Proudly poses with a confused son! They both need Prayers.

I agree with you �

1 Like

Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by Afamsi: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ibaaboy:
The mumu father even dey smile
Its like the madness is in the family line.. How can a father be smilling when his son is claiming to be a daughter
Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by Ibaaboy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Afamsi:
Its like the madness is in the family line

LOL
Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by dasparrow: 1:18am On Jan 04, 2022
Why are so many young Nigerian bred men turning transgender? Is there something you guys are not telling us? By the way, there is a difference between a cross dresser and a transgender. A cross dresser is a man who wears female clothes including make up and wig when he wants to perform at a show like American celebrity cross dresser RuPaul who is a drag queen. But when RuPaul is not performing, he dresses in male clothing. Men who stay looking like women 24/7 are transgenders. This is why you hardly ever see Bobrisky dress like the male he is born to be. I feel sorry for Nigerian bred men. Very soon, they will unknowingly marry one of these men parading themselves as women, lol. Nigerian bred men will only find out on the wedding night that the woman they thought they married actually has a prick and blockos, lol grin
Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by tutudesz: 5:22am On Jan 04, 2022
The papa lipsrsealed

Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
They're both hell fire candidate bro

Re: Cross Dresser James Brown Celebrate His Father On His Birthday by oluwafemme129(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2022
Chai so this one na boy like this, Jesus!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Homeless Man Allegedly Kidnaps Prostitute, And Rapes Her For Five Days...... / Ned Nwoko’s Divorced Wife, Laila Charani Resurfaces, Tenders Heartfelt Apology / Moment Kizz Daniel Pay One Minute Last Respect To Davido Son Live On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.