Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims (33347 Views)

Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons / Ali Kachalla: Unveiling The Zamfara Terror Kingpin Who Downed NAF Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by FRANOS2022: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2022
This is so pathetic, our government made this kidnapping business lucrative when they refused to nip it in the bud; we couldn't take a decisive position on these inhumane,notorious and unscrupulous criminals now the monster is staring at us and dwelling with us.....GOD SAVE NIGERIA!
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by Tzar(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Rubbish!
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by Quaddafi29: 7:43am On Jan 04, 2022
He pretend to surrender, Gumi will negotiate hundreds of millions for him as compensation and he will simply go back to banditry and the money share 60/40. It's an arranged thing. Somebody who has kileld and maimed thousands and made billions.
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by muheeb01(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2022
Different bandits just dey spring up here and there which kind country be this
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by gidado14(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by luizpippo(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2022
Hammyaladin:
hello. You were right about turji releasing his victims. I was wrong actually. And uhm I just confirmed on Twitter that the guy started releasing his victims cause of the heat of attack his receiving from the air force and he is also pleading for soft land. Hopefully they'll kill him before he does that.

Again. Hope we are cool even though we disagreed and don't know each other

We disagreed about the being alive or dead of the Turji, that can be attributed to a gap in information.

But you accused me of being against Islam/Muslim when I never made an reference to it.

That is why I am calling you out, that false accusation and you know it.

Cheers
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by Rajosh(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Womenarespecial:
The question is why is it so hard for the force to apprehend him?
His brother from daura is in power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of African Leaders In Japan For TICAD7 / Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Prof Ikonne / The Questions Okonjo-Iweala Could Not Answer By Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.