Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,233 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims (33390 Views)

Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons / Ali Kachalla: Unveiling The Zamfara Terror Kingpin Who Downed NAF Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by FarahAideed: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
In the spirit of the new year cheesy
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by BelovedofLord: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
REALLY!

IT'S A WELL PLANNED OUT, SCRIPT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by Totilopussylick(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
obembet:

There is nothing like monster. It's just a game and plan by FG
So to say he's a terrorist in partnership with the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by FarahAideed: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
JAMO84:
This Turji needs to die a miserable death

Nothing will happen to him as long as Buhari is concerned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Womenarespecial:
The question is why is it so hard for the force to apprehend him?
You are still asking this kind of question in a country where the CHIEF of ARMY STAFF (Buratai) told you Boko Haram will end in 20years time..

Are you really with Nigerians or what?
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by kelechi50: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
You are reading and we are listening
post=109056717:

That will be his end and the same fate goes to all the people sponsoring them.

Evil and terrible deaths await them all.

A picture speaks more than a thousand words....
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by Warricity: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Meanwhile DSS dey invite and detain innocent citizens for frivolous issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by Tamtam2000: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
post=109056717:
Reading
This is all you have to say abi? If it's SE now you will write epistle of how Igbo people are killing their fellow Igbos. But now you have lost your stinking voice. 50+ people held captive for God knows when. Only God knows how many that have died in captivity.All you have to say is "Reading". Say 5 people are kidnapped in the SE now, you will start talking rubbish. Continue, you will die a miserable death caused by hypocrisy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by DarkJeddi(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
NaijaMutant:

Just like the game of chess, the north always checkmates the south.

Just watch and see how a serial killer will be pardoned and paid to go and sin no more grin
How exactly are they check matimg the South?

The dead victims..

The kidnapped victims..

The maimed victims..

How many of them are southerners?

Is paying him peanuts..

To s+curtail his murderous rampage..

In anyway detrimental to the south?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by luizpippo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/terror-kingpin-turji-releases-52-kidnapped-victims

@Hammyaladin

Come and see your brother that you claimed was caught in the other thread.

Be shouting Islam and Muslim upandan even when there is no need.
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by JooEeL(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
No be this same Turji wey Nigerian Army been lie say them bomb him and hin squad?

Chai. Everything about Nigeria is lies and fraud

Liejiriya. Fraudgeria.

Spits!

1 Like

Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by ekukeku(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
mrvitalis:
Wait the Dead one abi another one ?

M too dey surprised o.. I heard he died in a battle with troop now kiss
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
luizpippo:

@Hammyaladin

Come and see your brother that you claimed was caught in the other thread.

Be shouting Islam and Muslim upandan even when there is no need.
a terrorist isn't my brother.

The problem with you guys is that you so much believe the freedom of speech stuff but hate when someone stands with the way of life he believes in.

A folish soul is zamfara decides to be a bandit instead of you to address the folish soul, you tag him Muslims brother.

Now, when a pastor from your ends sleeps with a girl on the alter you call him a rogue nkt your brother.

Bleep you and your bias. If you can't read my statement with a open heart, sorry I can't help you.
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by luizpippo(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hammyaladin:
a terrorist isn't my brother.

The problem with you guys is that you so much believe the freedom of speech stuff but hate when someone stands with the way of life he believes in.

A folish soul is zamfara decides to be a bandit instead of you to address the folish soul, you tag him Muslims brother.

Now, when a pastor from your ends sleeps with a girl on the alter you call him a rogue nkt your brother.

Bleep you and your bias. If you can't read my statement with a open heart, sorry I can't help you.

The post had a source which you can see underneath and no where in the post was Islam or Muslim mentioned, I have gone through the post multiple times and I still didn't see the Islam or Muslim in it.

I am responding to you and calling you out here since you left the substance of the matter and decided to use religion as a smokescreen.

It won't be out of place to consider him your kith and kin

You claimed he has been caught, how you arrived at that is a miracle

1 Like

Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by JAMO84: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
FarahAideed:

Nothing will happen to him as long as Buhari is concerned
You still carry your empty skull enter 2022
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
luizpippo:

The post had a source which you can see underneath and no where in the post was Islam or Muslim mentioned, I have gone through the post multiple times and I still didn't see the Islam or Muslim in it.

I am responding to you and calling you out here since you left the substance of the matter and decided to use religion as a smokescreen.

It won't be out of place to consider him your kith and kin

You claimed he has been caught, how you arrived at that is a miracle
lol. Daily trust... Go to Twitter and get yourself some credible news.. I wont be able to help if you cant help yourself with cradible news.. I can't even continue with this cause evn if you see more evidence you've made up your mind already. So.

Just Bleep off
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by msomo: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Oga o
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by HacheNoire: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
NaijaMutant:

Just watch and see how a serial killer will be pardoned and paid to go and sin no more grin

Ateke and Asari benefited from such gesture.

In a sane world, both should have been executed or sent to life imprisonment
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by luizpippo(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hammyaladin:
lol. Daily trust... Go to Twitter and get yourself some credible news.. I wont be able to help if you cant help yourself with cradible news.. I can't even continue with this cause evn if you see more evidence you've made up your mind already. So.

Just Bleep off

Oga credible news.

We are talking about the imaginary Islam and Muslim you saw in the post so stop gallivanting about.

Where and how did you arrive at the religious angle in the post?

1 Like

Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by FarahAideed: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
JAMO84:
You still carry your empty skull enter 2022

You still carry zombie work enter 2022? shocked

1 Like

Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Curious346:
this man has killed over 5000 people ..

And he is still walking ?

I think that 5000 is an exaggeration.
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by Ugomajority: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
2023 elections preparations. Garner foot shoulders and wait for the trumpet
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
NaijaMutant:

Shey nah Southerner dem dey kill and kidnap for Sokoto and Zamfara?

1 Like

Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by SaintNegro77: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Business is booming. Everyday for the thief but one day for the house owner.
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by Devil1Messenger: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by Curious346: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Icumsa45:

I think that 5000 is an exaggeration.
not at all
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by NairaMaster1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Womenarespecial:

Because he's FULANI/Muslim.
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by NairaMaster1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Womenarespecial:

Because he's FULANI/Muslim.
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by AfroKnight: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Very easy for DSS to locate government critics on Twitter but so difficult to locate a terrorist who is not even hiding his name.

1 Like

Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
The storyline coagulates.He been a better hope of transforming a governor than
Re: Terror Kingpin, Turji, Releases 52 Abducted Victims by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
LibertyRep:
He will 'surrender' shortly. The plot is predictable.
They might even host him and his repentant comrades to a welcome party, like the prodigal son.

Their victims will just be collateral damages, case closed.

These bandits aren't ghost after all. Those who allowed them to fester can easily reign them in, if they wish to.

If this was a Robert Ludlum book, they will have their meals or drinks poisoned with a time release poison capsule that will kill repentant bandits weeks after such a hosting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evans Pleads Guilty To Kidnapping [Photos] / Enugu Mosque Fire: Ohanaeze Visits Muslim Community, Appeals For Calm / Mc Oluomo Shown Off His Mother In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.