Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches (38498 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Ybaby: 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Fazeman25:

U are trying to convince me u are not nyamiri by speaking Yoruba?
Are there not many nyamiri flat skulls that can speak Yoruba?
Besides I'm far more educated than u

Convince you ke?? I don't know you sir, you are just a someone on NL.... if I saw you on the road I could not recognize you or tell who you are.....

So it will be silly of me to do anything to convince you. Jump off that pedestal you put yourself on. I SPOKE YORUBA BECAUSE OF THE ban of NL BOTTS.

You get?!

Educated ? Again I donot know you so it is possible you are more educated than I am wink!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Juoflife1(f): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Criminal
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by fijihems: 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Which God's works are we talking about? Pastors use money donated by followers to acquire material things and womanise.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by barcaboi(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Very crazy rapist
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
MsAllison:
Rv. Fr Mbaka is a catholic priest

as for odumeje
he's more of a comedian (entertainer) to us than pastor.
Lazarus mostly based in lagos

be guided

Mr Allison,
Pls don't forget to shave your beard and legs before going out in the public today.

If you know, you know. Enough said.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by ohil: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Pastor what you are doing is hustle as well. Paul was a tent maker. What do you do? Hustle........
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Jamesbally: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Benchilwell:
I don't like tribalism thing but because of u, d tribe u come from is d most useless tribe ever in history of mankind that dey are very useless that u are afraid to mention there name.

You just refered to IGBO tribe. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by haslaw(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Afonjas are the world largest

1) Skull miners
2) Organ harvesters
3) Human body part traffickers
4) Brown roof dwellers
5) #300 per round dirty prostitutes
6) Ritualists
7) Touts and Yahoo fraudsters
8] Tribal facial mark experts

Too bad shocked

Eiyah... Its seems yorubas have really done this carnibal strong thing. Sorry ooo..

You go dey alright laslas

BTW: I'm not yoruba but you are too DDAFFTT to realise not everyone is Yoruba in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by NybenSBF101(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Most igbos donate in Catholic, Anglican, Presbyterian and Methodist churches. These new generation churches no be our thing

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Beejayy20(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kellibae:

An a average yoruba man is lasy thats why u are all bittered abt igbos success.
Don't blame ur laziness on igbomen don't hate them becoz of their success.
Be loyal and beh they will teach u.

All this ur bitterness from jealousy won't help.
Byeee

you're mad sir,they lazy and they more have billionaires in dollars which no hardworking ibo have never worth.
typical ipob low IQ,Otedola will buy all ibo dead or alive
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by stasius: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chipink:

Wait Did I miss any gist ? I have seen couple of post calling hin rapist.

He raped Timi Dakolo's wife and gave her crest to drink to avoid her getting pregnant.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The gist is still clear in our head.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Afritop(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
PASTORS WORK IS DIFFERENT FROM GOD'S WORK angry
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Foreseer: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
HAJJIMUKHTAR:
says who .....abi na the criminality be the progress.......?
ur fada
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Benchilwell: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jamesbally:

You just refered to IGBO tribe. grin grin grin grin grin
refered to ur generation
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Forumobserver12(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
obembet:
80% of Nairalanders are fools expecially when it come to tribal issues. Non of them will read the story but but with one useless blogger headline.

Read the message to know if Biodun is a fool or you and stupid op that carry tribalism for head

Why must he highlight that he's the only Yuruba Pastor that plays more Igbo song in his Church? he even called Igbos stingy....

What else do you need to read before you agree that Pastor Abiodun statement is laced with tribalism
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by NomzyJust(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
They have a large heart but -they believe you shouldn’t work their mind"

Is he indirectly saying he works people's mind to fleece them off their money.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Osilama1: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
franchasng:
In Nigeria:

Hausa-Fulanis are 80% Muslim, 17% Christians, 3% other religions and Atheists

Yorubas are 50% Muslims, 40% Christians, 7% Ifa worshippers, 3% Atheists

Igbos are 97% Christians, 1% Judaism, 1% traditional worshippers, 0.8% Atheists, 0.2% Muslims and other religions.

In Nigeria also, Igbos are the only tribe found in all States of Nigeria, followed by Hausa-Fulanis.

Now tell me which tribe is holding the Christianity in Nigeria if not Igbos?

That's why anytime Northern Muslims start their religious violence, their major targets are Igbos who they believe are the main Christians in Nigeria. Facts don't lie, so Mr Fatoyinbo go and rest grin
this is how you people go about relayin unverified statistics... There's nothing like Hausa fulani u are either hausa or fulani stop writing the mistake of the British for political reasons... Ok... There are more Igbo Muslims than you think self...
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Osilama1: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Gwan2:
I take statements like this with a pinch of salt until I understand the whole context of the sermon or talk, then I make my OWN judgement.

COZA member in the forum or people that heard the sermon and have a contrary view to what people have here are doing the pastor and the church a great disservice by not disabusing peoples mind here and also not explaining the whole context of the sermon…mind you I didn’t say every member should…I said, if you have a contrary opinion.

If the quote is black and white as quoted, I think the pastor went overboard.
believe the media that thrive on sensationalism at your own peril... Na Why many times I read and go... But like u said if he said it verbatim na bleep up
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by goodheart01: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
obiekunie01:
Why are these people so fixated on the Igboman??

1) Bcoz igbos give them sleepless nights
2) Bcoz they can't survive a day without talking about Igbos
3) Bcoz they're envious of igbos
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by chaloskyx: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
WHEN WOULD YOU KNUCKLE HEADS REALIZE THERE IS NO GOD HEAVEN AND HELL ARE MERE FICTIONS USED BY THE ILLUMINATI WHO GOVERN THE AFFAIRS OF THIS WORLD TO PUT HUMANITY IN CHECK AND CONTOL THEM FROM TAKING LAWS INTO THEIR HANDS. YOU ALL KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE ALL FOUNDOUT THAT THERE IS NO GOD THERE WOULD BE NO MORAL JUSTIFICATION NOT TO SIN OR GIVE WAY TO OUR EVIL DESIRES KNOWING THERE WOULD BE NO FORM OF DIVINE REPERCUSSION HENCE CHAOS. THIS IS THE REAL PURPOSE OF RELIGION BUT YOU SLOW POKES ARE DAMN TO SLOW TO SEE THAT THIS RECENT ACTROCITIES WE SEE FROM OUR PASTORS IS BECAUSE THEY THEMSELVES ARE GETTING TIRED OF PLAYING THE LYING GAME AND CAN NO LONGER HIDE THEIR DECIET AGAINHENCE WE SEE PASTORS WHO WE THOUGHT WERE INVINSIBLE AND GODS ANNOINTED DYING, WE SEE THEM COMMITING ADULTORY AND FOR NICATION WE SEE THEM FOCUSING ON THE MATERIAL WEALTH OF THE WORLD THINGS THEY PREACH AGAINST. DOES THAT NOT CONFIRM ALL IV SAID THEY ARE AWARE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS DIVINE REPERCUSSION THATS WHY THEY DO ALL THESE THINGS WITHOUT ANY IOTA OF FEAR OR GUILT CAUSE THEY ALL KNOW THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOD THEY ARE MERE ACTORS
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by DispatcherLagos: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bad egg in Christaindom. CAN should step up and regulate the activities of these guys less police force will be more reputable than churches
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by otabaotaba: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Even when this man was accused of rape till now, I never criticized him but right now I'm highly disappointed and disgusted about him
This is pure racist and tribalism statement which shouldn't have come out of a man who all tribes looks up to

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by chidi2003(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
BigSarah:
Religion and Criminality
Well said! The Black race has a problem!
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Orch1981: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
DEROXMAN:
lol you lie so zlatan, rahman jago,femi otedola, mayorkun, oba elegushi etc are igbos abeg Bleep off the igbo man is naturally greedy, why do you think almost everybody hates them?davido has helped them and thats why they are giving back if not you wont see anything.What about christain chukwu who otedola paid his treatment fee wasnt there igbos who could have done it before it was late and he came on board. rubbish
Then check the list and see if they are more than that 5percent
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Orch1981: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
DEROXMAN:
lol thats it but the acclaimed hardworking ones are into drugs fraud, baby factories etc and they arent even the richest
Same way an average igbo is bittered about yoruba musicians like wizkid and the likes
we cant even teach you bye
Bro you are a fool when it comes to music is a thing of time some years back is psquare and order Igbo musicians,this davido and wiskid you are boosting of will soon dissapear and another set of musicians will continue from there I thought you are wise till I saw your last comment
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Prettychild(f): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
MyopicMods:

https://independent.ng/igbo-christians-are-very-stingy-to-god-coza-pastor-slams/
I am sorry but I beg to disagree. When it comes to building project of Churches, Igbo donate the largest.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Orch1981: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beejayy20:

you're mad sir,they lazy and they more have billionaires in dollars which no hardworking ibo have never worth.
Otedola wey na corrupt government money him and dangote dey operate on
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Orch1981: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
But religion na scam Las las
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Kellibae(f): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beejayy20:

U are a fool ma!, Typical shallow lazy ass afonja , with their oluwole afonja gutter media statistics..
Ur otedola is a criminal stealing from Nigeria oil well and hiding under business.
Despite all the hype, their are silent young billionaires in in Onitsha and nnewi who can buy otedolas generation and feed all yoruba afonja linage . So shut ur gutter mouth with ur overhyped criminal otedola stealing from Nigeria and hiding

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by preciousmetals: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thief, Church Scammer, you think Igbos are stupid to come and build your empire for you in the name of Building church for God, go to Igbo land, in almost every town you enter you must surely see a church building built and donated by a simple individual.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by preciousmetals: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Don't mind the criminal called himself pastor
Emmypure:
So all those Catholic church and Anglican Church in the east, na who build am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / EFCC Church Billboard Spotted In Benin / Dr Olukoya Of MFM Gives N40m To First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.