Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches (37922 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by stasius: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2022
Igbo man doesn't donate money to churches but Igbo men build magnificent churches single-handedly.

Come to Anambra and testify.

Onuku!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2022
Nbotee:
See mumu talk... Let him go to Igbo villages and see the magnificent structures erected as churches. Even in cities anywhere U don't find an Igbo man no dey progress
says who .....abi na the criminality be the progress.......?
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2022
Kellibae:
He is a fool and a criminal who wants to earn where he didn't work.. how has singing igbo language in ur church helped igbos life? undecided
How useless is this fake man of God ?
Are igbos not Nigerians? So why sounding like singing igbo in ur church is a favour to igbos.

Besides nobody gives more than igbos in the country, they are the only tribes that helps u without thinking abt ur tribe.
Unlike ur tribe yoruba who only can attend a church based on tribalism, only wen owned by yoruba or pastored by yoruba.

I hope igbos are wise enuff to read ur blackmail to extort them.. onye oshi
who told you Igbos are Nigerians.?
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by WillyDave: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2022
Exactly. The most detribalised tribe in this country is the igbos. How many Yorubas attend churches headed by an igbo pastor. Yorubas will open a church and the igbos will fill the church even when it is obvious that they are being scammed. Name them, Living Faith, Redeem, Deeper life, Coza, House on the Rock and even Enenches Dumamis are filled with igbos. Yet we are not appreciated. Who did this to us? Can't we use our senses? Imagine what someone called a Pastor is saying on the pull pit. If he can say this publicly, then u can imagine what he does and says about the igbos behind the scene. Shame on us.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Benchilwell: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2022
faste:
Face your God forsaken Terrorist ravaged North and get off Igbo mention.ekwenzu!!!
every foolish fellow, all is own Igbo Igbo that why terrorist are giving d north development of banditary and kidnapping.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Tomek09(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2022
[s]
haslaw:
The reason is because most of their wealth are ill gotten wealth.
[/s]
Afonjas are the world largest

1) Skull miners
2) Organ harvesters
3) Human body part traffickers
4) Brown roof dwellers
5) #300 per round dirty prostitutes
6) Ritualists
7) Touts and Yahoo fraudsters
8] Tribal facial mark experts

Too bad shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Amumaigwe: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2022
Druss:

Go and tell whoever sent you to stoke Yoruba vs Igbo bad blood that they will fail. The highest rate of intertribal marriage in Nigeria is between Yoruba and Igbos. All this hate is in the mind of whoever is paying your lot to generate animosity. In 2022, I pray that organisation is exposed and destroyed.

Biodun talked pure rubbish. Oba talked rubbish. Yet you ignore the likes of Akinleye who married an Igbo wife. Get out of here with your tunnel vision hate. We reject your ilk with hate in their hearts.

Who beg Akinleye?
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Kellibae(f): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2022
HAJJIMUKHTAR:
who told you Igbos are Nigerians.?

Well for now they are.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by StreetFight: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2022
lomprico:
The Rapist has spoken.

Yes, he has spoken on behalf of fellow rapists and fraudsters on the pulpit
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by WillyDave: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2022
Chipink:

Wait Did I miss any gist ? I have seen couple of post calling hin rapist.

Where were u when he trended last two years for almost a month for raping a lady?
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Corea4king(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2022
Na dem

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2022
LegendHero:
This pastor shouldn’t have spoken like this about other people tribe. Seems he is under the influence of something before saying something like this.

Most pastors are like scams these days and expecting people to donate to churches is like scamming them of their money. It doesn’t matter whether na Yoruba, Igbo, or Edo.

Wait, no be the Crest pastor be this? Abajo.
Or someone
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Demolakay: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2022
koondog:
Every tribe knows Igbos are the major donors and supporters of churches in Nigeria. Let's do a quick math on the 3 major tribes and religion affiliations: 80% of Northerners are Muslims, 70% of Yorubas are Muslims (they may deny it but true) and 20% skull miners, while Igbos are 99.9999999999 Christians or Judai-Christians. Common sense will tell you who donates more.

Who do you see mostly in churches on Sundays? Igbos. Who do you see building churches and donating? Igbos. To Igbos, this afonja is using reverse psychology on you, to make you feel like you are not doing much, to double it. Same way they alter IGR or inflate IGR in SW and North to make you feel you are not contributing and make it seem like without SW and North IGR, you cannot survive.

They have been playing this evil game of discounting your contribution spearheaded by afonjas to keep you in Nigeria. They do it with oil wells. They tell you SE has no oil but you go to Abia, Imo Anambra and Enugu, you see oil rigs and wells everywhere even more than SS. It was becoming so obvious that they had to recently add Anambra to oil producing state because they know the people will start asking questions or risk sabotage. And soon to add Enugu already in process because the evidence is so glaring that they have no choice. Gov. Ugwuanyi already told them, his people have warned him if Enugu is not added, they will shut down all oil rigs drilling and producing wells.
Stop sayin wat u dnt knw bro,back wateva ur saying wit evidence.Are u saying the Muslims in d southwest are more than d Christians in d north? i bet u dnt knw dat their are more christians dan Muslims in states lyk Adamawa,Taraba,plateau,Nasarawa benue,etc.Almost half of d population of kaduna are christians,there are substantial christian populations in borno,bauchi etc.There are more muslims in d southwest than christians,but i dont knw where u got ur 70%.Ekiti,Ondo nd Lagos State has more christians dan Muslims,even though in Lagos,Igbos makes us d bulk of d Christian population.Soo where did u get ur 70% from? D fact dat d Christians most times do not refute d propaganda by Muslims does not mean dey are true.Find out d truth by urself! by d way i served in d north,soo i knw wats going on dere.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Fazeman25(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2022
Emmypure:
So all those Catholic church and Anglican Church in the east, na who build am.
Missionaries
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Maobichek: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2022
blackpanda:

take it easy pls

Good morning, the Church should be the last place tribalism should be seen or preached. If indeed he said those things, he is a disgrace to Christianity.

I would not like to compare but the record till date shows that Catholic Church is the richest Church in Nigeria. In my estate here, my Church (a Pentecostal Church) was allotted a land and Catholic was also given, my Church have not built but Catholic built within 6 months (a building that worth over 30 million).

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Andrewkinggg: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2022
If we want to be honest. It’s the igbos that give more to church contributions.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Fazeman25(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2022
Mmadu2:
The juju this man is using in his church is obviously not working on Igbos.

Is it Igbos that develop entire cities that belong to other tribes that he's calling out about being stingy.
U 'develop entire cities that belong to other tribes' yet ur own cities are in a comatose state.
Is that not the highest form of foolishness?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by DEROXMAN: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Kellibae:

That is the pure fact.. I can give u instance a very strong instance.

Did u see the list of donors who gave davido money she he requested ? 90% of them were igbos .. many of his yoruba brothers even snubbed him.

But I can tell if u the opportunity is swapped vise versa the number of yorubas won't be up to 5% if Davido were igbo.
U know the truth but ur evil conscience won't let u agree.
lol you lie so zlatan, rahman jago,femi otedola, mayorkun, oba elegushi etc are igbos abeg Bleep off the igbo man is naturally greedy, why do you think almost everybody hates them?davido has helped them and thats why they are giving back if not you wont see anything.What about christain chukwu who otedola paid his treatment fee wasnt there igbos who could have done it before it was late and he came on board. rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by naija1stnigar(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2022
So according to him now he is singing Igbo songs in his church so he could attract Igbos to his church, this criminal man should ask himself how many churches the Chinese people has given to that has made them to control the economy of other nations, anyway, I can feel his pain because no maga to deposit for the private jet he had wished to get in 2021 and the poor man could not just hide his disappointment. Uncle coza, igbos owe you nothing, if you want to preach the gospel preach it and if you are tired please get out of the way for serious minds.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by virginchaser(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2022
This seems not right. How do you classify tribe that gives more? He should just accept insults and embarrassment that will follow suit.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by DEROXMAN: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2022
WillyDave:
Exactly. The most detribalised tribe in this country is the igbos. How many Yorubas attend churches headed by an igbo pastor. Yorubas will open a church and the igbos will fill the church even when it is obvious that they are being scammed. Name them, Living Faith, Redeem, Deeper life, Coza, House on the Rock and even Enenches Dumamis are filled with igbos. Yet we are not appreciated. Who did this to us? Can't we use our senses? Imagine what someone called a Pastor is saying on the pull pit. If he can say this publicly, then u can imagine what he does and says about the igbos behind the scene. Shame on us.
If you know the main reason why igbos are denied presidency is because they are tribalists.An igbo man will prefer to bring his brother to rule lagos than its indegenes thats why they see them as a potential threat even RENO OMOKRI confirmed this.Yorubas are the most detribalized and accomodating nigerians
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Fazeman25(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2022
Ybaby:

Igbos will rather help that boy in thier community to come up than give it to one pastor, thier parenting is all about 1 Thessalonians 5:21 but test them all; hold on to what is good, - they are taught that no head is greater than another head - they are taught not to cower before any man but only before God - they are taught to give rice, donate to widows and teach their fellow man the ropes - to clothe and spoil thier women.

It is hard to brain wash an Igbo person becos na them go brainwash you.

My advice to the rapist is to go deeper into the Yoruba, Cross river, Akwa ibom member's pockets - these ones are parented to respect authority and be taken advantage of - they are taught not to question authority but just follow orders - he can also get more members from the Lord's choosen .... those one are easy targets too.

Igbos only go to churches that truly give back to the community e.g Catholic church with thier hospitals, schools etc. An average Igbo person too dey use thier No 6 - bad customers for new age churches

I am not Igbo I am not Catholic - I am Yoruba so just but such is my observation.
But by looking at ur flat skull, one can easily notice that u nyamiri

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by CaptainAyub: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2022
Andrewkinggg:
If we want to be honest. It’s the igbos that give more to church contributions.
The problem is that d typical Yoruba man doesn't travel.
If this man has been to Anambra alone,any day som1 wants to repeat this thing he said,he will slap d person.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by CaptainAyub: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2022
DEROXMAN:
If you know the main reason why igbos are denied presidency is because they are tribalists.An igbo man will prefer to bring his brother to rule lagos than its indegenes thats why they see them as a potential threat even RENO OMOKRI confirmed this.Yorubas are the most detribalized and accomodating nigerians
Yorubas are d most detribalised and accomodating,but you people keep fighting with hausa/Fulani and killing each other every 6 months all over Yoruba land?
I don't know why you ppl like engaging in self deception like this.
Or you want me to list d incidents for you?
Shasha crises,Fagba crises, LUTH area crises.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Insectkiller: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2022
This shouldn't be your speech at this time..

I pray God have mercy on you..

Now, ur haters will remind you of your rape story...
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Tribalism123(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2022
Ybaby:

Imagine demeaning hardwork anyway the bible is clear sha.

Igbo men are not afraid of hustle or hardwork it is school they no like grin grin grin

Proverbs 12:11
Whoever works his land will have plenty of bread, but he who follows worthless pursuits lacks sense.

Nigerian pastors are difficult to follow. Imagine prayer that congregation will echo Amen unconsciously.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by VeektawUtty: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2022
Obi Cubana built a big cathedral in his state.how many Yoruba dey build church?? all the do is put #100 inside envelope as offering

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by DEROXMAN: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Yorubas are d most detribalised and accomodating,but you people keep fighting with hausa/Fulani and killing each other every 6 months all over Yoruba land?
I don't know why you ppl like engaging in self deception like this.
Or you want me to list d incidents for you?
Shasha crises,Fagba crises, LUTH area crises.
we have to protect our lands thats the reason, hersmen are killing farmers so we have to rise up against them wait, did igbos also fight fulanis or not in enugu abeg, even the fulanis who have stayed in yorubaland for a long time knows this they even have serikis/ heads in our communities dont compare at all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Mayeldah(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2022
If hustling is a curse, is it laziness that's a blessing?

These pastors twisting sermons to defraud people of their hard earned money.

Not all Nigerians can be fooled by fraudulent pastors Ok?

They call them wise men from the East, hope you gerrit fatoyinbo the crest pastor grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Cele777: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2022
As an edo man I can say it loud and clear that the IGBOS are the most generous when it comes to giving.
They give more than yorubas.

By the way, how many yoruba Christians patronise igbo churches. The yorubas only attend churches headed by yoruba pastors, the igbos are the most untribal Christians I have seen. I pray their women pull out of all the fraudulent yoruba churches

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches by Kellibae(f): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2022
DEROXMAN:
lol you lie so zlatan, rahman jago,femi otedola, mayorkun, oba elegushi etc are igbos abeg Bleep off the igbo man is naturally greedy, why do you think almost everybody hates them?davido has helped them and thats why they are giving back if not you wont see anything.What about christain chukwu who otedola paid his treatment fee wasnt there igbos who could have done it before it was late and he came on board. rubbish

An a average yoruba man is lasy thats why u are all bittered abt igbos success.
Don't blame ur laziness on igbomen don't hate them becoz of their success.
Be loyal and beh they will teach u.

All this ur bitterness from jealousy won't help.
Byeee

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? / Late Sister Henrietta Alokha Honoured By NAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.