Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP (5444 Views)

Pete Edochie: Ugwuanyi Is My Dearest Leader / Kanu Nwankwo: Enugu Is Peaceful Because Ugwuanyi Is A Peaceful Leader / Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by OEPHIUS(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Gov. Ugwuanyi, a good man, one of the shinning lights of PDP - Gov. Wike

Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike of Rivers State has described Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State as a good man and one of the shinning lights of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Nigeria.

Gov. Wike also described Gov. Ugwuanyi as “a humble, gentle and God fearing leader” as well as “a very reliable brother and friend”.

The governor made the commendations when he led members of the Rivers State House of Assembly, Council Chairmen and elders of the state including a former governor of Rivers State, Sir Celestine Omehia to pay a fraternal visit to Gov. Ugwuanyi at his country home in Ohom Orba, Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State, in the spirit of the New Year festivities.

According to Gov. Wike, “This man (Ugwuanyi) you are seeing here, he is very quiet, very humble but he knows what to do at any point in time.

“Gov. Ugwuanyi is not a noise maker, he does not shout like me; he is very humble, he takes everything gently. He is a God fearing man”.

Conveying the fraternal greetings of the Government and people of Rivers State to the people of Enugu State, Gov. Wike, who disclosed that he was amazed by the array of leaders of Enugu State that came to receive him, stressed that Gov. Ugwuanyi deserves his commendations.

His words: “I am not a sycophant and I will not be a sycophant. I am not here to eulogize anybody who is not supposed to be eulogized.

“But when you see good thing you say this is good thing. When you see bad thing you say this is bad thing. I don't identify with those who do not mean well for their people.

“This man (Ugwuanyi) you are seeing here, he is very quiet, very humble but he knows what to do at any point in time. Gov. Ugwuanyi is not a noise maker, he does not shout like me, he is very humble, he takes everything gently. He is a God fearing man.

“I called my brother (Ugwuanyi) and I told him that I am coming to see him. That one of the governors I must see before we start work for the New Year, starting from tomorrow (Tuesday) must be Governor of Enugu State.

“I have not danced in any of the states I have gone to but I have to dance here. This man is a good man; a good man in all ramifications”.

Describing Gov. Ugwuanyi as one of the shinning lights of the PDP, Gov. Wike thanked him for his support and the brotherhood both of them share together, and urged him to remain focused, courageous and strong in supporting the Party.

Gov. Wike, who was conferred with the Chieftaincy title of “Agu n’ eche ibe of Enugu State” by the Enugu State Traditional Rulers Council in recognition of his sterling leadership qualities, enjoined the people and leaders of Enugu State to continue to rally round Gov. Ugwuanyi in his pursuit of peace and good governance.

Welcoming Gov. Wike to his country home, Gov. Ugwuanyi, who described him as “the Seven Star Governor of Rivers State”, said that the Rivers State Governor has distinguished himself as a visionary, bold and audacious leader, adding: “You have inspired trust and confidence in our democracy; you have been a defender of the defenseless; and you have continued to glorify God with the instrumentality of your office”.

Gov. Ugwuanyi told Gov. Wike that “we are proud of your accomplishments as Governor of Rivers State, elected on the platform of our great Party”.

According to Gov. Ugwuanyi, “This fraternal visit signposts the deepening of the fellowship between the Government and good people of the Treasure Base of the Nation and the Coal City states.

“I am glad that Enugu State Traditional Rulers Council under the leadership of her Chairman, His Royal Majesty, Ambassador Lawrence Agubuzu deemed it fit to confer on you the revered title of ‘Agu n’ eche ibe of Enugu State’ as a testament to this camaraderie and your sterling leadership qualities as well as a memento of this auspicious visit”.

Dignitaries at the event include the Deputy Governor of Enugu State, Hon. Mrs. Cecilia Ezeilo; former Governor of old Enugu State, Dr. Okwesilieze Nwodo; the Speaker of Enugu State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Edward Ubosi; Members of the National and State Assemblies; Enugu State Chairman of the PDP, Hon. Augustine Nnamani; his Rivers State’s counterpart, Amb. Desmond Akawor; former Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Austin Opara and other former Members of the National Assembly; PDP Board of Trustees Member, Amb. Mrs. Justina Eze; former President General of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Chief John Nnia Nwodo; Members of the Enugu State Executive Council; Council Chairmen; former Managing Director of Niger Delta Development Commission, Chief Timi Alaibe; Traditional Rulers, among others.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=472213830929774&id=100044234839321

Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by NwaNimo1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Gov. Ugwuanyi, a good man, one of the shinning lights of PDP - Gov. Wike

[img]https://c./U3VrYQlqUgQAAAAd/cristiand-adamo.gif[/img]

“I am not a sycophant and I will not be a sycophant. I am not here to eulogize anybody who is not supposed to be eulogized"

[img]https://c./lvtwSwyM5H0AAAAd/benito-mussolini-fascismo.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by Militant30: 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
This my brother is very serious with his ambition ooooooooo.

But truth be told He's a mini ethnic bigot.
But more qualified than the brown teeth of Lagos.
If the brown teeth becomes President FAAC will be shared in his bedroom at the bourdilon grin grin grin grin

Most Nigerian youths will move from Yahoo to drug peddling because the commander in Thief is a patron grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by bcomputer101: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wike should please go and sit down.

He's sounding more desperate and so confused nowadays

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by Moferere: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Gburugburu 1
He administered Enugu with calmness.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by PrudencyFeats: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
All the attributes from Gov Wike is true. But the man is ZERO in terms of infrastructure... Wike can testify of this.

Na this kind news Oephius go rush dey post. Let him answer why Enugu residents are bathing with a bag of sachet water.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by blamingthedevil: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Water Scarcity Capital of Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by Ogbuefi2020: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrudencyFeats:
All the attributes from Gov Wike is true. But the man is ZERO in terms of infrastructure... Wike can testify of this.

Na this kind news Oephius go rush dey post. Let him answer why Enugu residents are bathing with a bag of sachet water.
Water problem in Enugu did not start today and it's a natural phenomenon. It's just like flooding in Lagos or PH or hot sun and desertification in Kano

12 Likes

Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by PrudencyFeats: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Water problem in Enugu did not start today and it's a natural phenomenon. It's just like flooding in Lagos or PH or hot sun and desertification in Kano

But if it was oil that is discovered and needed to connected to places, it won't be tagged a natural phenomenon but efforts would be made to pass the pipes round the city

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by Ogbuefi2020: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrudencyFeats:

But if it was oil that is discovered and needed to connected to places, it won't be tagged a natural phenomenon but efforts would be made to pass the pipes round the city
Which kind whack analogy be this? Let Lagos end flooding then Enugu will end water scarcity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by Ogbuefi2020: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Water Scarcity Capital of Biafra
Abundant water capital

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
PrudencyFeats:

Why do you guys make comments like mad people like this? ZERO in infrastructure? My God. Have you gone all the villages in Nsukka?

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by PrudencyFeats: 1:53am On Jan 04, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Why do you guys make comments like mad people like this? ZERO in infrastructure? My God. Have you gone all the villages in Nsukka?

Where is Nsukka bro. And please mind your words, we are no mad people here.

Get the pictures and compare it with the total amount for infrastructure in 7 years. Lets see how he has performed.

Other governors are in the same trail... But this Oephius of a guy is so obsessed with the governor (even when he claps), that Enugu state celebrates mediocrity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by PrudencyFeats: 1:56am On Jan 04, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Which kind whack analogy be this? Let Lagos end flooding then Enugu will end water scarcity

Are you saying there is no solution to scarcity of water in Enugu because other states could not solve their own perennial problems?
Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by Mukimv3: 6:33am On Jan 04, 2022
cool
Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by gambia(m): 6:34am On Jan 04, 2022
They should keep deceiving the gullible ones.
Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by Dcaliphate(m): 6:34am On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by Victorclean1: 6:35am On Jan 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by chiemmanuel(m): 6:36am On Jan 04, 2022
Bobo juice everywhere
Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by ekukeku(m): 6:37am On Jan 04, 2022
Dis is how dey sell Buhari 4 us
Be watchful goons
Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by HacheNoire: 6:39am On Jan 04, 2022
grin cheesy grin

Same First Female politician in Nigeria?

Politicians are Bastards
Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by Ehins22(m): 6:40am On Jan 04, 2022
sad
Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by NwokoloOwa: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2022
Na red cap Wike go dey wear from now till 2023. If you know, you know
Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by Victorclean1: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2022
Hmmm, truly Ugwuanyi is a complete gentle man. He doesn't live a life of hypocrisy. A strategical planner.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by Educhelssy: 6:46am On Jan 04, 2022
Moferere:
Gburugburu 1

How , pls throw more light ?
Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by Slurity(m): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2022
Militant30:
This my brother is very serious with his ambition ooooooooo.

But truth be told He's a mini ethnic bigot.
But more qualified than the brown teeth of Lagos.
If the brown teeth becomes President FAAC will be shared in his bedroom at the bourdilon grin grin grin grin

Most Nigerian youths will move from Yahoo to drug peddling because the commander in Thief is a patron grin grin grin
You definitely did not know the worth of the Brown teeth man to compare him with the head of cultists and tugs but energetic to satisfy selfish interest. Politics is not a game of the most qualified but game of the most acceptable and wanted. Comparing Wike to Jagaban is like comparing all the children of Kind David with King Solomon in the race to become the next king.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by Educhelssy: 6:48am On Jan 04, 2022
PrudencyFeats:

Where is Nsukka bro. And please mind your words, we are no mad people here.

Get the pictures and compare it with the total amount for infrastructure in 7 years. Lets see how he has performed.

Other governors are in the same trail... But this Oephius of a guy is so obsessed with the governor (even when he claps), that Enugu state celebrates mediocrity.

Thank you so much, this Enugu governor is a great governor only on social media. He has a lot of paid social media sycophants & media houses who write good about him whilst he’s achieved or done nothing tangible in the state for 6 years plus now . Smh , Gburus is the social media governor of the century

1 Like

Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by okorogodwin4(m): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2022
Moferere:
Gburugburu 1

were there is first degree pot holes. And no water to drink
Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by Kunlelee: 6:49am On Jan 04, 2022
Is either wike is stylishly unveiling PDP Governors Choice for President and VP or the visit is to let those Govs he visited step down
Re: Wike: Ugwuanyi Is A Good Man, One Of The Shinning Lights Of PDP by babafesfes: 6:50am On Jan 04, 2022
CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI
IS THE MOST QUALIFIED PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE THAT HAS ALL THE QUALITIES OF THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT.�

�HE IS FROM SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA ( he will balance the power shift from NORTH TO SOUTH)
�HE IS FROM SOUTH SOUTH (he will complete the SOUTH SOUTH presidency that Jonathan started
�HE IS IGBO /IKWERRE BY TRIBE ( he will SETTLED the call for IGBO PRESIDENCY)
�HE HAS LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE (A legislator for 8yrs , A GOVERNOR for 8years and a FEDERAL MINISTER for 8yrs
�HE IS BUHARIST ( will have the support of majority of the North
�HE IS A NATIONALIST ( He believes in one NIGERIA ��)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? / Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar / it is two countries..-- AdeMusiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.